So much for Freedom

These Annoying Stalkers. ||Hiatus||

"And where do you think you're going precious?"

"AIIISHH! Why'd yuh' have to appear every single minute of my damn life!" you scoffed.

                The tall one chuckled, "Easy there Angel. We're not rapists here! We're the good guys. Right Minhyukkie?" and he swung his arm on your shoulders squeezing you(to death XD).

"YAH SUHO! Don't suffocate my Princess! and don't call me Minhyukkie! We're not in good terms bro!" Minhyuk barked as he removed Kris's arms on your shoulders.

"Pfft. Good guys my ." you mumbled and turned to walk away only to be held back by Minhyuk. "Come my precious Princess, oppa-deuls are going to take you out for dukkbokki." Minhyuk's nickname for you was 'precious' while Suho's is 'angel'.  

"Ok. So one, you are most certainly not oppa-type 'people'. Two, when will you stop stalking me? Three, thanks for the offer but no thanks."

"Lots of questions there Angel. CHIIILL~" Suho massaged your back.

"Lemme' answer these questions for yuh' milady. One, we are older than you, so it's just natural for you to call us 'OPPA'. Two, we told you already. We are not stalkers. Since you pretty much know we are stalking you so it's kind of called.. 'followers'(?) and we will only stop 'following' you until you fall for us" Minhyuk winked. You shivered in disgust.

"And baby angel, you have nothing to worry about. It's our treat. Now kajja!" You thought for awhile and came up with a bright idea. "OMO! Look over there!" you pointed to God-knows-where and once they turned their heads you made a run for it. 

                  You finally went home and scrambled to your bedroom and locked it. In case those two annoying stalkers of yours decided to pay a visit. You then changed into comfortable clothing and lied down in bed, reminiscing should've-not-done-those memories.

 

--------------------------------  \(^_^**)/  -------------------------------

Sorry for the short chappyy. c: I was thinking whether to combine the "past" with this "present". 

So decided to seperate the chapters. and YES. The guys who are in love with you are no other than Minhyuk and Kris! 

Hihihihihihihihi :D

tumblr_m4s4moGP9J1qga72mo1_250.giftumblr_m4s4moGP9J1qga72mo2_250.gif

SUCHH A CUTIIEE! *O* CHUNJI IS LITERALLY KILLING EVERY BONE IN MY SKELETAL SYSTEM! AND NOW I'M SMARTLY SPEAKING TO THE ANONYMOUS PEOPLE AROUND HERE. HE MUST'VE DID SOMETHING TO MY BRAIN TOO! 

 

image

 PUAHAHAHAHAH! CREEEPER CHANEOL FTW!