2 Girls 1 Boy

Fake Girlfriend

2 Girls 1 Boy

 

I woke up in the middle of the night beside Kiseop. His arm was clinged to my waist. I lifted his arm slowly and dropped it on his face. He moved for a while but went back to sleep. Phew! Atleast he didn't wake up. I looked at the clock. 9:00. Damn!~ The boys needed to go to the studio now. I walked over to Soohyun and slapped him. He snorted then looked up. " What is it Bora? I need to sleep." He grumbled. Bora?! "Hey Soohyun!! I'm not Bora dammit!" I yelled. The rest of the boys woke up and Soohyun glared at me. "Oh..Sorry Jina." He laughed. I grabbed his shirt and hoisted him up. "Agh...What?" He mumbled. "It's 9:00!" I said. "We have to ...to...go to the studio at 10:00." He yawned scratching his head. I slapped him again. "Awh.. Fine. Hug?" He said. I hugged him then watched him walk off towards the bathroom with a towel. The rest of the boys were sitting upstraight now. "Now get up! Take a shower!" I yelled pointing to the door. "Jina~ Why are you so mean..." Dongho cried walking with the other boys. "Sorry Dongho!" I called out. Kiseop patted me on the head. "Ah..May I have a kiss from my angel?" He asked. "Even though this is a fake relationship....Fine." I sighed. I softly kissed his warm lips. His arms wrapped around me. "Okay..Now.." I said releasing the kiss. Kiseop kissed me on the forehead then walked off. Damn..Kiseop's quite a kisser. I looked at myself in the mirror. Oh ! I didn't take a shower last night. I probably rotted beside Kiseop. I slipped off the dress , unhooked my black bra and got out of my black . I looked for a towel. Oh crap!~ I couldn't find it anywhere. "Hey , Jina.. Do you mind if I-" Eli's voice called out. I quickly grabbed a blanket and covered myself. He came in the room but froze when he saw me. "Are you..Uh..?" He murmured. I looked down blushing. "Hey guys~! Jina's !!" Eli shouted grinning. I ran towards him but tripped on the blanket. The rest of the boys came running. I was now covered by the blanket but some parts of my body were seen. "Damn..Jina nice body!" AJ laughed. I blushed. "Guys don't make fun of her.." Soohyun said helping me up while I clutched on the blanket. That's when I froze. "Oh GUYS!~ Don't me in front of me!!" I screamed as they were all and their manhood was showing. I covered my eyes from the scene. The boys chuckled as they all ran back to the bathroom. "y body you got there." Eli said patting my head then walking to the closet. "Well what would you expect from a model?" I grumbled walking to the door of the bathroom. One towel was outside. I took it and wrapped it around me. The boys were showering with each other which was pretty awkward. The door swung open and out came boys with towels on their waist. "Oh hey Jina.." Hoon smiled. The boys waved at me and ran to the bathroom. I got into the bathroom then started to take a cold shower.


After my shower I got into a grey sweater , shorts and striped flats. The boys ate their cereal slowly , still tired.
"Right boys.. Wakey Wakey!~" I shouted clapping my hands. Soohyun got up and dusted himself. "Kay boys.." He shouted. We all got to 'Ground Floor'. "My car isn't going to fit all of you." I said. "Yeah we know." Hoon said with no emotion. "I'll just have to call daddy." I sighed. "Daddy!?" AJ whispered. "Yeah dad. Could you bring over the limo? Thanks. Love you!" I said. A few minutes later a white limo swerved outside of the entrance. We all got in the limo as Soohyun told the driver where the studio was. During the drive Dongho got hungry. Dongho was sitting beside me while Kevin was on the other side. "Noona!~" He moaned. "Eli would you mind clicking that button beside you?" I said. Eli found a red button and gave it a push. The floor in front of us flipped over and out came a black table. They all awed in amazement. "AJ there's a small fridge beside you." I told him. AJ opened the fridge to find a luxurious world of food and drinks. Cokes , beers , cocktails , wine , cake , candy , chips and cookies. AJ took out eight wine glasses , a bottle of wine , a bag of cookies and a cake for Dongho. "Ah..Noona~ You're so good.." Dongho laughed in between his chewing.The trip was only a few minutes.


I waved at them as they entered the building. "Bye Jina..." Kiseop whispered back hugging me. "Bye, Kiseop..I'm not your real girlfriend remember?" I giggled. "Still we can if you want to." Kiseop teased nibbling on my neck. "Y-You better go.." I moaned. "Fine.." He mumbled walking off. Man this boy is so troublesome.



After my long day of working I got back home to the apartment. But inside the apartment was the girl. Bora. She was spray-painting on the walls. I peeked through the gap of the door. "Die Jina~ Die~" She screamed. Her back turned and she walked over to the door. I quickly got to the wall and froze. She came out then walked down the stairs. I got inside , locked the door and analyzed the vandalism she did. I called Kiseop over. The boys reached here just in time. "What is it Jina we're all tired and-" Soohyun yawned but paused when he saw the vandalism. "Apparently Kiseop's ex did all this because she hates me.." I said. 

"I hate you Jina~"
"Die~" 
"You're not meant for him~"


Those were the words she wrote. "I guess we have to pull an all nighter boys to clean all this mess." Soohyun sighed. The boys groaned. Kiseop walked over to me. "Sorry about her... She really loves me and stuff." Kiseop said. I whacked his hand away just before he could pat my head. "I've had enough of this stupid relationship." I whispered then I stomped to the bedroom , banged the door shut and locked it tight. 



Sorry for short chapter ;___________;
I did try my best during this WHOLE 2-WEEK HOLIDAY APART FROM MY
SCHOOL AWAY FROM MY LOVELY TEACHERS AND AWESOME FRIENDS (Including the boys...*smirk*)
xoxo Lia
Next Chapter: Roses are red , Violets are blue , why don't you say 'I love you'?