Cooking with Minhyuk

Hello I'm Minhyuk ~

sad.. no one commented on my previous chapter.. haiz.

--------------------------------

You stood there in your kitchen, frustrated at the boys who were outside at your living room. *What the hell are those guys? Don't they have any initiative to help me at all!?*

You looked at them and frowned. They were all chatting and laughing loudly while waiting for the hangover soup that you promised to prepare. *Stupid Minhyuk. Stupid Sik oppa. I'm so disappointed in them.* You pouted and then blew on your bangs.

Just then, you made eye contact with Minhyuk. You stared at him for awhile and then looked away, feeling angry at him.

Minhyuk, on the other hand, was confused. He tilted his head and looked at you. *Why did she stare at me? What did I do?* He looked around and finally realized the reason. *Oh..*

He looked at the guys who were chatting at the couch and then softly say, "Guys gimme a moment. I have something to do."

The guys looked at him and nodded, giving him the sign that he can leave.

Minhyuk quickly stood up and walked towards the kitchen. When he reached the entrance of the small area, he leaned on the door and asked, "Need help Hanbyul?"

You ignored his words and continue throwing whatever that was needed into the soup base. *Stupid idiot. You don't even need to ask me.*

*What am I doing? She obviously needs help.* Minhyuk rolled his eyes at his stupidity and entered the kitchen. He took the extra apron that was hanging by the wall and put it on. He then took a spoon and tasted the soup. Surprisingly, it tasted really really good. *This girl can really cook!*

"It tastes really nice Hanbyul! I didn't know that you had such a skill in you!" Minhyuk complimented you.

You couldn't help but smile at that compliment. You looked at him and grinned. "You really think so?"

He smiled and nodded quickly. "Of course! I never lie! This is one of the best hangover soup I've ever tasted in my life! Can I come over anytime and ask you to cook for me!?"

You frowned and hit his head. "YAH! Do you think I'm your housekeeper or something!? Make your own food!"

He pouted and rubbed his aching head. "So much for being best friends..."

*This guy.. What a kid.* "Aish! Alright! Just text me when you want to come over. I doubt my parents mind you coming. Remember to text before coming. Or else, I wont let you in!"

He instantly smile and shouted, 'YAY TO HANBYUL!"

You smiled at his cuteness and then instructed him to take out enough bowls. He did as he was told and then help you carry it out. You carried the hot soup to the dining table and then called the boys over.

The boys came over like a bunch of hungry wolves and sat down at their seats. You sat down at your spot in between Minhyuk and Hyunsik. "Lets start eating! We can play after that." You say.

Without saying a word, the boys just dug into their food and had a taste of your cooking skills.

*Kids.. Why are they so hungry even?* You smiled and then started on your own food.

----------------------------

YAY! Short chapter but dont blame me.. Too many stuff to settle.