Stars

SHINee Stars

 

 Hello:) this is my first story I'm sorry if it's not as good as you thought. But you have to keep in mind that it's my first so... please don't make fun of me:) I will try to publish the second chapter as soon as possible so you can read it. Until then enjoy my first chapter... 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

"Good job guys!!! We did really well!!" Hye Mi said excitedly to the others. They can still hear the crowd cheering their name behind them, every second of the crowds cheering they feel more and more love spreading everywhere. <3 Stars finished getting dressed and got into their limo. They can still hear their fans screaming their name. They arrived to their mansion at midnight and went strait to bed. ( _ _ ) z z Z Z Z Z Z

"GOOD MORNING!!!" said Su Hyun to everyone.

"SSHHH!!! Go back to sleep!!!! It's only 9:30!!!" said Jin Kyong in a sleepy manner.

"You're such a sleepy head!"

"NO I'M NOT!!"

"YES YOU ARE!"

"AM NOT!!"

"ARE TOO!!"

"AM NOT!!"

This continued for a good ten minutes, until Jin Kyong finally woke up. "See, I told you i wasn't a sleepy head :P"  Today was a normal lazy day for Stars until... 'beep' "what's that?" Hye Mi  said

"it's only an alarm..." Hana got cut off by Hye Mi.

"AN ALARM!!!! Everyone please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion. Oh who am I kidding RUN FOR IT!!!!!"

"NO!  It's only my laptop it's telling me I have a message"

"Oohh. I knew that. Don't worry everyone it was just her laptop"

"Who is it?" said Su Hyun

"It's just our manager. He's reminding us about our concert on Wednesday"

After being lazy all day, Stars finally went out side to get some fresh air. There was not much difference they just layed down in the warm sun doing nothing in their pj's. Stars don't get many lazy days as they always have to do something like interviews, practice, concerts etc.

"I could do this all day" said Hye Mi. 

"Me too, i would do this everyday if i could" said Hana

"I think we should go back in side it's getting cold"

"Your right"

~~Wednesday~~

Stars are getting ready for their concert. Every second that passes by they get more and more nervous and excited at the same time. As Stars get closer and closer to stage they can hear their fans screaming "STARS, STARS, STARS!!!!"  louder and louder.

Stars finally finished their concert. Everything went perfect. Stars went home and continued practicing their new song, the dance was very hard to master. 

"Just a reminder guys we have an interview tomorrow" said Hye Mi to everyone else

"UUGGHH!!! I can't be bothered!!! it's too tiring" said Su Hyun

"Don't be lazy, all you have to do is talk about stuff, and more stuff, and stuff... and... and. OH NO!! What am I going to do! I hate public speaking!!"

"So you're saying you can dance in front of thousands of people, but you can't talk infront  of a camera. Why are you nervous all of a sudden, you never are. Are you ok?"

"I know. I never was nervous but it was only because I never really thought about it, until now. I'm so weird."

"Yeah. You are"

"HEY!!! You're not supposed to say that! You have to say, no you're not weird you're normal or unique or something else, besides yeah you are!!!! That's what friends are for!"

"You guys it's time to eat! stop fighting and come downstairs!" Jin Kyong shouted. Everyone followed Jin Kyong. Stars ate kimchi cooked by their personal chef.

Kimchi:

  Kimchi-007.jpg