Still In Love 사랑한다

Love Girl ♥

Two days passed quickly , it soon was time to go on the trip. " Class !Please seat in the bus acordingly to your group . Suzy's group went first , they put their bags and sat at the back , which had five seats . Naturally , the three kingkas went to sit at the back . They stared at Suzy , waiting for her to sit with them . Their desperate eyes were like ; Suzy , sit here , I dont want to sit with them! PALLI ! But , this time , Mien and Sunyol force their way through and sat with them . Suzy giggled and sat in a two seats with L.Joe , while Chunji with Niel , they were chatting away happily. Yonghwa's face drained of his colour and sat back lifelessly . Mien kept pestering him " oppa! What did you bring ~ Would you like some drinks or food , we would be glad if we could help you in any way! " " Taemin, lets change place please ? ...Im about to die here ..." " Aniyo hyung ! I feel comfortable and safe here, " Taemin looked like he was about to burst into laughter any minute .

The bus ride started and it started to get noisy . Suzy and L.Joe was talking about the how Suzy had lived her life without him . Then Niel suddenly told Suzy ( AN: they were sitting in seats that were facing each other ) , " Hey Suzy , did you know that you are known as the new queenka and L.Joe as the new kingka . There are even rumors that you two are an item ! " Chunji added " They gave Suzy a name ' The ice princess ' , she's not like any other of the queenka in the school , Suzy-ssi daebak~ " While they were laughing , L suddenly snapped , he had been in a bad mood for very long now . 

" AISH . JINJA . If Yonghwa asked you to stop disturbing him , just stop ! YOU TWO ARE REALLY ANNOYING YOU KNOW . " He took the bottle of water he was holding and threw it at them . Suzy flinched . He was really scary like this . She turned back and tried to help Mien , who got splashed with water . Suzy frankly really didnt care about both of them , but she kind of felt that she had to help the two in some way.  " Kinchana ? Do you need a spare shirt ? I can get it for you . " Suzy stood up and tried to wipe the water away from Mien's face with a tissue . " YAH GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF ME . I DONT NEED HELP FROM A LIKE YOU . " Mien slapped Suzy away and she lost balance .

She closed her eyes tightly and waited for the fall but landed on something soft . She opend her eyes and saw L grabbing her and squating down, princess style  . Everyone in the bus went silent . He looked at her with worried eyes " Otoke ? Are you hurt?" "Gwenchana ...Kamshanmida..." He stood up and let her down . Mien and Sunyol sneered at her . " She keeps getting attention from the oppas even in this situation , doesnt she have any pride , tch . " L grabbed Mien's and Sunyol's wrist tightly ,to the extent it was about to break . " What did you just say ? Go away now . " Sunyol and Mien trembled with fear " we-we take it bac-back ..." They took thier bags from the top and quickly changed seats with Onew and Key who were seating in front . Suzy and L.Joe had to seat at the back to prevent any more fights from happening . 

After a while , things got back to normal. 3 hours had past , 1 hour to go . Suzy fell asleep on L.Joe's shoulder and he fell alseep too with his head on hers . L saw this and this face twitched . He slowly moved Suzy's head and placed it on his shoulder. He smiled as he place his hand around suzy. She snuggled closer thinking it was her pillow and L grinned to himself . He fell asleep just like that , blissfully . He was oblivious of his surroundings and didnt see Taemin and Yonghwa sulking , they also wished to be close with Suzy . Students started talking about L and Suzy but no one could care less , they were sleeping peacefully.

Finally , they had reached their destination. L had waken up first and yawned , he rocked Suzy , saying " Suzy yah , we reached here ~ " " Five more minutes ~ ..." she slept again . L pinched her cheeks as hard as possible and she woke up . " Yah ! babo ! Its so pain . " She rubbed her cheeks sleepily . " She grabbed her stuff from the top of the bus and woke L.Joe up . " Oppaa ~ Its time to go . Wake up now . " Suzy started smacking him lightly with her bag . " AIGOO SUZY AH ~ Stop hitting me . Come here for a hug ~ Kekeke ~" L.Joe smiled with his eyes closed and pulled Suzy closer to him . She had to give him his bags and drag him off the bus . 

" Class ~ Set up the tents and meet me back here in 1 hour , if you finish early ~ you can go do whatever you want but dont go far ~ . " They had arrive at the beach but it seems like no one was there. The school may have booked the entire beach for 3 whole days . The camp was a 3 days and 2 night trip. They took the tent from Seon-sang nim and set it up quickly . They had about half an hour left . L shouted " Yah ! Dont go anywhere first , we have to discuss ..." "oppa , discuss about what ? " Min and Sunyol asked , its seems that they forget what happened to them just now . L continued to ignore them and commented " See , we only have one tent that is able to fit 5~6 people. Some people 3~4 have to stay outside tonight . " He glared at the two queenkas . " Ah L-ssi , we have already found tents to share with other people , so we are going to go now . " Chunji and Niel said their goodbyes and hugged Suzy before they left . " So lets do voting . " L said . As expected , Suzy and L.Joe had two votes against them ( from queenkas ) and the queenkas have the rest of the votes . " Neh ! So YOU TWO will stay outside tonight . " L smirked triumphantly . Although Suzy didnt like Mien and Sunyol , she didnt want two girls staying out alone at night . She told that to L.joe and said " Mien and Sunyol , you can take the places of L.Joe and me . No problems right ? Since you wanted that in the 1st place . " The two queenkas faces brightened and stared at the three kingkas flirtatiously . Suzy looked at them and then to the three kingkas . Mianhe... and Hwaiting...she thought . 

" Yorobun , please change into your casual wear and find a team to play against in volleyball . The winner of the tournament will get coupons for the newly opened patissiere near the street . So please do you best ~ For L's group , just split into two groups and compete with others " Suzy was starting to like this school . Everytime she won something , coupons for FOOD would be given ~ Her eyes shined and she was pumped to give her best . The five of them changed into the shirts and shorts they bought at the mall , they look like a real team ~ . "Uwa ~ So hot ! The five of them look very close to each other ~ " Students started snapping photos of the 5 ulzzangs . After the uproar went down , they started playing volleyball . "Yah ! we have to win this okay ! " Suzy shouted to her group as the guys chuckled , they knew Suzy wanted the coupons badly ~ Kekeke . 

They started to play lightly but as the game went on , the game got rougher . Suzy got an advantage of being tall and could hit the ball . She started to catch the ball but fell down a couple of times . Everytime she fell , L would flinch , he just hope that she would not get any serious injuries . As the games go on , the only two teams left were Suzy's and Mien's . They were given a break before the final match . " Suzy kinchana ? You fell down quite a lot of times ..." yonghwa and L.Joe asked worriedly . " Geokjeong hajima !(Dont worry ) Im fine :) You guys should worry about yourselves . " "Suzy ~ I brought you some ointment for your blisters ~" Taemin shouted and he helped her to apply to her hands carefully . " Gomawo " Suzy said as she smiled widely . 

Finally , the match started . The two queenkas did not go easy on Suzy , it seemed like they were always targeting her . Suzy was getting more tired by the minute .Everytime they had thrown the ball just almost out of the area and she had to catch it while falling down most of the time . She saw the two queenkas smirking at her . Mien threw the ball in the air and smacked it as hard as she could and in went straight to Suzy. She fell to the floor hard and tried to stop her dizziness . L.joe quickly brought Suzy into the and heard L shouting " YAH . We know you were targeting Suzy in the first place . She helped you in so many occasions . Shouldnt you treat her a bit more nicely ? " " But oppa , you kept giving your attention to her ... " Mien muttered and cursed Suzy under her breath . "Suzy ~ We are going to help you win ~ arasso? so just rest !" L.Joe said . " Hwaiting oppa ! " Suzy smiled and gradually , went to sleep ..

---------------------------------------------------------

DONE LOL . I think im going to write a chapter tmr. 

Comment and subscribe

 Love this song .

Still in Love by CN Blue . Check it out ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuOJ59ra63g