"Oh come on SuYeon!"

Beach Boy

"NO!"

 

I shouted at Mina and HeeWon as they stood by the door frame. HeeWon rolled her eyes dramatically. "Don't be such a drama queen SuYeon! The guy likes you and he just wants to see you." she said.

 

Mina was nodding at her words. "And besides, don't you have to return his shirt?" she said.

 

I stood up from my spot in front of my laptop and crouched by the foot of the bed and picked up Luhan's shirt and folded it neatly then handed it to my friends. 
"Here, you guys can return it. I don't have any plans to see him again in this lifetime." I told them. Neither one of them wanted to get the shirt from me so I settled it down the bed and sat my back on my seat.

 

Mina sighed. "I didn't want to do this but you leave us with no choice." She said. I looked back at her and raised an eyebrow. From behind her, she showed me MY IPAD! No wonder it was missing. Before I could say anything she held out a hand. "I'm kidnapping this. If you don't want to come with us, fine you can stay here but you're not getting your hands on this for a long while." 

 

The two of them left before I could even say a word. Whatever, I have my laptop. I can live without my ipad for a few days. 

 

...

 

I sighed and turned off the laptop and stood up. Nope, can't keep my ipad with my friends. I pulled out my phone and dialled Mina's number. "I'm coming. If anything happens to my ipad you're dead. You hear me?" Mina's laughed can be heard as I hung up.

 

I changed into jean shorts, a white racerback shirt and a plaid polo shirt, grabbing my sun glasses and tying my hair up in a bun before heading out to find my friends. I walked around the town first, looking for a convenience store to buy some snacks before heading to the beach. I haven't had a decent meal and I don't want to get all cranky than I am right now. 

 

Now, where is that convenience store again?

 

I got distracted when I heard Eluphant's song getting played. I stopped walking and entered the CD shop. I browsed through the shelves and quickly located my favorite. The hiphop section. I was digging through the albums, spotting Jerry.K, Minos and Jazzyfact. Wow, the owner must be a fan.

 

"Can I help you?" a deep voice suddenly said. I looked to my right and saw a tall guy with slightly curly hair, big eyes and a smile on his lips. I waved my head in reply and continued looking at the albums I was holding on to. His deep voice chuckled beside me. "Is that a gift for a friend?" he asked curiously.

 

"Nope, it's for me." I replied without glancing at him. Can you please go away now?

 

"I like hiphop too!" he exclaimed. "Jazzyfact is my favorite." he said in an excited tone.

 

"That's great." I told him with a tight smile while holding up a Jerry.K album. "How much?" I asked him. 

 

"$14" he replied. I nodded and we both headed to the cashier. "Oh man, I don't meet girls that like khiphop." he said with a grin while ringing out the album. "Is Jerry.K your favorite?" he asked.

 

"One of my favorites." I replied, handing him the money. 

 

"Have you ever been at one of his gigs?" he asked and I waved my head in reply. "Oh you should! He's really dope in real life! I've met him once too!" he said.  "What's your name?" he asked.

 

"SuYeon." I replied simply.

 

"Pretty name. Hey if you have the time tomorrow, I can show you my collection." he said with a smile.

 

He actually had a pretty nice smile and his eyes are so enthusiastic. "I'm not sure. I usually just go with my friends to where they go." I told him in reply. "But, yeah I guess I can make time tomorrow."

 

He grinned at me. "Great." he said, handing me my purchase. "My name is Chanyeol by the way." he said. "Where are you heading off now?" he asked as his eyes gazed towards the person who just entered the shop.

 

"The beach. I have to find my friends." I told him as the guy who entered joined him by the counter.

 

"Great." he said then turned to the guy. "Hey Sehun, you don't mind watching over the shop alone for a while right?" he said and the guy waved his head in reply. "Thanks buddy." he said then turned to me. "I'll walk you there." he said, walking towards me.

 

"Oh no it's fine!" I said, waving my hand in reply.

 

"Oh no, I won't take no for an answer, come on let's go." he said walking ahead of me. I sighed and followed him. 

 

On the way to the beach, we made quite a conversation about khiphop artists. I learned that he really likes Jazzyfact. He's a really cheerful guy who likes to talk. I just smiled and kept nodding. He's also from Seoul but is here for a vacation with his friends as well. Though he's stuck in his aunt's CD shop most of the time to take care of it while his aunt runs off for errands. He goes to almost all the shows whenever hiphop artists would have them. 

 

We finally reached the beach and I was trying to locate my friends. "So, what brings you to this side of the country?" he asked then laughed. "I've been talking about me this whole time." he said.

 

I laughed a little. "You finally noticed?" I replied jokingly. "Nah, my friends and I are going our separate ways next year when we enter the university and we're trying to spend as much time together as we can." I told him honestly. 

 

"That's nice." he said. "So, where are your friends?" he said as we walked further down the beach.

 

I turned to him. "You don't have to wait for me to find my friends. You're obviously busy." I told him. "Thanks for today though. I'll just walk around and look for them." I told him.

 

"No, I insist. I don't want you lost because of me." he said

 

We continued walking until I spotted my friends in the water. "Oh! There they are!" I said, pointing to a group of people then turning to him fully. "Thanks again Chanyeol." I told him.

 

I was about to turn away when he grabbed my arm all of a sudden. I turned back at him and he was holding out his phone to me with a grin. "Your number." he said. "We are meeting tomorrow right?" he asked.

 

"Oh yeah." I replied, grabbing his phone and putting in my number then handing it back to him. "Here, put yours on mine too." I told him and grabbed my phone and handed it to him. 

 

He nodded and punched in his numbers then handed my phone back to me. "See you tomorrow SuYeon!" he said and waved as he walked away. 

 

I laughed a little and waved my head. He's such a cheerful guy. I turned around and was surprised to see a pair of eyes looking at me with a pout on his face. "You are such a creepy little stalker you know that?" I told him and rolled my eyes. "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

 

"Why were you with that guy?" he asked, eyeing my phone.

 

"None of your business." I replied and was about to keep my phone when this boy snatched it out of my hands. "HEY!" I shouted and reached for my phone. To my horror, he deleted Chanyeol's number and I haven't even saved it yet. 


"YAH! LUHAN!"


Hello readers~

I'm so sorry this took a while. :3 I got kinda busy with work and stuff. But anyway, enjoy this chapter. :)

Thank you so much for subcribing with this fic! ^^ I hope I'm not disappointing you guys! Comments are <3

 

love,

me.