When Boredom Strikes Suho

These Annoying Stalkers. ||Hiatus||

[Hyejin's POV]

Morning came. At last, I'm home!

Home, where no one can disturb me.

Home, where those two dumb-asses cannot pop out of nowhere.

Home, where I can have peace.

Home, where I can decide on where to go anytime without being pulled away by two immature higschoolers.

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock.

"Aishh. Stupid clock! Can this day be even more irritating?" I mumbled.

As if in cue, my mom knocked excitedly on my door. "GRR!" For once in my life can I get any rest?

"Hyejin dear! Come out, palli! We need to pick a dress for your birthday!"

Oh I forgot, tomorrow is my birthday! Which means,

"AIIGGGGOOOOOO!" Rich sons and daughters from different companies would be visiting which includes the two erts! =='

This vacation is going PERFECTLY GREAT! T^T

Ok, shut up now Hyejin! You talk too much!

I took a quick bath and changed into some fancy clothes and ran outside to meet my mom.

SIGH. Hardcore shopping, I'm coming after yah'!

 

*Meanwhile at the Kims' mansion*

[Suho's POV]

I have consumed 25 minutes of my precious time pacing back and forth in the living room.

I miss Hyejin SO DAMN MUCH! Vacation had always been the worst day of my year. Unlike, other people who enjoy it.

Without Hyejin , it's just no fun. I continued walking back and forth. I even jumped up and down in the sofa.

The front door suddenly opened, revealing my mom, but there's something incredibly wrong about her face. Wait, what's up with that smirk? 

Oh mother! No matter how pretty you are, you will never look fine with a smirk on that face. Wait, there's only one thing to make my mom smirk like that.

She has some news about Hyejin for me. GREAT! and I forgot, my mom knows that I have a huge crush on Hyejin. She is the one who gives me "LOVE" advices to win her heart and it all comes to waste.

Hyejin is none of the other girls you see that falls head-over-heels over rich and handsome guys. That's why I love her but this makes my job even more hard. Well, I do love challenges. I just hate it when UGLY obstacles like that bastard Minhyuk comes in the way.

If only I could pay the NASA and create a spaceship with my dad's money and sponsors, I could put that Min- on the spaceship and fly him to Pluto. So he'll froze and no one would ever interfere with my love for my Angel.

Now, enough with my too-good-to-be-true revenge. Back to story.

So, I quickly ran to my mom and asked her what's the news. She held out a pink tiny envelope. I read it... WAIT! How can I completely forget!

It's Hyejin's birthday tomorrow!

Without wasting any time, I quickly ran to my room, dressed up as fast as I can, and ran downtairs.

I thank my mom and rode one of my cars.

Now, time to shop for my Angel.