Forgive and forget

Hello I'm Minhyuk ~

Another update! 

-------------------------

The two of you walked down from the entrance of the rooftop with your hand wrapped around his arm. With one hand in his pocket, he was proud to show off his girlfriend. 

You, on the other hand, was so happy that he have decided to finally ask you. One part of you was so happy. Another part was disappointed in yourself. *Why didn't I see his love for me before?* You took a glance at him and saw his wide smile. Your heart fluttered at his sincere smile. *That smile is so nice.* You took a deep breathe and then kissed his cheek. 

He turned his head to face you and then he put a hand over the area that you kissed. He took a while to register what just happened and then he finally smiled. He kissed your forehead and then giggled a little, "I didn't know you were this sweet. I still remember those times you would shout and hit me." 

You thought back to those times. You chuckled at the expression that Minhyuk would give every single time you got angry at him and smacked him for being annoying. You looked into his eyes and smiled. "Yeah. I never ever thought that this would happen between us. I should have noticed your feelings for me sooner. I'm sorry for being a slowpoke."

"I don't blame you dear. After you broke up with Hyunsik, your life became miserable. You were as emo as hell and it totally changed you. I, as your best friend then, was so hurt. I couldn't stand seeing you like that. It was as if you became Snorlax. You know that Pokemon?" He teased. 

You hit his arm lightly and chuckled. "Snorlax? Seriously now? I'm sorry for those times boy.. But at least its all good now right?"

He nodded and then wrapped his free hand around your waist. "Of course its good now. You belong to me, and I belong to you. Thats all that matters. I love you baby. Wait.. I can call you that right? Or do you want a more unique one?" He asked, thinking of what else he could call you.

You chuckled. Then you realized something. You studied his face and suddenly thought out loud, "Minhyuk looks like a squirrel. Honey squirrel. Teehee."

Minhyuk suddenly laughed. You were confused as to why he was laughing. You tilted your head and gave him a questioning look. "Why are you laughing Minhyuk?"

"Honey Squirrel Hanbyul? Seriously?" Your face flushed in embarrassment. *Did I really thought that out loud?* He then pull you closer and then touched your front tooth. "If you call me honey squirrel.." He tilted his head. "Can i call you Honey Bunny?"

You smiled at him. "Of course you can my honey squirrel." You then lifted yourself up and stole a kiss from him.

Suddenly, the two of you heard people clearing their throat from somewhere near you. You turned your head, following the sound and your eyes landed on the 6 boys that you were avoiding for the past few weeks. You took a step back and hid behind Minhyuk. 

"So I see you two are getting along well.." Eunkwang commented.

"Well, I'm sorry for being affectionate towards each other. She is afterall.." Minhyuk took a step forward. "My official girlfriend. I won't let you guys hurt her anymore."

Suddenly the maknae of the group step forward. He shook his head and held out his hand. "We're not here to find trouble Minhyuk. We just..." He sighed. "We want to apologize to Hanbyul for everything. Especially for the fact that we couldn't stop a certain for cheating on her. We really regret our mistakes." 

Minhyuk turned to face you. You looked up at him and then shook your head. He turned to face you and then whispered, "It'll be ok bunny. Trust me. I can see how sincere they are in getting your forgiveness. Do you want to forgive him?" He asked. You just kept quiet. He then cupped your face and smiled. "If I were you honey bunny, I would forgive them. Who wouldn't want gangster friends that can protect you around school?"

You listened to his every word and then thought about it. *Thats quite true. But.. Wouldn't it be mean to do that? It seems like I'm making use of them...* You looked at the BTOB member's pleading eyes and then smiled. *They are sincere..* 

You came out from behind Minhyuk and then took Sungjae's hand. You shook it and then say, "I forgive you all. But.." You turned to Hyunsik that had his head down the whole time. "I can't forgive you fully yet..."

Sungjae just hugged you and then started planting kisses on your cheek. "Thank you noona! I thank you!!!!" 

You smiled at him and then at the rest of the members. "Thank you for giving me another chance to be your friend. Even thought it wasn't my fault that our relationship turned sour, I'm glad you tried to get me to forgive you."

Changseob stepped forward and then put his arm on your shoulder. "Its alright Hanbyul." He then looked at Minhyuk and then back to you. "Anyway, this new couple is looking good. This whole Nerd-Princess relationship thing, its working well."

You blushed and then looked away. *This oppa... He knows how to get me embarrassed.*

--------------------------

DONE!