Shopping Spree

These Annoying Stalkers. ||Hiatus||

[Minhyuk's POV]

I was out at the mall wandering around the shops. I have nothing in mind to buy for my Princess.

And the worst part of this is that, there were like thousands of girls tailing around me.

I must admit, if those girls were a hundred "Hyejins" following me,

I would be more than willing to flirt with those chicks.

But heck no! I ain't cheating on my girlfriend!

Well maybe just "FUTURE" girlfriend.

Just wait till you see my Princess Hyejin, oppa is making you fall for him.

These girls kept following me. I heard one said that I looked like one of the members of BTOB. 

Oh well, I must admit, I look like a star. But heck no! What's BTOB? I ain't into KPOP missy.

And so, I was still at the mall, walking wherever my feet will take me.

I came in the ladies' dresses, and what do you know.. I saw Su-gly there.

I was about to poke him when I heard him talk to himself.

Seriously? A teenage, rich lad who just finished adolescent years is talking to himself? 

Well, this is new.

I decided to listen to his "words,"

"Aisshhh! If only I haven't forgotten my Angel's birthday, I wouldn't be here stuck with girls around me"

"WWHHAATTT?!" I blurted out loud and started laughing.

So, the almight Su-gly forgot Princess' birthday.

"You forgot my girl's birthday?" I asked him to be sure.

"I-i d-didn't-t s-sa-y t-th-at. I was j-just." Su-gly stuttered. I just can't help but chuckle at his expression.

"Well," he cleared his throat, "I kind of did. So I ran out here to buy her a gift." he rubbed the back of his not-aching neck.

"Well then, why are you here? You must've forgotten too aye?" he continued.

I chuckled and swung my arms on his shoulders and started to walk while explaining to him why.

I am such a good story-teller. No detail was ever left out.

The Su-gly was listening to me attentively. Good child!

"Well, how'bout we both get my girl her present?" I asked him.

"YAH! SHE'S MINE!" he shouted causing everyone in the mall to look at us.

I lowered my head in embarassment and hissed at him. "Greeaaatt" and we both ran off.

"Yah Min-, how'bout we buy Angel some dresses?"

"Yeah, how about some nightclub ones? I want my Princess to look good and ready when we go out clubbing."

"You ert. She already looks fine though, but nightclub dresses are great! Kajja!"

"woahh. Wait, wait. And why are you leading the way again?" I raised one eyebrow.

"Because I'm more responsible." he answered back.

"Says the guy who forgot his Angel's birthday." I scoffed.

He gave me a glare and continued dragging me.

In the end, we both ended up buying almost half of the ladies' dress in the mall.

"Hey Su-gly!"

"I told you to not call me that!"

"So what? you call me Min-, so it's just naturally fair."

"Fine."

I chuckled and continued on my sentence, "How about we both wrap our gifts in the same box?"

"SAY WHHATTT?" he shouted, causing everyone to stare at us, once again.

"Hey, you need to control these anger issues, and try to keep your voice down." I whispered at the embarrassed Suho.

"Why are we sharing a box again?" Suho asked me.

"Well, I just wanted my Princess to not get burdened when we give her lots of these dresses" I pointed out as a-matter-of-factly.

"You're right. Fine. We'll go buy a box." he answered me, feeling exhausted of the long walk.

"Hey Su-gly"

"What?" he was practically annoyed by now. 

"How about, we buy some lingerie for Princess?"

"Sayy whaatt?" this time he hissed softly.

"Were you deaf I said.. L.I.N.G.E.R.I.E"

"WhAT? You know my Angel's an innocent lady"

"Well, I don't care. Someday she would be doing THAT anyway." and then, I ran off to buy some lingerie. 

Hihihihiihi ;DD I am so evil. Yes, I know.

--------------

After, that exhausting walk, we both went to Su-gly's home.

We were there to box the presents. We folded each dress neatly.

Yes, we did it. I don't want the maids to  put any dust on the dresses.

And I put the lingerie at the bottom of the box. Kekeke~

I only brought one. Well, if Princess needs more. I'll be more than willing to buy her some. /evillaugh.

I wrote a letter at the back of the lingerie so she'll know it's from me. ^^

Well, now I have to go. I bid Su-gly farewell.

We might be enemies in love but I can't help it, I was born with good manners. 

--------------

[Narrator's POV]

Suho and Minhyuk both lied down in their beds and pulled out a shiny necklace.

*I can't wait to give this to you Hyejin-ahh*


I was too tired to even make a Suho POV.

Sorry guys, but I think this chapter could be understood enough.

c:

Once again, please subscribe... and Silent readers, please comment.^^