Memories: The Fat Girl

These Annoying Stalkers. ||Hiatus||

[Narrator's POV]

*flashback*

                  A black limousine parked in front of an elementary school. Children were playing in the school grounds waiting for the first period to start. A fat and chubby little girl went down the limousine and sighed heavily. It has been a routine already. She kept on transferring schools due to bullying. Everyone in school didn't give a damn whether she was rich or not. They just hated fats and this led to her being anti-social and just don't in to people's business.

                  "Take care, Hyejin-ah" the middle-aged lady with flawless beauty bid her daughter farewell as she kissed her cheeks and left. And as sure as the sun sets in the east, Hyejin walked in the hallways, earning laughs from students. She showed no sign of annoyance or sadness but deep inside she was hurting.

                  She entered her assigned room and introduced herself. No one really listened and just continued drawing random stuffs in their papers. One even had the guts to throw a paper ball at her bulging tummy. {A/N: lol. I pity you. ;-;} She waited for the bell to ring so she can have quiet and peaceful time with herself in the school gardens.

                 Soon after, the bell did rang and she found herself sitting peacefully in the garden. But that peacefulness didn't last long for  a group of students(more like mobs) surrounded an area in the garden and were noisy as 100 hip-hop music played all together. Being the fat, ignored and friend-less person she is, she didn't care and continued sitting down. But her curiosity really got the best of her, and she found herself squishing in to the group of students. She had a hard time going in, since she has a huge body.

"OOHH! OPPAS ARE SO HOT!"

"OHMYGOSH! THEY BOTH LOOK GOOD-LOOKING!"

"OPPA HIT HIM!"

"GO GO! FIGHT FIGHT!"

"Hey man! Punch him square in the face!" It turns out that it wasn't some games they were shouting about like what Hyejin should've done but two boys fighting over....... 'a piece of bacon'? {A/N: BACCOONNN!!}

                 Hyejin was so annoyed of everyone why they were encouraging the 2 guys to fight instead of preventing them to get hurt. This time, she didn't care whether people will laugh at her or make fun of her. It was utterly stupid for 2 pretty-much-matured elementary students fight and to make matters worse, OVER A USELESS PIECE OF BACON. Yes, just ONE piece of bacon. How immature can these students be. And so, Hyejin breathed in and rushed into the two ammateurs and tried to stop them.

                   The two students fell down and looked up at Hyejin. Also, everyone in  the garden looked at her.

"Killjoy!"

"She just wanted to touch our oppas"

"What's a fatty doing there?" with all those harsh comment, they all walked away, leaving Hyejin with the two students.

"Hey you! Who are you to in our fight, huh?" one guy whose name was Minhyuk spoke.

"Yeah. Who are you?" the other one who was Suho blurted out.  

Hyejin looked down, "No one important that's all. Everyone hates me... and I was just trying to stop the fight. Plus, who would fight over a piece of bacon?" and tears started forming in her eyes.

Little 7 years-old Minhuk and Suho were startled *no one has ever tried to stop our fights before* Hyejin was crying softly not wanting anyone to care.

Suddenly, Suho came closer, "You know what chubby? You're the first to stop us in our childish fights" Hyejin looked up, confused. Minhyuk swung an arm around her shoulder and comforted her, "You know fatty, I kinda like your chubs." Minhyuk smiled sincerely. "Everyone in school always thought of us as hot and handsome and girls keep flirting with us, and no one wants to stop our fights cuz' they love to see the manly side of ours." Suho said.

"So that's why they keep on encouraging you to fight." Hyejin mumbled. Suho and Minhyuk chuckled. Minhyuk pinched your chubby cheeks. "Oooh neomu kyeopta! ^^" Hyejin's heart softened, no one had ever told her that other than her parents and relatives.                  

                   "From now on cutie, I officially like you" Suho said as he kissed Hyejin's hand. "YAH! Me too! I like you very very very much." Minhyuk imitated Suho and winked. Hyejin suddenly got on her senses and push the guys away. "Sorry but I don't like people hitting on me. Bye" and Hyejin ran off.

                  "Hyung, I like her." " and so do I Minhyuk. And so do I" "So, how'bout stalking her?" "Great Idea!"

*end of flashback*

                  And that is how Suho and Minhyuk continued on tailing around Hyejin. Well now, Hyejin was not anymore the fatty and chubby elemtary kid everyone sees. She was now the y, thin with s-line and all. She has the perfect body and face that got every guy drooling about. And most of all, this is how Suho and Minhyuk fell for her even more.

 

--------------------------------  \(^_^**)/  -------------------------------

I wish you guys won't be confused. I'm trying my best to be good at this. kekekek~ XD

Here's some EXO gifs and pics I got for yuh':

tumblr_m4thyejPcj1rtwnwmo3_250.jpg

HOT Kris make you hot. LOL. XD
tumblr_m4t9oyabUz1qees8oo1_250.gif tumblr_m4t9oyabUz1qees8oo3_400.gif
tumblr_m4t9oyabUz1qees8oo7_r1_400.gif tumblr_m4t9oyabUz1qees8oo4_400.gif
LOL DERPS!
tumblr_m33n0i1sYp1rut7v4o1_500.gif
This child has temper issues. c: credits to the owner.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
tumblr_m0j2zxcwLc1r4u23q.gif