Mirror

The Randomness of Inoo Kei

Title: Mirror
Author: hazel2883
Pairing: Inoo Kei X OC
Genre: fluff
Teaser:

--

Kim sighed for the nth time as she saw Yamada with Rio talking to each other and as usual, eating lunch with smiles on their faces. She looked around and found Inoo sitting casually with Chinen with constant chatter.

"Why don't you just confess missy?" Maki suddenly came out of no where and started teasing the girl. Although the girl doesn't admit it herself, Maki and Rio can read Kim like a book.

"No way~ besides... He already likes someone... He already told you right?" Kim defended.

"There's nothing to lose if you tell him..." Rio chorused. The girl suddenly came quickly across the room leaving Yamada all alone. 

Fate almost played with them when suddenly, the 3 girls found Inoo approaching them as if knowing what the girls are talking about. Kim gulped as she saw the nearing figure of the man she likes that even made her heart skip a beat.

"Kim-chan..." Inoo started... "I need to ask you something..." 

"Ehh? What is it?" Kim tried to gather her own composure.

"Can you help me with my confession? I'm confessing my love to someone and I need your help..." Inoo said. By this, Kim felt her own knees weaken as those words rebelled against her ears. She struggled to speak but tried her best to hold back her silver tears... "then I'll make you meet her... She's so beautiful!"

With chest tightening, she just let off a soft nod.

"great!" Inoo said excitedly, not noticing the heart broken Kim.

-
*next day*

"Kim-chan... Inoo-chan said he need your help to pick up something from the storage room" Chinen said informally... "I think it's for his confession"

By this, Kim just gave off a weak smile and agreed. Inoo is her friend... Whatever makes him happy, that will be enough for her.

She forced herself to enter the storage room and found a full length mirror in front of her. She looked at her own complexion for a moment then looked around to see what is the thing Chinen was talking about.

Suddenly, Kei appeared out of no where and looked at Kim's reflection into the mirror.

"Inoo-chan?" Kim said as she found Inoo's figure behind her with the help of the mirror.

"Thanks for coming..."

"Did you do your confession already? Who's the lucky girl?" Kim said forcefully, trying her best not to crack from the painful feeling inside her chest.

Inoo then looked at the mirror again and made Kim face her reflection.

"She's here already... And looking at her reflection right now makes me the luckiest person in the world to see how beautiful she is..." Inoo said whilst snaking his arms around her waist.

"You don't have to give me an answer now... But please say you're willing to be my girl..." he continued then rested his chin on the smaller frame of Kim.

"I don't mind seeing this reflection of ours forever..."