SHINee

SHINee Stars

As Hye Mi grabbed the door handle she felt a shiver run down her spine. It took great courage to open the door. 

"Annyeonghaseyo!!!!!" screamed SHINee with excitement. Hye Mi almost passed out, but she kept strong. The others ran to support Hye Mi, but mainly to greet SHINee.

"An- Annyeo- Annyeonghaseyo." Hye Mi stuttered.

"Come in." said Hana. They all sat in the living room and talked for an hour. Stars and SHINee had a great time, they went to Everland and the cinemas.

Everland:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqZjIci_a6zp6yjNQSXOS                      2dd660bd4ed162f74d7f42bdd33d77f3.jpg                       images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHh4s8yHOpRo27HFFytut

"It's been such a long time since we've seen each other. I wish we weren't so busy all the time:(" sadly said Taemin.

"Me too" replied Su Hyun

"Me and Minho are - -" said Onew

"MINHO AND I!" interrupted Hye Mi

"Sorry. Minho and I are going to get ice-cream. So... don't leave with out us."  

"We won't..." Hana said sarcastically. While they were waiting, they got distracted by butterflies. Yes that's right butterflies. When Minho and Onew came back with their ice-creams, they both thought that they had all gone on a ride without them, so they can just get annoyed. Once they started to look for them, they turned to a corner and they saw everyone else playing with the butterflies. Minho and Onew both joined in with the fun.

LPB.0333.jpg

After they went on a ride and played with butterflies, they all went back to Stars' place. They all talked even more! After all the talking, SHINee realized what the time was, they decided that it was too late to go back home, so they slept over. It wasn't a big deal for either of them because they were both free the next day, or were they... Nope I was right the first time:P.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter I'll try to make the next one long to make up for this one:)