The Final Touch II: Undoubtfully

The Final Touch II: Undoubtfully

 

After that night, where KyuHyun hold his hyung back and Yesung smiled as he went and hugged the tearing man. They both know the answer for their heart that troubles them. Members at first are surprised by this couple since their personality is so different. But seeing them lovely- do- dy every day, it doesn't surprise them anymore. Siwon, the heart- broken man with a wide chest accepted the reality. So there is no awkwardness between them anymore. The happiness between Yesung and KyuHyun seemed unbreakable, and KyuHyun, he, himself also felt like it's unbreakable now nor in the future. But what the future brings him? He never know nor he know what is going to happen that let this unbreakable chain to filled with cracks that with one touch, it would break into many pieces that no matter how hard you tried to piece it back together. There is still going to be a crack. An unsticking, breakable, and a long forever crack......
 
~*~
 
It was a nice, sunny day, a day perfect for dating. The birds chips and the sun shines. It was a peaceful day for everybody. Almost everybody, except in the so- called Super Junior dorm. The manger were clapping it's hand furiously, telling the kids to quicken their pace, that they have 40 minutes left until the airplane take off. Ryewoek as usually is awoke by now, making bento for the members to eat in the plane, since he always says that homemade foods is always the healthiest. Eunhyuk who had no sense of airport fashion, decided to wear whatever he saw in the last-est fashion magazine since whatever he is going to wear soon will be the next hallyu wave of fashion. Donghae as usually, put on a black top, a jean, his sun-glass and his headphones. The simplest of all. What cloths doesn't look good on Lee Donghae? Sungmin just return back to the dorm from his morning exercise, his regular routine. KyuHyun busy playing star-craft. Not caring what the manger asked of them, even the sky collapsed won't get the game mak to move an inch from his laptop, when he is fighting the boss now! Yep, the boss. Leetueck, always ready to go at any moment, sitting on the sofa, checking out their schedule. Doing what he is supposed to do while Kangin just sat next to him, pepping on what his wife is doing. Heechul, who cares about his outer appearance, keep trying out his cloths, asking Hangeng, who just sat there, advice on which one should he wear. Hangeng just kept nodding his head, since all of them looks amazing on his Cinderella and Heechul got pissed off because Hangeng kept nodding his head on every single one. Siwon outside in the car, waiting for his band members to come down, reading his Bible in the early morning. Yesung who were a light sleeper, woke up a long time ago ever since Ryewoek took a step out of his door, making a sofa sound on the floor. But just enough to wake him up, sitting on a chair, doffing off to sleep, but can't fall asleep since with all those noise gong on. Sometime, he loves being a light sleeper so he can wake up on time, but sometime, he hated it also. Like in this situation, if only he could sleep now since he doesn't need to go and he could sleep until noon today. This just ruin his schedule today.
 
As KyuHyun yelled his victory for beating the boss, Yesung jumped up from his chair, surprised by the sudden voice that woke him up from doffing off to his dream land. 
 
Yesung rubbed his eyes and jumped back a inch, surprised by the sudden visitor in front of his eye, his lover KyuHyun.
 
" Good morning, Yesung hyung." KyuHyun smiled at his lover thinking how cute his turtle were when he got surprised. Before Yesung could response, KyuHyun pulled his lover into a passion morning kiss. Yesung pushed him away, looked around and said, " What are you doing? What happen if the manage sees us like this? You know they are going to try every single way they have to separate us."
 
" Don't worry, hyung. No matter what they are going to do, I'm here. Our bonds are strong, we're like North and South magnets. Once, we're stick together, no one can separate us apart. So can I kiss you now?" KyuHyun trying to convince his lover. Before he leave for Twain for promotion, he want to at least have a bit of his lover. It's going to be unbearable without his turtle next to him for the next 2 weeks.
 
" When did you get so cheesy?" Yesung blushed by KyuHyun's confession. KyuHyun smiled, knowing that he  had won as he pulled his hyung for another passion kiss that is unbreakable. Well, not until, Siwon comes up to check why KyuHyun isn't down while rest of the members are down there already. He get annoyed by their sweet moment as he pulled the kiss apart. Siwon, might be a gentleman and he admitted defeat, but still seeing the person you love kissing someone. Doesn't feels good even though he is like your brother.
 
" I know your guys is a couple, but can you please not do this early in the morning. Also, KyuHyun, please get your hands out under Yesung hyungs shirt. I don't want to see your guys going ." Siwon said through his clench teethes, trying to control his tone. Be a gentlemen Yesung blushed again as he pulled KyuHyung's hand in his shirt that's sliding down wards out. KyuHyun give a glare to Siwon of you are going to pay this later and let-ted out a tsk. Siwon doesn't care if he pissed their evil magnae off or not, he smiled in victory. 
 
" Come on. We need to go. Yesung, look after the dorm and go pick up Kibum at the airport Wednesday. It's a secret, so no fans are going to be there, but still wear your disguise." the manager came up to see why Siwon is not down with KyuHyun yet.
 
" Kibum is coming bacK!!!!!!!!" Yesung suddenly brighten-ed and jumping around. Siwon smiled, knowing how deep his hyung and Kibum's friendship is. If it wasn't because Kibum went away, his hyung might had never saw him more than a band member. He is happy that Yesung have his first friend back. But at the same time worried. He for sure knows that Kibum loves Yesung since, he always saw how Kibum react differently around Yesung than to others. More warm and playful, like Yesung is his light. What one thing, Siwon doesn't get is why does he have to suddenly leave for acting that time when he clearly loves him and declined the offer for acting and said, he want to be with us for our next album? Also, he is worried that Kibum's come back would cause troubles for KyuHyun....
 
Siwon looked beside him, KyuHyun and hear a low curse coming from him. He, knows, he must be troubled by Kibum's comeback also with his lover looked so happy like that. Everybody get the eye of their relationship, sometime you could said it's stronger than the bond that is built up between Yesung and KyuHyun.
 
" Don't worry, KyuHyun. Yesung love you now, he isn't the type of person to cheat. Also didn't you said, your guys are like the North and South magnets. Once together, no one can pull it apart." Siwon raise his eyebrown in laughter.
 
" I know. he is my lover, I need to trust him. You heard that?" He softened.
 
“ Yeah, I was here in front of your guys when Ye sung hyung jumped out from his seat. It was just that the two of you is too amused into your two world thing, not noticing the rest of the members are  down there already.” Siwon smirked.
 
As the manger go down, followed by Siwon, KyuHyun hugged his turtle tight and said, " Can you said I love you, hyung?" Feeling unsettled but he have to trust his turtle's feeling for him.....
 
" What's wrong, Kyuhyun?"
 
" Please, hyung. Just said I love you or else I can't leave for Twain."
 
" Okay. I love you, KyuHyun" Yesung said , surprised by his lover's unusually behavior.
 
" I love you too, Kim Jongwoon. I love you. Don't forget about me.... " KyuHyun voice lowered with unsettled.
 
" KyuHyun, what's wrong? Why are you like this. I would see you after 2 weeks. "
 
" Yeah....." KyuHyun released the hug, doesn't want to make his lover more worried.
 
He pulled his hyung into a light kiss before going down with his unsettled heart. Hoping that nothing would happen.
 
A/N: For my unnie who stare at me intensely. Lol XDDDDD I noe it's short and the next chapter would about the meeting of Kibum and Yesung!
Hope u like it. Also, comments and subscribing would give me a big encouragement. ^^