Childhood Friends

Fake Girlfriend

Childhood Friends

 

I sratched my head slowly getting up.The sunshine had poured in through the big windows in my room. I yawned as I stretched but I noticed my cat 'Dara' was cuddled close to my lamp light on the desk. I got out of bed and picked her up. She growled but when she glanced at my face she started purring with pleasure. I dumped her on the bed while she starting cuddle next to my blue pillow. Dara was my pet cat my mother gave to me. She's a white cat with beautiful crystal eyes. I got into the shower and took a quick shower. After my shower I dried my hair with the towel. Suddenly my phone started ringing like crazy. I took my Iphone and answered it quickly. "Yeobseyo?" I answered. "Hey, Jina come over. Kiseop need you.." Soohyun's worried voice said then he hung up. I sighed as I got changed into my black tight dress and black high heels. I got into my red sports car and drove to U-Kiss's apartment. It kind of looked like a hotel but it was just a apartment bulding that's fancy. After I arrived I got to the elevator and pressed 'Level 5'. I got to 'Level 5' and knocked on the door of 'Room 504'. The door swung open and Eli with his handsome blonde hair smiled. I allowed myself in and saw Kiseop huddled in the corner with a pink pillow. "He won't talk to us.." Dongho sighed. Everyone was huddled to Kiseop but he was all silent. "Leave us alone...I need to talk to Jina.." He murmured. "Right boys.." Soohyun yelled ushering them in their bedroom. I walked over to him and crouched down. "Now what is it Kiseop?" I asked. "Would you be my Fake Girlfriend for a year." He asked as his face lit up suddenly with a smile. "Hah?!" I gasped. "Well...I just wanted to show the boys that I have a girlfriend..." He mumbled. "Aw..Come on oppa. Go ask the actresses you know. I'm just a model. I'm just your childhood friend. We all are." I said patting his back. "C'mon Jina...For a year.. Five weeks... " He pouted. I sighed. "Fine a year.." I sighed. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I was now ontop of Kiseop on the floor. Kiseop rolled over as I fell to the ground and this time he was ontop of me. "Now you'll just have to get use of me kissing you at random times..Like this." He said then his lips touched mine. His sweet warm lips slowly pressing down against mine. We both released the kiss with gasps. "Kiseop...Stop we shouldn't be doing this. The other members will see us." I gasped. "C'mon babe.." He murmured on my neck which was my weak spot. I moaned from the pleasure."Tsk..Tsk.. Kiseop you know you shouldn't be doing that." Soohyun's voice interuppted. We both looked at our right side. Soohyun and the rest were standing there watching us probably like the whole time. I quickly got up and walked over to Soohyun while I clinged onto his arm. "You may have a love towards Jina but that doesn't mean you can molest her." Eli scolded. Kiseop slid back to the couch with the pink pillow. "I wasn't molesting.... I was loving her.." He growled. "But it looked like molesting to me." Hoon said leaning on AJ. "Ah!! You guys.." Kiseop shouted running to the bedroom , banging the door shut and locking it. "He's usually like this when we blame him." Kevin sighed walking over to the kitchen. "Jina did you liked it? When he kissed you. Was it delicious?" Soohyung whispered as AJ , Dongho and Hoon joined in with evil smirks. "Uh..." I breathed. "Hey you guys..You shouldn't be asking her those questions..She's uncomfortable." Kevin's voice broke through. I ran over to Kevin and gave him a loving hug. "Oppa..You always save me from them.." I mumbled. Kevin patted my head and smiled. "Noona! Cook me something...I'm hungry!!" Dongho pouted. "Go cook some egg or something. Eat biscuits..chips.." I called out relaxing on the couch. Kevin joined me with a packet of pocky. I took a couple from the packet and we both started chewing pocky while watching Running Man on T.V. Dongho was at the kitchen looking for some yummy food to eat. Soohyun , AJ and Hoon went to the computer to check on their Twitter. "Hey , do you know this is the last pocky packet I found from Dongho's food stash." Kevin whispered in my ear. I choked on my pocky , laughing. "Hey guys...Where's my pocky packet?" Dongho asked. The three guys that were stuck on the computer choired. "Don't know.." While Kevin hid the pocky packet behind his back as I choked in laughter.

After hours of fun with them and Kiseop locked in the bedroom I walked over to the door to get back home. "No uh!" Dongho  shouted blocking my way. "You're no going anywhere Jina. Please stay with us. Kiseop will get mad as usual without you." He pouted. I looked at him confused. "He means if you leave Kiseop will get mad." Hoon explained. "Oh..Er okay. But I don't have any night dress or what to sleep tonight." I said. "Luckily we have this extra bedroom with girl stuff in it." AJ laughed. "Why in the world would you have that?" I asked following Hoon. "Well either Kevin being all girly or when you come over without bringing any extra clothes." AJ explained. Hoon opened the two doors and inside was cupboards and shelves of expensive shoes , dresses and jewelry. Hoon took out a short night dress and gave it to me. He patted me shoulder while he closed it back shut. I looked at the night dress. It was extremely y indeed. It was almost half seethrough. "Who bought the clothes." I called out going into a empty room. "Kiseop and Soohyun they thought it was more y looking on  you." AJ shouted. I quickly took a shower that was also in the room and changed into the night dress. I got out twirling a bit. "Nice!" Dongho said. Hoon gave me a thumbs up. The rest of the boys went of to go shower while I got to the bedroom door. I knocked on it lightly. "O-Oppa.." I murmured. The door swung open and somebody pulled me in then quickly shut the door. It was Kiseop. He pinned me onto the door. "Jina..I'm not kidding. Could you please , please and please be my fake girlfriend?" He begged. "I already said sure..Remember? You also need to get use of me kissing you like this." I said. I leaned closer and locked my lips with his. That's when we started making out. The door banged open and Soohyun found us on the floor. "Ah ! God! Kiseop not again!" Soohyun cried pulling me back up. Soohyun brang me over to his yellow bed. "Look Kiseop take a time to think about what you did. Stop making love to Jina." Soohyun scolded patting my head. I looked down not trying to make eye contact with Kiseop because I was afraid he might be mad at me for getting all this comfort from them and getting scolded  because of me. 


Yep load of paragraphs and sentences. Who cares!!~ Atleast I made the
chapter for you guys. :L okay? 
Next Chapter: First Date

xoxo Lia :) Love ya all!~ <3 <3