Official

Hello I'm Minhyuk ~

Heyyy ~

----------------------------

It was a monday and you were feeling all groggy that very morning. You woke up with a bad headache and your parents have left the town again without informing you earlier. They just left a note on the dining table with no food on it, leaving you to make it yourself. 

You walk along the street towards the bus stop and you thought to yourself. *I hope this day doesn't get any worst. It as hell already, please dont make it worse.* As you stopped to ponder for awhile, the bus that you were supposed to take zoomed past you, leaving you there. The moment you came to realize it, it was too late and the bus have left. *Freak this.... It just got 10 times worst.*

You were so irritated with yourself. You sighed and went to flag a taxi. When you finally got one, you immediately told the driver, "The fastest way to CUBE High please. Thank you sir."

;~~ In School ~~;

From the moment you reach the gate of the school, you ran in, hoping that you won't be late. But to your dismay, the class has already started. 

When you walked in throught the front door, everyone turned their heads to look at you. The teacher sighed and put down her marker. "Care to explain why you were late Hanbyul?" 

You just nodded and started, "I woke up late. Then I realized that my parents left town again and I had to make my own breakfast. That itself cost me to lose alot of time. Then I went to change into my attire. After that I rushed out to the busstop, hoping that I won't miss the bus. But to my horror, the bus went past me just as I decide to look down. Its not my fault. Its my luck."

The teacher blinked. "Well... Even though I didn't catch anything that you have just said, I shall believe you as this is the first time you were late. Take your seat."

You bowed to her and then walked to your seat. You slumped yourself onto the chair and then sighed. *Please don't let it get worst.* You took out your pencil case and then your other materials.

Suddenly, your teacher suddenly say, "Okay class. Do you remember that mock quiz that I gave you 2 weeks ago? I've finished marking it and I would say that I was surprised with this results." As she said that, she started passing down the paper. 

When you received yours, your heart dropped. Instead of the usual A that you would get, this time round, you failed it. 

The teacher sighed and then continued, "The highest for this test was Minhyuk with a fullmark." Everyone started to cheer for Minhyuk. Well, except you that went to your own world of disappoinment.

The teacher then contnued, "It has been a class tradition to announce the top and bottom of the class. This time round, I was quite shocked." She glanced at you. "The one that got the lowest was Hanbyul with a 1/100. What happened to you Hanbyul?"

The class gasped at that announcement. They all turned their heads to you and waited for your answer.

You looked around class and just sighed. You gathered your courage and then just truthfully say, "I went through a bad breakup. I never thought it would affect me this much. I'm sorry class. I'm sorry Mrs Kim. I promise I would do better."

The class and Mrs Kim just kept silent and then turned away. "I'm glad you know your mistakes Hanbyul. Please, get your focus back on track and be the top girl agan." 

You just sighed and then replied her softly, "I will Mrs Kim."

;~~ Break time ~~; 

You sat at the rooftop with your lunch in your hand. *Argh this day officially .* 

Suddenly the entrance of the rooftop opened and Minhyuk came in with his own lunch, "Hello Hanbyul!"

You just waved back at him and then started digging on your food.

Minhyuk frowned. *Why is she like that?* He approached you and took the space beside you. He took your hand and then made you look at him. You just looked and felt your head doing tumbles. "Whats wrong Hanbyul? Is everything alright? Tell me." he asked. You had to be honest, he was so hot when he did that. He felt more like a man than your best friend.

You gave up and put your lunch away. You weren't hungry anyway. You look at him and then say, "Alot of bad things happened to me today. I just don't know how much worst it would become. Today already.." 

He looked at you and smile weakly. "Don't say that Hanbyul. Everyday deserves a chance. Even thought you might start it off in a bad way, it might end well."

You chuckled. You smacked his arm lightly and then sigh, "Don't be lame. Thats just... impossible." 

"Its possible Hanbyul." he insisted.

You shifted your body and then asked, "How?"

"Like this." He then leaned in and took your lips. You started to feel your body getting weak at his kiss. Slowly, you put your arms on his shoulder and deepened the kiss. Soon, he asked for entrance. You parted your lips a little and then let him do his thing. 

Soon, he pulled away. He then looked at you with a red face and then ask, "I've been in love with you for damn ing long and I've finally gathered enough courage to ask you today. Will you be my girlfriend Hanbyul? I promise to love you through thick and thin and I swear I will never hurt you."

You looked at him. "Are you done yet?"

He looked at you and frowned. "What do you mean by that?"

He leaned closer to him, "What I meant is.. You didn't give me time to say..." You kissed his cheek. "Yes. I will be your girlfriend."

-------------------------------

DONE! Please please please comment. :(