Awkward ...

Sweet Love

 

Jung Taekwoon had to admit that things had gotten a bit awkward between them after the photo shoot. They had avoided each other as much as possible but now their members had had enough. 
They would force them together if they had to. 
Hongbin and Ravi demonstrated the move as Hyuk and Leo watched on. With their palms pressed together and their foreheads resting comfortably on the others they turned their heads sideways and smiled at them both.
 
 (cr:kimwonsik @ tumblr)
 
Hyuk smiled and crinkled his eyes at the silliness of his hyungs. Leo approached Ravi as if he was going to deliver a punch. 
“Now it’s your turn.” Ravi smiled as he pushed Leo back to his place. 
Leo sighed. He hated these types of things. Their company called it “bonding”; he called it “a waste of my time”. There really was no way to escape it now that he was confirmed for debut. He would have to endure more of this touchy-feely stuff in the future, no doubt. Leo looked up at the maknae in front of him. Hyuk was wringing his hands dry. He kept fidgeting with his hands clasped as if praying that his Leo-hyung wouldn’t completely reject him.
 
 
That’s when things started getting weird for Leo. Looking at this fidgeting boy in front of him, he couldn’t help think that it was cute! 
Leo shook his head. NO. How can he think about a member like that? Especially Hyuk. It wasn’t that Leo didn’t like him, it was just that they had nothing in common and they were 5 years apart in age and so Leo thought of Hyuk as his dongsaeng and nothing else. They were strictly business partners. 
Leo put up his palms inviting the younger one to start the action. Hongbin and Ravi gasped at Leo’s initiative as Hyuk quickly joined their palms as thought he thought if he didn’t do it fast enough the invitation would be taken away from him.
 
 
Hyuk looked up and smiled at Hongbin and Ravi’s reaction. He looked over at his Leo-hyung and was met with fierce piercing eyes. 
 
 
The feelings came back again. Leo couldn’t help it. Hyuk was being cute again. He had looked up at him with such submissive eyes that Leo … he almost wanted to hug the maknae and protect him in his arms. Leo suppressed these feelings again. He hated this so much. Hyuk looked down immediately, respecting his hyung. Hyuk didn’t want to cause his hyung any trouble; he knew how Leo-hyung hated these types of things. 
Hyuk leaned in at the instruction of his Ravi-hyung and waited for Leo to do the same. 
 
 
Leo waited for a while looking at this half-bowing boy in front of him and wondered how he could elicit all these feelings inside of him. Leo joined their heads and got comfortable.
 
 
Hyuk slowly started to move his head to look at the camera but Leo wasn’t moving.
 
 
He felt the sweaty palms of the nervous maknae firmly against his and realized that it felt nice. Hyuk’s hands were a little smaller than his and if they were to hold hands, Hyuk’s hand would fit perfectly inside Leo’s. Leo started to burn up, it was too late to stop the thoughts. The proximity of their faces, he thought, was nice too. Leo couldn’t help thinking that being so close to Hyuk was just generally a nice feeling as the butterflies floated around in his stomach.
 ‘This kid, I swear,’ Leo thought, ‘what is he doing to me?' And for the first time in a long while, Leo, Jung Taekwoon, Mr.Chic Idol ... smiled.
 
 
So, yeah ... first chapter ... how was it? I hope it was bearable! >///< But yeah if you ever watched Hyuk's History, at the end of this little moment, Leo smiles <3 I just thought it was cute. After this chapter, there probably won't be so many gifs in the chapter lol. But I just wanted to use them to help paint the story a bit :) Hope you liked it ^^ And more coming soon!~