Seunghyun's A ert?

Tell Me You Love Me

 

Tell Me You Love Me

 

[Chapter 2]

 

Seunghyun entered his (and Minhwan’s) room and shut the door close immediately. He didn’t want to be disrespectful, but neither did he want to listen to Jaejin rambling. He sat on the rather small bed and held his legs up near his chest, hugging it tightly. The boy mumbled to himself against his knees, “So Jaejin-hyung actually likes Minhwan.” He grumbled and buried his head against his knees. “But he only said that he thinks Minhwan is cute. He didn’t say that he likes him,” the other part of him protested, “I mean, everyone thinks that Minhwan is cute, right?”  A smile crept to his lips, but disappeared soon after. “But he thinks Minhwan is cute, is it because he likes him? Most probably, isn’t it? Argh!!” He slumped back on his bed and rolled on the mattress. “Hyung is a nice person. Probably…” he trailed off slowly, “Probably, he’ll be a better choice for Minhwan.” He hid his face against his pillow.

 

He’ll be a better choice for Minhwan…

 

Seunghyun turned to his side. Minhwan’s pillow was just next to his. He imagined the maknae sleeping peacefully next to him; a sight that he would occasionally steal in the middle of the night. He remembered the way Minhwan’s breath brushed against his cheek, the way Minhwan’s chest moved up and down when he was taking in oxygen, the way Minhwan mumbled during his dreams. Unconsciously, his lips curved upwards.

 

I think he’s cute too… Don’t I deserve a chance as well?

 

His hands rested on Minhwan’s pillow.

 

If I tell you that I love you, would you love me back?

 

Seunghyun closed his eyes momentarily. He recalled how many times his heart was racing because of the drummer. He recalled how many times he felt butterflies in his stomach whenever he was around Minhwan. When he first met the boy, Minhwan had stolen his heart without his permission. It was Minhwan who first talked to him in a most friendly way. It was Minhwan who guided him along the harsh roads to become a recognized member of FT Island. It was Minhwan who…

 

“Yo,” Minhwan opened the door abruptly, causing Seunghyun to jerk his eyes open, “you’re sleeping already?”

 

Seunghyun cleared his thoughts and answered, “I’m feeling tired today.”

 

“Really?” Minhwan sounded surprised, “But you talked a lot just now during dinner.”

 

It was then Seunghyun realized Minhwan was having an ice-cream in his hand. Geez, he’s always adorable when he’s eating that.

 

Seunghyun cleared his throat. “Yahh, Minhwan! Don’t you dare eat sweet stuffs in my room!”

 

“You mean, half your room?” Minhwan protested. “It’s my room too!”

 

“The ants will come tonight and carry you away while you’re sleeping.”

 

“Well, I’m not that light. I have strong muscles.”

 

“Well, millions and millions and millions of them will come.”

 

“The ants will prefer to carry the skinnier one.”

 

“Minhwan, you’re nearer to the exit.”

 

“So you’re trying to say the ants are lazy?”

 

“Yup, so they’ll carry you.”

 

“And carry you away as well.”

 

Seunghyun growled at the cheeky boy. Minhwan giggled and paid no attention to Seunghyun. He continued his ice-cream that was beginning to melt. A drop of chocolate syrup dripped and stained Minhwan’s chin.

 

Seunghyun saw and felt his breathe caught at his throat.

 

Oh my God, how I want to that drop of syrup off Minhwan’s chin.

 

Seunghyun shook his head immensely. He hit his head several times to clear off the cloud in his brain. Oh God, Seunghyun, he cursed himself, you’re such a ert!

 

Minhwan was as confused as ever when he saw his friend acting like that. “You…” Minhwan asked, “Uhm, are you alright?”

 

Seunghyun looked at Minhwan and pointed to his chin, “Your chin is dirty.”

 

Minhwan went to his mirror and stared. “Right.” He cleaned the chocolate drip with his index finger and it. “Mmmm.”

 

Seunghyun felt his heart hammering against his chest. He looked gorgeous. Almost immediately Seunghyun clenched his eyes closed. Stop thinking that way, you ert!

 

“I’m sleeping now,” Seunghyun flopped back against his bed and covered the blanket over his head.

 

“Wait,” Minhwan said, “aren’t you brushing your teeth first?”

 

No reply.

 

“You’re so dirty, Seunghyun,” Minhwan said and left the room. Outside, he found Jaejin sitting confortably on the sofa, looking extremely bored. He’s still listening to the news, Minhwan thought. He passed by Hongki’s room and realized that the door was now closed. Well, I guess Jonghun-hyung’s sleeping with Hongki-hyung tonight.

 

“Jaejin-hyung,” Minhwan sat down next to Jaejin.

 

“Yo,” Jaejin answered, his eyes not taking off from the screen, “Why aren’t you in your room?”

 

“I don’t know,” Minhwan answered, “Just feel like coming out. Seunghyun’s acting weird.”

 

Jaejin was interested then. He turned to face Minhwan, “Really? What did he do?”

 

“Nothing in particular, but he’s more…,” Minhwan tried to search for the right word, “… quiet. Usually when we argue, he’ll be the one winning the battle, but just now I ended up winning him instead.”

 

Jaejin gave Minhwan a confused look. What, battle? Youngsters these days…

 

“He’s more ignorant too,” Minhwan complained, “I don’t like it when he ignores me.”

 

“He ignored you?” Jaejin asked.

 

Minhwan nodded.

 

Jaejin was confused now. If Seunghyun likes Minhwan, then why would he ignore Minhwan? No wait, there is definitely a misunderstanding somewhere. Seunghyun must have some kind of reason to avoid Minhwan… Jaejin grinned suddenly when he realized he managed to dig out a new piece of information. Minhwan said he didn’t like to be ignored by Seunghyun… Does that mean that Minhwan likes Seunghyun? He giggled, this is getting interesting…

 

“Hyung?”

 

Jaejin woke up from his thoughts. “Ignore me,” Jaejin burst out laughing, “go sleep, everything will be alright. Probably he’s just worn out.”

 

Minhwan swallowed the last bite of the cone and bid Jaejin goodnight.

 

Jaejin stared at Minhwan’s back as he moved to his room. There’s definitely something going on between them, probably they haven’t realize it.

 

Jaejin stood up from the sofa and turned the television off. “I’ll see what I can do.”


 

 

TBC

 

A/N: There goes chapter 2.. Hopefully it's okay.. And. Silly title, I know. I couldn't think of anything else. Sorry about that..