Toilet Incidents

The Randomness of Inoo Kei

Title: Toilet Incidence
Author: hazel2883
Pairing: Inoo Kei X OC
Genre: fluff
Teaser:


--


"Inoo-kun!! I'm bursting!! I really need to go!!" Kim whispered to her boyfriend after pulling his sleeve aggressively. She put her right hand on her tummy indicating that she's indeed desperate. Kim had been bugging Inoo since the got into the Amusement park.

With this gesture, Inoo looked for the nearest toilet and guided her girlfriend into it. 
"Just bear with it for a moment..." he said assuringly, trying to calm his girlfriend down.
To their dismay, the queue for the ladies' toilet is so long.
Kim moaned while pinching Inoo's arm in the process - fighting the urge of wetting herself in public.

"Itaiii!"

Inoo started panicking when he saw the men's toilet being half empty compared to the girl's toilet. He frowned at the idea but suddenly convinced himself to take Kim inside the men's toilet.

"What are you doing? That's the men's toilet" Kim argued, pulling her hand away from Inoo who seems to be entering the door or the men's confectionary. 

"Come on! You're desperate or not?" Inoo replied then pulled the struggling Kim inside. Yet, he made sure that he covers her eyes partly to avoid her seeing anything unnecessary.
Inoo felt a few pairs of eyes on their way but just bowed his head slightly to avoid more embarrassment.
At last, Kim had her way to the toilet whilst Inoo waited outside the door. 

It's not long when Kim clicked the door open and Inoo was sure to cover her eyes again and swiftly led her to the door.

"Wait~ I need to wash my hands..." she said.

"Do that outside!" Inoo whispered as he saw all people on the men's toilet gazing towards their direction.

-
Inoo took a deep breath as they pulled off something interesting.
"You didn't see anything, right?" Inoo said worriedly. Kim indeed entered the men's toilet... The next thing to worry about is if she saw something... Errmm... Weird?

Kim chuckled and gave a him a peck in the cheeks...
"There's nothing interesting there... So I wouldn't bother to look. I have you right here anyways..." she smiled... "Now, I need to wash my hands and go to that thing" Kim pointed at the big scary roller coaster ride at the amusement park having the thought that it's Inoo's turn to fight the urge to go have a toilet incident.