Chapter 46

It's You (너라고)

 

AHYOUNG POV

For the next days, I started to feel uncomfortable with Jinyoung. Why? The night I slept on his room, he told me that he didn't talk to someone on his phone but for the past few days, I always caught him. Whenever I see him, he quickly dropped the call and hide his phone. I got a bit sad about it and whenever I asked him he will say that it's just not thing. He's so suspicious and I can't take it. I tried to ignore and and act normal but I can't. I just ended up crying every night. I started to act cold towards Jinyoung, not my intention though.

 

One day, Jinyoung was going out of the house after breakfast. He finished the breakfast earlier than me. “I'm going now!” He told me and everyone. He was about to plant a kiss on my cheek when I accidentally pushed him away. Mr. and Mrs. Jung was looking at me and unnie got shocked on the way I reacted. Jinyoung froze on his spot too. I didn't know what to do next. That's so embarrassing. I sighed so hard. The pain again. Is Jinyoung keeping something from me? Is he lying to me? Because I can feel it. I stood up and went to my room. I'm scared that they will ask me about what I did. I couldn't say anything bad about Jinyoung. I got a bit frustrated and locked myself on the room. I'm trying to avoid everyone so that no one will ask me. For the past few days, I act like that. And I got alarmed because Jinyoung was not even bothered about my actions. Is there something wrong? Did I do something to him? What? I know he's lying. I'm sure. Whenever we met eyes, I tend to look away. I don't know what's happening. I still often find him talking on the phone at night. I feel so bad since I really couldn’t understand english that well while him, he's so fluent. Is it a girl? I guess so because if it's a guy he will tell it to me right away, right? I feel so sad. It bothered me like hell. I miss Jinyoung, to be honest. I sighed.

 

Today when I woke up, I fixed myself and headed downstairs for breakfast. I saw everyone sitting on the dining area. I never felt this awkward before. I just bowed at them and tried to smile. We started eating already and I tried to act as air as I could and good thing they are acting normal too. What a relief. “Ahyoung.” Mrs. Jung called me. I got so nervous. It took me time to look at her. “Why are your eyes always puffy? Did you cry?” Ofcourse I need to lie. Again. “I didn't. It's like that when I didn't get enough sleep. I always slept late, I don't know why.” I pretended to smile. “And we had a new neighbor! They are koreans. Ahyoung, you can check them out. I have talked to them yesterday. Ahyoung have someone to talk too. The Nam family and has a 4 year old sad.” I smiled at it. I feel a bit excited hearing koreans living here. It's like very rare though. “I told them to go here maybe later.” I nodded. I guess that's the only thin I am excited about. To meet them.

 

Afternoon already, I heard the doorbell rang. I rushed to the door and opened it. Koreans. Maybe they are the Nam Family. I quickly greeted them and told them to go inside. OMG, the cute kiddo. I quickly said hi to him and he's so shy and so so so cute. I pinched his cheeks. “He's Hyunwoo.” His mom said and I called his name. Such a cute name for a cute kid. I called Mrs. Jung and told her that the Nam family is here. She then made her way out of the kitchen and greeted them. “Ahyoung, please call Jinyoung.” I gazed at her for some moments. What should I do? I sighed and went upstairs. When I reached the second floor, I just sent Jinyoung a message to go down. After that I ran downstairs again and told Mrs. Jung that he'll be here in a while. After 5 minutes, I saw him coming. I quickly ran to Hyunwoo and played with him. Soon, Mrs. Jung introduced Jinyoung.

 

Wow, what a pretty boy you have! Only son?” Mrs. Nam asked.

Only son. And I have one daughter.”

This pretty girl?” She pointed at me and I shook my head.

Ah jinjja? Then where is she?”

Ah, my daughter is out for school. And this girl is Jinyoung's girlfriend.” Seems like, I'm not. I smiled to them and they smiled so brightly to me. I can see Jinyoung watching me play with Hyunwoo. After that Mrs. Jung served the food and everything. After an hour, The Nam couple decided to go home already. “Okay, as requested by this pretty guy, I can leave Hyunwoo to you. If he cries non-stop just call me. Thank you, Mrs. Jung.” I got shocked on what Mrs. Nam said. I got so excited to play with Hyunwoo some more. We bid goodbye to them too. They are so kind and friendly. “Play with Hyunwoo upstairs.” Mrs. Jung so I nodded and smiled. I hold Hyunwoo's right hand to help him go upstairs but all of a sudden, Jinyoung carried him in his arms and ran upstairs. I just followed them. Man, I'm so awkward. Whenever I see Jinyoung, I remember those moments I caught him talking secretly on his phone then drop it all of a sudden because of me. I sighed. “Umma.” I heard Hyunwoo said and smiling at me. I smiled so wide they way he called me. I ran to him and hugged him. He pulled me going to Jinyoung's room. Will I go inside? I felt Jinyoung's arms wrapped around my shoulder and led me inside. I got so nervous, actually. Then Jinyoung carried Hyunwoo on the bed and started tickling him. That's so cute of them. I just sat on the side of the bed and watch them. Jinyoung whispered something to Hyunwoo then the kid came to me. I smiled and suddenly he started to tickle me also. This cute kid. I can't resist. So we're like tickling each other that time. The awkward atmosphere between me and Jinyoung disappeared because of the cute kiddo. I suddenly told myself that I wish Hyunwoo is always with us so we're always happy like this.`We're like having a bonding time for us. I saw Hyunwoo yawned and his eyes are so tired. I smiled and ruffled his hair. I hugged him for a little while and found him sleeping already his thumb. I smiled while watching him sleep. “It's late already Ahyoung, He fell asleep. I need to bring him home.” Jinyoung suggested. I smiled and gently gave Hyunwoo to him. Hope that his sleep won't disturb. When Jinyoung came out of the room, I then went out. Washed up on the bathroom downstairs.

 

I went out of the bathroom feeling refreshed. Just in time, Jinyoung arrived already and I saw him talking to someone on the phone. I hid and just observed him. He was so serious while talking. He then suddenly saw me. I'm dead. I pretended that I didn't see him and ran upstairs. My tears again. I locked myself on the room and cried myself to sleep. “I'm tired.” That's the last words I said before I finally slept.

 

I feel so happy whenever Hyunwoo is around because I tend to forget my problems when I played with him. Mr. and Mrs. Nam always leave Hyunwoo in our house at day because they are busy fixing something plus no on will take care of him. It's so fun taking care of this cute kid. He always makes me smile and it's weird that Jinyoung and I got closer with each other because of him. Today, I woke up because someone is pulling my hand. I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Hyunwoo. “Good morning, umma.” Wow, he's early and how did he go to my room then I saw Jinyoung standing beside him. I get up and ruffled the kid's hair. I told them to go downstairs because I need to fix myself first. I look ugly.

 

When I went down, I headed to the dining area to have breakfast with the Jungs but Jinyoung was finished already so he's taking care of Hyunwoo first. After breakfast, Mr. Jung and unnie went out already for their schedule. I sat on the couch and watched Jinyoung and Hyunwoo play. This is just so cute to watch over. He looks so happy with the kid though he doesn't know how to carry Hyunwoo correctly. I suddenly thought of Himchan oppa. I wonder how he takes care of me when I was the same age as Hyunwoo. Maybe he plays a lot with me too though I am a girl. Jinyoung noticed my happy-sad expression. He gazed at me and I just smiled at him saying that everything's fine. For the rest of the day, our setting was just like that. Hyunwoo's energy is so high that we need to have that same level energy too. Yes, it's tiring but it's still fun because if you see him giggling, smiling and laughing, your tiredness will surely go away. Afternoon already and I should let Hyunwoo sleep or else he won't grow taller. “Hyunwoo-ah! Umma will sleep now, come with me? Okay?” I told him but he sill wanted to play some more. I called him once again but he's not listening, Jinyoung just laughed on my reaction. He then carried Hyunwoo and headed upstairs, I quickly followed them. Jinyoung lay Hyunwoo on his bed and asking for him to sleep. Now, Jinyoung, you will experience how hard to make that energetic kid sleep. “I want milk.” He said. I then headed back downstairs to get Hyunwoo's things where his milk are placed. I quickly put the milk on the baby bottle, shake it then give it to him. “Hyunwoo-ah. You're big already and you're still drinking milk on a baby bottle!” Jinyoung joked and the kid giggled. That was the cutest. Moments have passed and I saw his eyes started to close. Finally, the kid slept. We can rest. But the truth, I ended up sleeping beside Hyunwoo too. I was really tired. I woke up and it was night already and the kid is still sleeping. I sent a message to his mom asking if they are home already. In a few minutes, I got a reply saying yes. I decided to bring back Hyunwoo to their house. I carried him in my arms and he's still sleeping. Such a healthy kid. I went down and the Jungs are complete already. I told Mr. Jung that I'll bring Hyunwoo home already. I wonder where's Jinyoung though.

 

Mom, where's your son?”

He went out for a while. He's talking to someone on his phone though.”

 

I frowned and just nodded. I went out of the house with the sleeping Hyunwoo. After that I headed back to the house and decided to sleep. Again. I didn't wait for Jinyoung to come, I just shut eyes. I'm still trying to avoid him when Hyunwoo isn't around. I only want explanation though but he's not giving me anything. That's crap.