First Date

Fake Girlfriend

First Date



I awoke the next day beside Soohyun. All I remembered was Soohyun scolding Kiseop and I out. Soohyun was cuddled up with his yellow pillow at the edge of the bed. I kicked him on the back and he tumbled down onto the floor. "Ugh!!! Stop!~" He pouted. I let out a small giggle. Soohyun shot his head up and tackled me. He started tickling me with his fingers. I laughed so hard that tears flowed at the end of my eyes. "Soohyun! Stop!! Oppa..." I giggled. Soohyun kissed me on the cheek and walked off to get his towel then take a shower. I sat upright to find the other members still asleep. AJ was with Hoon , Dongho was with Kevin and Kiseop was sleeping alone in the last bed at the end. I walked over to Kiseop's bed and tapped on his nose. His eyes fluttered open. "What is it?" He growled. I leaned closer and kissed him. His warm lips brushed against mine. I released the kiss. "Wake up..." I pouted. He smirked after the kiss and pulled me closer for him to hug me. He let go of his arms then got up slowly rubbing his eyes. "Nyehhh~" He moaned. I pulled him up , guided him to the bathroom and we both waited until Soohyun was done. We were waiting on the couch just silently sitting next to each other. My fingers were locked with his. "Jina..Today will be our first date." Kiseop murmured. "Alright..But I have to go to work at 10:00 and now is.. Uh..6:00." I said. "What time does your job finish?" He asked. "3:00." I told him. "Fine..Meet me at 'Starbucks'. 4:00.." He yawned. The door opened and Soohyun came out with a towel wrapped around his waist while he was drying his hair with a towel. "Right.." Kiseop mumbled. Kiseop kissed me for a while then went to the bathroom. "Wait did he just...You...Kiseop." Soohyun uttered. "I'm his girlfriend." I said winking at him. Soohyun was shock but he quickly got into the bedroom to (probably) tell the other members. After a few minutes Kiseop came back out just as how Soohyun did , having the towel around his waist while drying his hair with another towel. "Kiseop~" I giggled coming closer to him. "Yeah?" He murmured. "Soohyun's gone to tell the rest of the members that I'm your girlfriend.." I said snuggling into his chest. "Oh well..Atleast they know now." Kiseop chuckled kissing my nose. I pushed him off then ran to the bathroom. "Love you Kiseop!" I yelled. "Love you too!" He called out. My smile faded and I clutched onto the sliding door of the shower. Why is HE asking me to be his girlfriend? And why does he want to impress them?! This is stupid. I should've never said 'Yes' earlier. Dammit. How am I going to fix this. I'm not actually literally in a relationship with him. Plus if the other members find out it's just a big lie , Soohyun would kill me. I'll just tell them at a good time when I'm alone with the members without Kiseop. 


After my shower I changed into a yellow long-sleeved dress and yellow pumps. I looked at the clock 6:35. I walked to the bedroom to find the other members gossiping in one corner while Kiseop got changed. "Argh! Kiseop .. Not in front me please.." I cried covering my eyes from his manhood. I quickly got to Soohyun's bed and sat there. Kiseop put on some pants and sat beside me with his black shirt and jeans. "So..Promise me you meet me at 'Starbucks' at 4:00 okay?" He said putting an arm around me. The other members stared at us. 

Two hours passed by and the boys needed to go to the studio. 9:00 was when the boys went off and one hour later I had to go. "Bye Guys.." I said waving as they exit the apartment. "Bye.." Kiseop said kissing me on the forehead then walking off with the boys. By the time I shut the door , I heard laughter and Eli shouting. "Dude!~" . I ran to the boys bedroom tripping over clothes and stuff. I found Kiseop's Iphone on his side table. I grabbed for it. I quickly typed in his passcode. (Yes.. Even I know the passcode because since we were kids we told each other our passcodes that we were going to have on our Iphones.) I searched through his messages. 

Bora: "Oh Kiseop!~ Meet me today at 4:00 at Starbucks
Kiseop: Okay Bora!~
Bora: Love you!~ xoxoxo
Kiseop: Love you to !~ xoxo.

I glared at it. Hmm...Since this 'Bora' girl really loves Kiseop I should hook them up. So it'll all be a huge lie. Just then a hand grabbed the Iphone from my hand. "What are you doing with my phone?" Kiseop growled. "Nothing.." I  said walking off. "Jina.. Come on ." He pouted. That's when I started to explode. "Look Kiseop! I'm not in a relationship with you okay? I'm only a FAKE girlfriend for the year for some apparent reason. I'm not just going to be your little doll you can play with. Okay?! So don't make it look like a actual real relationship.!" I yelled. He fell silent. I stormed off to my  work with my yellow bag. Yes I'm all dressed up in yellow. I got into my red sports car and found Kiseop running towards the entrance but I stepped on the pedal. I drove off leaving Kiseop on the sidewalk staring at my car with his pale face. I turned my head around and stepped on the pedal , speeding up the car. Damn that boy pisses me off.

After minutes and Hours...of posing in front of the camera I got to Starbucks at 4:00. My body was weak all over. My body had been stuck to it's position for like a minute or two. My back aches. I sat outside of Starbucks with my blueberry muffin and coffee. Kiseop came over to me in the distance. I rolled my eyes and drank my coffee. Kiseop seated himself. "Hey Jina...Er. About earlier." He said. "I'm sorry Kiseop. Just forgive me.. I lost my mind. I went crazy you can say." I explained. "Well..I've wanted to tell you the truth.." Kiseop said. "That you're going out with Bora..And here she comes?" I told him. In the distance a girl with blonde bob hair came to starbucks with a black skirt , long sleeved purple shirt , sneakers and a hat. She came over to the table , brang a chair over and seated herself. "Oh, Hey you must be Kiseop's sister. I'm Kim Bora." She introduced. I stayed shocked. How was I going to explain this? I can't just tell her I'm his girlfriend. "Uh..Yeah I'm Lee Jina." I lied. Kiseop looked at me like I had to handle everything. "Great...Well I need to talk to Kiseop for some private matters. Plus I'm his girlfriend." She said giving me a glare. I stood up from the chair and grabbed my handbag. "Well I was just about to leave..." I said smiling then walked off but then Kiseop grabbed my wrist. "I have to discuss with my sister.." Kiseop chuckled bringing me far away from her. "What?" I hissed. "Look , She thinks that she's my girlfriend and you're my sister so just get in the act." Kiseop whispered. "Look..I can't. You two lovebirds were meant for each other." I explained. "I don't love her!" Kiseop growled. "But in the texts you did. " I giggled. "Look , It's not funny. That was way before. This is why I needed you to be my fake girlfriend. I need to lure her away." Kiseop said looking at me with his dark , handsome eyes. "Awh..Fine!" I grumbled. Kiseop smiled then went over to Bora. I seated myself and Kiseop began. "Bora...This is not actually my sister." Bora shot a glare at me. "This is my girlfriend. Park Jina. She's a model." Kiseop finished. "Oh what?! You think you can just date models? Because models are pretty? I bet she's a !" Bora raged. When Bora said I was a '' , Kiseop slapped her in the face leaving a red mark on her cheek. "Go ahead. I don't care. You !" Bora screamed running off. "Oppa.." I murmured. "I hate her Jina. Just understand." He sighed. "I'm your fake girlfriend I don't care about her." I said. "Now you help me finish up this blueberry muffin or else." I joked. We both started eating the muffin and laughing.


Kiseop and I came back home laughing. "What happened to you guys? Did you guys go drinking?" Dongho shouted. "No, just something funny happened." I giggled. I got to Kiseop's bed and lay there while I switched on my Iphone. Man after today I feel like I actually want to be Kiseop's girlfriend. "Jina~~ Get me some pocky." He grumbled plopping onto the bed. I sighed , got  up , grabbed the pocky from Dongho's food stash and came back to give it to him. Kiseop and me looked at my messages while eating pocky. "Hey could I have one mor-" I asked but my mouth accidentally got stuck on the end of his pocky. Kiseop nibbled more of then his lips touched mine. I turned my head away from him. "Kiseop we're not in a real relationship." I murmured. "But  we can , if you want to." Kiseop whispered kissing my neck.  "Ah..Damn Jina I've been waiting for this moment." He laughed on my neck. I bit my lip to trap the moans from my voice. "No Kiseop-Don't.." I moaned pushing his head away from me. "Fine.." He pouted. Then my eyes dropped down and I out again.


LOLOL!~ Interesting? Probably not.
Next Chapter: Two girls One boy
xoxo Lia