Chapter 48

It's You (너라고)

 

JINYOUNG POV

 

All of a sudden, I said my agreement. Okay, just for tonight. I started fixing myself. When I'm up. I sat on the side of the bed. I kissed Ahyoung on her cheek. “Jaljayo, goodnight.” I finally went out of the house and headed to the bar that Ellison told me. 30 minutes and I arrived on the bar. Freaking noisy and the flickering lights that hurt my eyes. I called Ellison to tell that I'm here. Finally, we met. People there are so crazy and drunk. Obviously it's a bar.

 

 

 

AHYOUNG POV

 

I suddenly woke up upon hearing Hyunwoo's cry. Got alarmed so I quickly get up and checked him. “Wae wae?” I worriedly asked. “I'm hungry.” Oh gad. I should have woke him up to eat before letting him sleep. “Wait baby.” I said then I searched for his bag. I pour the powdered milk on the baby bottle as fast as I can though my head still hurts. Finally, I'm done. I quickly gave it to Hyunwoo and let him sleep again. “Uljjima, Hyunwoo~a.” Then I realized Jinyoung isn't on the room. Where the hell is he? Ah, maybe just at the bathroom to pee. I tried to wait for him for a little time. “What took him so long?” Because of my headache, I ended up sleeping. I need to rest my head completely though.

 

Rise and shine, No. I opened my eyes and I think I woke up later than the usual. I get up and oh c'mon, why still I have headache until now. I sat on the bed for awhile as I massage my head. Hyunwoo woke up too. He's so cute, he's not saying anything because he's still sleepy. I smiled at him and hugged him. I get out of the bed and opened my arms wide open for Hyunwoo and he then embraced me and I carried him. We're going downstairs already and he kept playing with my hair.

 

Oh Ahyoung, eat your breakfast already.” I heard Mr. Jung said. I nodded and I let Hyunwoo down. “Hyunwoo~a!” Jinyoung called him and he ran to him. I smiled. He ruffled his hair. But then I remembered my phone which I haven't touched since last night. I motioned going back to Jinyoung's bedroom. “Where are you going Ahyoung?” Jinyoung asked. “I forgot my phone, I'll get it first.” I said. “Okay, faster because you need to eat already. You haven't eaten last night.” I nodded and continued my way upstairs. I ran to his room and searched for my phone. “Where did he put it? I forgot to ask.” I kept on searching then finally I found it. I was about to get it when I heard Jinyoung's phone ringing. I froze on my spot. Will I take the call or what? I took his phone the sidetable.

 

Suzy calling..”

 

I got nervous. Who is Suzy? He never told me about that Suzy and obviously it's a girl. It's like ringing forever. Is this possibly the person she's talking to every night? My heart will burst in any moment. I think I should answer the call. I was about to press the answer button but then the other line dropped the call. I sighed. Then a photo was sent to Jinyoung's. To my curiosity, I opened it. And my heart fell. Jawdropped. It's a picture of Jinyoung with a girl and his arms were wrapped around that girl. I checked the sender and it's Suzy. My tears started falling. The picture was taken in a bar. The girl is very pretty. She even sent a message some more. “Had a great time with you this dawn.” It finally sank it that it's the reason why Jinyoung was out when I woke up this dawn. My tears. My heart. There's no more. How come? Since when is he doing that? I feel like an idiot and yes, she might be the girl she's talking every night. I dropped his phone on the bed, crying.

 

Ummaaaaa!” I heard Hyunwoo calling me from downstairs. Oh, I forgot that he's waiting for me. I quickly wiped my tears away, fixed myself and headed downstairs. I saw Jinyoung playing with Hyunwoo on the dining area. My feels that time. I sat infront of them and I started eating while Jinyoung is feeding the kid. I just gazed at Hyunwoo with sad eyes. I don't know why. I couldn't concentrate on what I am doing because of the photo I just saw. Jinyoung, you are such a good actor. Finally, we're finished. We need to bring back Hyunwoo to his parents already. It seems like he's living with us already. Jinyoung took his things and I carried Hyunwoo and went out of the house. Can't manage to talk to Jinyoung because I might cry in front of the kid. No.

 

Mrs. Nam, here's Hyunwoo. He enjoyed the pool yesterday. He was dead tired last night.”

Ah jinjja? I bet you guys are tired from taking care, right?”

A bit though, he's really an energetic kid.”

Thanks for taking care and have you had breakfast, come inside first.”

We had already. Maybe next time, Mrs. Nam. Thank you again.”

Okay, just tell me if you want to get Hyunwoo again.”

 

Jinyoung was the only one talking at that time. I was just keeping my head down and waited for their conversation to end. I heard Jinyoung bid goodbye, I just bowed to her and started walking back to the house. “Why aren't you talking? Are you okay?” Jinyoung asked but I didn’t answer. When we finally got inside the house. “Jinyoung, go to your room!” I yelled at him and he's so shocked. “Wae?” He refused. “I said go to your room, now!” I even said louder.

 

But......”

GO TO YOUR ROOM!”

 

My feels that time. In result, he headed upstairs. I know he's so clueless right now but let's see later. “Ahyoung, what's the matter?” Mrs. Jung asked me but I just gazed at her with tears forming on my eyes with pain and anger. She just then patted my back and let me go. I headed to Jinyoung's bedroom upstairs and locked the door. I stood infront of him and gazing at his eyes. Still clueless.

 

Where have you been this dawn?” And now he's so shocked because of what I asked him. I knew that he's thinking that I would not found out that he went somewhere while I was asleep. He couldn't even look straight on my eyes and he kept his head down. “Answer me, Jinyoung.” He's really not answering me. See how guilty he is. “Since when are you cheating on me?” With my question, he lifted up his head and shook. “I'm not cheating on you.” The nerve he said that, I never knew that he lies. “Yes you are, Jinyoung! A girl was calling you awhile ago. That's Suzy. You met with her at the bar right? She even sent you a photo and you arms are wrapped around her.” My tears are falling non-stop already. I'm so mad. “So she's the one you are always talking to on your phone every night. Jinyoung, how can you make me feel so stupid? What did I do to you? I thought we're okay? How come you did this to me? You knew what Sungyeol did to me, right and you told me that you will never do it to me. What is this Jinyoung?” I am stuttering while saying those words to him. It pains me talking to Jinyoung on that way also but I need to.

 

It's not what you think Ahyoung.” He attempted to hold my hand but managed to pull away.

You're making me look stupid even more Jinyoung. Why? Tell me. Am I not enough? Jinyoung! I'm living with you here in this house. I am your girlfriend. How can you do that? And now I feel so dumb that I don't know you're going out when I am asleep.”

That was only last night because of my friend. Let me explain. Please.” Jinyoung begged and I don't want to listen. He cheated on me. The guy who I thought is so perfect cheated on me. I can't accept it. Yes, Sungyeol is very different to Jinyoung that's why I thought that he will not even think of that but guess, I'm wrong. I trusted Jinyoung too much.

 

Baby I'm sorry.”

You are saying sorry because you know that even though you hurt me everyday, I can still forgive you.”

No, Ahyoung.”

 

Then his phone suddenly beeped again.