The Final Touch II: Undoubtfully

The Final Touch II: Undoubtfully

Walking through columns and columns of products, KyuHyun stopped at the art and craft column and picked up some buckets of paint for his surprise for his beloved turtle. He ambled down the side road, smiling thinking about the happy expression that Yesung would make when he see what he had prepared for him.

 

After arriving home, KyuHyun's picked up a paint brush and dripped it with paint, like magic, he swiftly swing his hands on the ceiling and painted a warm heart yet not beautiful as expected but he is satisfied with the sunset he had painted. He remembered how his beloved always wanted to go and see the sunset with him like a normal couple would, however, because they are celebrities and homoual, they can't risk the chance of neither getting discovered by the public nor their company. After hours of adorning the painting, KyuHyun laid down on his beloved bed and an uneasy feeling came to him....

 

Despite the unsettled feeling, he decided that it was nothing, since his beloved would come home later, and he, himself, know that his hyung won't laid his hand on Yesung. With his decision made, KyuHyun went to the bathroom and wash himself from the smell of a painter off him.

 

~*~

 

“ Hyung, where are we going? Aren't we going back to the company first?” Kibum, in the passenger seat, asked Yesung as they passed S.M Entertainment.

 

“ Let's go grab some meal first, you just came back. We got celebrate!!!” Yesung exciting said.

 

“ But, the manager told us to report back to the office first when I got out of the airport.” Kibum worry said, he definity don't want to mess up with their boss.

 

“ What, you don't want to celebrate with me then? “ Yesung pouted.

 

Seeing how happy and well the pouted face, what could he do with a hyung like that. Guess I have to apologize to Kim hyung ( the manager) later. Kibum sighted and smiled as he said, “ Let's celebrate first then.

 

Admiring the elder who is in the drivers seat, the person that he lingered for, he doesn't know why, but asked himself why did he spend the pasts years away from this angel and went to hell when he could had been in the celestial.

 

“ Hyung, you have gotten cuter and prettier.” Kibum unconsciously spoken out his thought as his finger gently touched Yesung's face.

 

“ What happened with you, Kibum. When did you get so chessy~” Yesung laughed.

 

“Yeah, what happened with me?” Kibum whispered to himself, the gesture is so unlike him.

 

The two man ambled down the road to their favorite restaurant, then they made their entrance. The waiter greeted the two customer and set them to a room for their privacy. Yesung and Kibum thanked the lady and sat down on the prepared seat.

 

After scrutinizing the menu, Kibum asked for the lady and ordered their food. As the waiter about to turn away and put in the order, Yesung stopped the waiter and said, “ Five bottle of soju, thanks”. Kibum quickly waved and said, “ No soju, just the food we ordered before.”

 

“ No, five bottle of soju” Yesung told the waiter.

 

“ No, hyung. You have low alcohol tolerance, you can barely even take a bottle of soju. How are you going to take five bottles?” Kibum reasonably argued.

 

“ But, Kibum, what is a celebration without soju?” Yesung pouted again.

 

“ Hyung, that is cheating, you know that I would gave into you with that facial expression!” Kibum whined.

 

Smelling that he had won, Yesung quickly ordered the five bottle of soju before his dongsaeng would change his mind.

 

“ If you get drunk again, I'm not cleaning after you, hyung.”

 

“ Don't worry. My alcohol tolerance is high now, I had been drinking with our maknae every night. You know him, almost red wine every day~ ”

 

“ KyuHyun? When did your guys became so close?”

 

“ Well, it is hard to say. Don't get shocked after you hear this. I'm going out with KyuHyun right now” Yesung whispered low enough for Kibum to hear, being cautious of their surrounding.

 

Kibum freezed on the spot, his surrounding was like time had stopped, although things are moving. He couldn't believe that the hyung that he had his eye for since he had became a trainer was now with somebody else. The spot that next to Yesung, the place that he worked hard for, had gone waste. But he, himself, know that he couldn't blame neither his beloved turtle nor their precious maknea, KyuHyun. He could only blamed himself for his cowardness, why he decided to ran away that time. Although, his heart tickled in pain that moment but he is actually thankful to KyuHyun. Kibum had heard from his leader that after he had left. Yesung wasn't as happy as before and he barely had the appetite to eat. Even this painful news from his hyung can't move him to go back again until four years later.

 

Kibum snapped out of his moment as Yesung waved his hand in-front of his dongsaeng as he kept calling out his name.

 

“ Oh sorry, Hyunng. It just... kindly shocking... But..yeah..congratulation anyway”, Kibum tried to fumbled the words out of his mouth that is about to scream I love you.

 

“ Really? Oh My God, thank you so much, Kibum. I were scared that you would say I'm disgusting. ”

 

“ Thank you so much, Kibum”, Yesung exclaimed as he excitely hugged the man in-front of him. He was scared, scared the answers that would come out of Kibum's mouth. He wouldn't be able to take it if his best friend decided to stay away from him just because he is gay. When the blessing words came out, he was thankful to such a wonderful friend.

 

“ Hyung, we are band members and best friends right? I wouldn't discriminant you. You are what you are.” Kibum tried to comfort his hyung while the words that came out breaks down his heart more, that they were friends. Now, he know how staying in the friend zone felt. It wasn't pleasant, it felt a tickled of pain now and then, and some bitterness.

 

~*~

 

“ Hyung, see! I told you not to drink so much! Look at you now!” Kibum lectured his drunk elder who can barely walk with out bumping into objects.

 

“What are you talking about, Kibum. Look~ I'm walking in a stright line~~” Yesung happily replied. The world around looked so pretty and dazzle, like a fantasy.

 

“ Look, Kibum, the world is spinning!!! It is so much fun!! You should come and join me too~” Yesung tried to walk according to the line in front of him.

 

Kibum sighted and reluctantly said, “ Yes, hyung.” as he putted his arm around Yesung's shoulder, supporting him as they walked toward their car.

 

After arrived in front of their dorm, Kibum Yesung's seat belt.

 

“ Hyung, we are here.” Kibum tried to wake Yesung up, however, Yesung just slept like a log.

 

Seeing that waking his hyung up is no use, Kibum rolled up his sleeves and picked up the log.

Automatically, Yesung locked his arms around Kibum's neck for balance.

 

Kibum smiled at his drunken turtle's act, he can't help wanted to kiss this adorable man in front of him. Thinking that no one is at the dorm anyway and his beloved turtle is asleep, he just want to taste this pair of pink lip that he lingered for. Slowly and softly, Kibum's lip occupied Yesung's for a while. He would just borrow for the main time.....

 

A/N: Thank you for your guys patient. I sincerely really thankful and sorry that I hadn't post for a long time. Hope your guys will like it, and next week, I will post thee next chapter. ^^