Roses are red , Violets are blue , why don't you say 'I love you'?

Fake Girlfriend

Roses are red , Violets are blue , why don't you say 'I love you'?

 

I listened through the door. They were all cleaning the mess of what Bora did. I suddenly felt sorry for them. Especially Kiseop. I did also feel sorry for Bora. I stumbled towards Kiseop's bed and searched through his phone numbers. I found Bora's number still rotting in his phone. Straight away I called her. She picked up after a few minutes. 'K-Kiesop. Oppa. I-I'm so glad you called. I thought that you were still with-' Her voice sounded so happy but I interrupted. 'Bora.' I said. There was silence for a few minutes. 'What do you want?' Her harsh words broke through. 'You can have Kiseop.' I said then hanged up on her. Man this is getting out of hand. I threw the phone on the bed and grabbed a dry towel. I unlocked the door and left to the bathroom leaving silence behind me. 'Jina.' Kiseop's voice broke through. 'No..' I replied walking into the bathroom.

During bed time all the boys slept and I found a red rose and a blue violet on my bed. I dried my hair throughly and took the flowers and placed in a vase with water filled up in it to the top. Must have been Kiseop. I huddled under the covers and sighed. 'I love you Jina and that will never change.' Said a whispering voice.

>:D IT'S SHORT.