Sleepover

Hello I'm Minhyuk ~

I feel like giving up on this fanfic...

---------------------------------

You sat at the couch after dinner and looked at the clock. *Its already 9.45pm!* You looked at the entrance of your house and sighed. *Mom and Dad are still out working..*

You held your head down and pitied your own plight. *Maybe I should work part time to help Mom and Dad?*

Hyunsik took notice of this and wrapped his arms around you. He pulled you close to him and then whispered to you, "Whats wrong baby? Why do you look so sad?" He asked, concerned.

You snuggled up to him and shook your head. "Just feel bad for my parents oppa.. I just realized how lonely I get without them here.. They are both out working for me and here I am, enjoying with my friends at home. Should I consider working part time oppa?"

Hyunsik looked at you and smiled. "I'm glad you think that way babe. Goes to show how mature you are!" He showed you a thumbs up. Then he frowned a little. "But about working part time.. Are you really sincere about helping them?"

You pulled yourself away and nodded. "Of course I am sincere oppa!"

"Then work with me at the cafe." He bluntly suggested.

You were taken aback by his suggestion but it was a great catch. All you know is that after Hyunsik oppa worked at that cafe, it had been booming with business and the employees pay had been increased so much.

"Alright oppa! I think its a good catch!" You agreed.

Suddenly, the two of you were cut off by Sungjae. "Noona, since its the weekend tomorrow.. Can we have a sleepover here?"

This time, your jaw dropped. You were so shocked to the extent of not knowing what to say. You looked at the clock and confirmed that it was already 10.30pm. Of course it was late,. but a group of guys sleeping over at your small house? It was too scary.

"G-Gimme a moment Sungjae." You stood up from your seat and escaped to the kitchen. You took out your phone and dialled your parents number. *Quickly pick up omma. Pleaseeeee.*

"Yes darling?" Your mother say as soon as you pick up.

"Omma I need to ask you a question." You just asked straightaway.

"Yes?" She replied.

"Will it be okay if 7 boys sleepover here today? Its already late and they probably have no way to get home." You tried to reason out for them.

"Alright. Be careful." She just answered.

At that point of time, you were at the epitome of shockness. You kept getting shocked at the unexpected replies you are getting from people. *Whats wrong wiith people today!*

"A-Alright omma.. I'll see you later." You just say and then put down your phone.

You took a final look at your phone and then stepped out of the kitchen. You took a deep breath and then say, "Alright. My mom said ok. Just, don't do anything stupid."

Just as you finished saying that, Ilhoon suddenly took a pillow and threw it directly at Minhyuk's face. "PILLOW FIGHT!"

*Oh dang!* Right at that instance, you see pillows flying from one side of the living room to the other. You tried your best to stop the chaos, but you ended up hitting the boys with a pillow. "YAH STOP GUYS!" You screamed.

"Then why are you hitting us too!?" Eunkwang shouted as he made a direct landing on Hyunsik's head. "Die es!" He continued.

You sigh and then ran out of the chaos. You took a chair and stood on top of it. You then gathered your breathe and screamed, "YAH SEO EUNKWANG, LEE MINHYUK, LEE CHANGSEOB, IM HYUNSIK, PENIEL SHIN, JUNG ILHOON and YOOK SUNGJAE! STOP IT THIS INSTANT!"

The boys stopped and then looked at you. You had a red face from being too angry. You folded your arms and then say, "If you guys wanna stay over, don't do such childish stuff. We can watch a movie or something instead of pillow fights like--"

A pillow landed on your face. Your blood was boiling inside of you. You took the pillow that was on the floor and then asked, "Who threw that!?"

Sungjae just smiled and held up his hand. "I did! Whatcha' gonna do! Huh? Huh? Huh?" He taunted you and gave you a rather irritating mehrong.

That did it. He just pushed you over the edge. You stepped down from the chair and walked towards him. You glared into his eyes and then smirked. "Since you don't want to stop.." You hit his head hard with your bare hand. "From here on, this is war."

Then you put all your strength into your arms and swung the pillow directly at the side of his face.

Right there, the pillow fight started all over again all the way till late at night.

--------------------------------

Can I give up on this fanfic?