Chapter 47

It's You (너라고)

 

AHYOUNG POV

 

Two days have passed, the moment I woke up. I headed downstairs and saw packed lunches on the table and Jinyoung was the one who did it. I was a bout to go to the kitchen when he stopped me. “Will you atleast greet me, lady?” He said. I tried to smiled and greeted him coldly then headed to the kitchen to look for Mrs. Jung. When I went out of the kitchen, Jinyoung stopped me again. “Go, pack your things now. We'll gonna have an outing for today. Swimming.” What? On the spot outing? What the hell is wrong with that guy? And we? Who? “Who?” I asked him. “You, me and Hyunwoo.” Upon hearing Hyunwoo's name, I got hyped and smiled. I ran upstairs to my room and fixed my things needed for the outing. Thirty minutes, I'm done. I brought it downstairs already.

 

I'll go get Hyunwoo now. Faster, okay?” He said to me before I go inside the bathroom to take a bath. “Okay then. I'll be up in a little while.”

 

Half an hour had passed and now we're ready to go. I wonder how will go there since we have a kid with us. “Go to the car now Ahyoung. I'll get the keys.” Oh, so we'll be using his mom's car. That's great but won't it be tiring when we go home. Anyways, I carried Hyunwoo and headed out of the house to jump inside the car. I decided to sit on the backseat since kids aren't allowed on the seat beside the driver's. Sorry jinyoung but you will look like an ahjussi driver later on. I smiled on what I am thinking and Hyunwoo smiled too. So cute. I just played with Hyunwoo while waiting for Jinyoung to get inside the car.

 

On the trip, Hyunwoo is so energetic again. He giggles a lot and so talkative. Jinyoung was just driving smoothly. “Ahyoung~a. Let Hyunwoo sleep so he will he energy when we get on the resort.” I think that idea is great so I can sleep for the rest of the trip to because I'm so clueless if it's a long trip or not. I pinched Hyunwoo's cheeks gently. “Hyunwoo~ya. Do you hear what appa said?” He shook his head cutely. “Jinyoung appa said that you need to sleep because when we got the the place later, you'll enjoy swimming until afternoon.” He nodded and I let him sleep on my lap and gave him a bottle of milk for completion. I just laid my hand on his back for support. So cute of this kid seriously. I saw Jinyoung checking us on the rear view mirror. I just looked away when we met eyes. I know what I am doing is really weird but I can't stand talking to him because of too much thinking. I just closed my eyes and tried my best to sleep too.

 

We finally arrived on the resort. So pretty and Hyunwoo looks so excited too. Can't resist this kid. I let him walk but then he started running. “Hyunwoo~ah. Wait for umma. Don't run!” I kept on saying it and Jinyoung is just laughing at while carrying our things. We then headed to the closed cottage we rented for that day. “Swimming. Swimming!” Hyunwoo kept on pulling my clothes to get my attention since I am busy fixing something. “Ahyoung, change Hyunwoo's clothes already and you too. I'll check the kiddie pool area.” Jinyoung said and I nodded. He went out and then I changed Hyunwoo's clothes, get the cute lifebuoy for him and put sun block all over his baby skin. I told Hyunwoo to sit first because I'm going to change clothes on the bathroom. Before I even get my clothes, Jinyoung came back. “I know the kiddie pool area already. WAIT AHYOUNG! What will you wear?” I looked at him with my wondering face. “Halter top and shorts.” I answered. He sighed in relief. “Better! Okay, go change now. I'll change here!” I nodded and headed to the bathroom. After a little while, we headed to the kiddie pool area with our water resistant camera. Daebak. Hyunwoo kept on giggling and he really want to jump in the pool already. Good thing that there are not much of kids there so he can play around more. I get in the pool already then I helped Hyunwoo with his lifebuoy. OMG, he looks the happiest. He loves water so much and kept playing on it. He kept on splashing water on me and then giggled. I heard the clicks of the camera. Jinyoung is constantly taking picture of us. “Hyunwoo~a smile!” Then he showed Jinyoung a v-sign and smiled. I just laughed at it. “Ahyoung!” He called me, I looked then he captured on shot of me. I blushed but then I focus on Hyunwoo more. “Jinyoung appa.” Hyunwoo said cutely and I know Jinyoung's heart was moved because of it. He get into the kiddie pool also and played with us. One of my happiest days here in Australia also. We're like that for the whole morning plus the weather is cold but it's fine. I hope that baby Hyunwoo won't catch a cold. Meal time already and Hyunwoo doesn't want to leave the pool. I tried to carry him but he's refusing. He started crying. Oh gad, what should I do. Good thing, Jinyoung came to the rescue. “Hyunwoo~a. Let's eat first then Jinyoung appa will bring you here again. Please.” Hyunwoo let Jinyoung carry him. That fast? While me, he even cried first. This guys! We went back to our cottage, ate meal. The kiddo really loves shrimp and Jinyoung was the one feeding him. I took pictures of them too. Father and child.

 

We headed back to the kiddie pool again for Hyunwoo and I feel cold. What is this. We started playing again and I wonder until what time we will stay here. I was about to ask Jinyoung but then he told me that we two should have a photo together then with Hyunwoo. As if I have a choice, he wrapped his arms around me and took a selca together then next is selca with Hyunwoo too. To be honest, we looked so cute. I wonder how people look at us. A bit curious though. We just kept on playing and playing on the water. Then one lady told us something. Dude, it's english. “What did she say?” I asked Jinyoung. “She asked if Hyunwoo is our son, he's so cute. I said yes and she asked me our ages I said, 27.” I really laughed on what Jinyoung did. “You smart pretty boy with a cute son!” I suddenly blurted out and he laughed at that. Two hours had passed and I felt even more cold and all of a sudden I kept on sniffing. I went a bit far from them because I started coughing and sneezing non-stop. I hope Jinyoung won't notice me. I don't want to ruin the fun of the kid. I just pretended that I'm okay. 4PM already and finally, they decided to leave the pool area. I quickly get out and the air, oh gad, so cold. I'm chilling. Jinyoung wrapped the towel around Hyunwoo and carried him going to the cottage and me also. We fixed ourselves and our things because we're going home. We don't want to let the night fall before we leave there. The moment I sat on the the backseat with Hyunwoo, I had headache already plus the cough and cold. For the rest of the trip, my mouth and nose were being covered by my hanky because of Hyunwoo.

 

Finally we arrived on the house. Jinyoung woke me up and my eyes are so heavy. I think I'm sick already but I didn't tell Jinyoung my condition because I know he's tired. “Carry Hyunwoo inside, I'm going to carry our things in the house. Okay?” I nodded and I hope I can carry him with my condition. I'm thinking of a way to carry the kid who's asleep. I just tried my best not to wake him up and stepped out of the car. “Jinyoung's please get my phone too and better place Hyunwoo's milk on your room.” He nodded and we headed inside the house. I saw that Mr. Jung and unnie are on the house already. I greeted them and headed to the kitchen first to tell Mrs. Jung that we came.

 

Mom, we're here already.”

Did you guys have fun?”

Yes. Especially this tired kid. He loves water so much.”

I see and looked he's really cute sleeping. Did you tell the Nams that he'll sleep here?”

Yes!”

Oh okay. Dinner is up in a while.”

Umma, I won't be able to eat because I am so tired. I'm sorry. I don't know to Jinyoung.”

 

Good thing, Mrs. Jung understood it. We headed to Jinyoung's room and lay the sleeping kid on the bed. I changed his clothes first. Deep sleeper. I can't take my headache anymore and I accidentally fell asleep on Jinyoung's bed and Hyunwoo suddenly hugged me.

 

 

 

 

 

JINYOUNG POV

 

Finally, I'm finished carrying our things inside the house. A bit tired but still happy. Got the chance to bond with Hyunwoo and of course with Ahyoung. No, happiest. “Jinyoung, let's have dinner already.” I nodded but I asked them where's Ahyoung. Mom told me that she couldn't eat anymore because of tiredness and told me that she might be asleep on her room. I just let her rest because taking care of Hyunwoo isn't a joke. I ate with the family then after that I headed upstairs to give Ahyoung her phone which she told me she left it on the car. I headed first on her room. I knocked three time but then she's not opening the door. Maybe she's asleep. I just opened the door instead and she's not there. I wondered so I headed to my bedroom maybe she's taking care of Hyunwoo still. I opened my bedroom and saw her sleeping beside Hyunwoo. I cannot help but smile just looking at them. I quickly get my camera and took a pretty shot of them. My loves. I decided to sleep also since I'm really tired now. Shut eyes.

 

Midnight, my sleep was disturbed because my handphone kept on ringing non-stop. Yes, mom gave back my handphone the moment Ahyoung started to live with us. I still don't want to answer it and just sleep but it really won't stop. The hell. I reach for it with closed eyes.

 

Hello?”

Dude!”

Who's this?”

This is Ellison.” I haven't told Ahyoung about him. Ellison is my friend here in Australia but we barely hang out because I don't usually visit here except now. Actually, he's a full korean but he grew up here. In short, just like me before, he's so clueless being a korean.

It's midnight, man. What's the matter?”

Let's hang out now.”

I'm tired, I got a long day today so yeah.”

C'mon. Let's go to a bar, hang out with the girls there. C'mon. Your life is boring.”

What the hell? Bar? Hell, no. I don't go there and I can't. I have a girlfriend!”

The last time we hang out is because of your girlfriend that your parents don't like.”

Everything fine now. My girlfriend is in our house though so no. She might knew it. I'll be dead.”

Oh c'mon! She will not know it if you will not tell. Plus, I bet you'll be home even before the sun rise. Believe me.”

 

After what he said, I started thinking. No, I should not give in. Ahyoung might kill me if I do that. On the second thought, why not give it a try. “Just try and if you don't want it, I won't bring you to a bar again.”