HELP!!!!

SHINee Stars

SUP!!! i hope u like my story so far:) To make the story more realistic just pretend it is the time when Sherlock just came out, please. Pretty pretty please, with SHINee on top!! I'm sorry if I ruined part of the chapter, but I thought if I said it at the end it would be too late.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--SHINee--

"Hey guys we have a concert tomorrow, should we practice one more time?" asked Taemin

"Ummm... Not sure we'll have a vote. Everyone who wants to practice raise your hand." said Onew. Taemin, Key and Minho all raised their hands.

"Ok. Those who do not want to practice raise your hand." Jonghyun and Onew raised their hand.

"I guess we are going to have one last practice." SHINee practiced one last time for their concert the next day. Once SHINee finished the rehearsal they all went and watched some T.V. There was breaking news, a prisoner escaped from jail and was on the lose. After watching the news, they all had a snack as they were hungry from all that practicing.  

--The next day--

Today is the day SHINee performed their new song, they were more nervous than usual, especially Taemin, Key and Minho. SHINee were running a bit late which was very unusual.

"Uh-Oh, we better hurry up cause we running late!" said Onew

"SHINee is never late, our fans are simply early" said Key. Onew just gave a confused look. Once SHINee got into their limo, the limo driver went as fast as he could, but he was stuck in traffic:

South-Korea-traffic-jams.jpg

Lucky enough SHINee still managed to arrive on time. Click HERE to watch Sherlock:

HERE 

--Stars--

"I can't believe SHINee released their new song Sherlock!!" said Hana excitedly.

"Me too! Do you want to watch it again?" asked Hye Mi.

"YES!!!" Everyone watched Sherlock for the tenth time. Whilst Stars were watching Sherlock Su hyun wondered what SHINee were doing right that moment.

--SHINee--

After the concert SHINee couldn't go home as the limo driver lost the keys. Onew found the keys in his dressing room. The limo driver was acting a little different, and he looked a bit different too, but SHINee just ignored it and went inside the limo. The limo driver wasn't going the same way as usual, Key was the only one who noticed.

"Are you taking a short cut?" Key asked the limo driver. The limo driver gave no answer which was unusual. After a few moments Jonhyun realized some smoky gas was coming out everywhere. Taemin realized that the window was going up (the one that separates the driver and the passenger). Before they know it they've passed out. They all woke up in a strange place they've never been to before. 

--Stars--

"Ok guys, we better get ready for our next concert, we have a new song to rehearse!!!!!!" shouted Hana.

"YAY!!! I can't wait 'cause we're going to the cloud studio for the first time!!!!" said Hye Mi.

"EXACTLY. So hurry up you guys, we are wasting precious time here!!!"

Stars finally got the cloud studio and started to rehearse immediately. Once they finished their long and tiring rehearsal they all went back home to get some rest. But before Su Hyun went to bed she quickly sent an e-mail to SHINee.

Hey Guys,

How about we catch up sometime next week, maybe Friday?? 

Hope to hear from you soon, Stars :D

Days went by, no reply from SHINee, it came to Friday still no reply. By this time Su Hyun was becoming concerned that they have not replied, usually they reply the next day. Su Hyun kept on sending e-mails to SHINee almost every day, even on Facebook and twitter. Stars were very confused whether SHINee were angry with them or something terrible happened.

Later that evening they were watching the news. When they heard that SHINee have not been seen these last couple days, they all got extremely concerned. Two seconds later the phone rings, Hana rushes upstairs to answer it. 

"Hello"

"Are you missing someone?" said the person on the phone

"Uuummm, no i don't think so"

"Well you better think again"

"HELLO!!! PLEASE HELP!!! ANYBODY!!!" screamed Onew on the phone

"OH MY GOD, ONEW!!!! R U OK??!!!"

"Listen, you have to go to these guys favourite place to eat by 2pm sharp. If your not there in time they will never see the light of day again." he said

*Hangs up phone*

Hana walked back down stairs, each step she took the more wobbly her legs got, when she got to the bottom Su Hyun asked

"Who was it?"