The Final Touch II: Undoubtfully

The Final Touch II: Undoubtfully

 

As he reached outside, with all the members yelling at him for being so late, he doesn't care. All he cared about now is his beloved turtle. He turned around and look toward the direction where their dorm is and hoped that nothing happens as Siwon dragged him into the car, re-calming him that nothing is going to happen. But, KyuHyun can't stop those realistic feeling that had been going on in him as his lover looked so happy for another man........ 
 
~ Wednesday Morning ~
 
Yesung woke up very early that morning, despite that no one is at home and he could sleep till noon, but he preferred not to do it today since Kibum is coming back. He won't want to miss his best friend's flight. Yesung is humming a song as he looked himself in his human size mirror. Fixing his hairs that were already been done nicely but preferred to do it again since he think it's wasn't good enough. Piles of cloths were piled up on his bed that were tried out. 
 
He turned off the alarm beside his bed that just ringed to warn him that you should go now or else you would be late. Yesung looked himself once more in the mirror before picking up his bag and put on his hat and eyeglass before leaving for his destination place. Leaving a piled of messy cloths scattered on his bed, but soon folded nicely and replaced back in his closet by a sudden visitor that shouldn't be here....... The visitor laid on his beloved bed as he waits for his beloved one to come back.....
 
~ * ~
 
Kibum putted on his sun-glass, his black hat saying " I Love New York" and his black mask covering his mouth as the airplane settled down on the line, connecting to the tunnel. He took his bag in the closet and walked out to the tunnel and lined up for check out. Kibum turned around as he felt a gentle poke on his shoulder and asked gently, " Yes?" The girl who poked the male asked cautiously, " Are you Kim Kibum from Super Junior?" Kimbum stunned, never thought that someone is going to recognize him with this disguises. As he about to say yes, but remembering what his manager told him of not making a big fuss about it, he softly replied back in English, " Pardon? Super Junior?" pretending that he is a foreign. The girl and her friend let-ted out a oh and said sorry as they went away in embarrassment.
 
Kibum pulled his hat a little lower as he went out of the room with his lunges searching for his hyung. He looked through the gap between his hat and saw a person who is stupid enough to waving his hands side to side with a piece of paper saying, " Welcome back! Super Junior Kim Kibum!" ! People turned their head toward-ed Yesung as he yelled, " Super Junior Kim Kibum." Kibum pulled his hat a little bit lower in embarrassment as he run toward-ed  his hyung, closing his mouth with his hand as he dragged his hyung out of the airport. " What the heck are you doing, Yesung hyung? Did the manager told us not to make a big fuss?" Kibum asked as he released his favorite hyung. Yeah, his favorite hyung. The hyung that he likes, no it's more than that. He had loves this hyung in front of him for a long time.......
 
" Oh! Yeah! I forgot. But I'm so happy that you are finally back!" Yesung exclaimed as he hugged Kibum infront of him. Yesung usually is the one who is quiet as the other members screams in excitement if they go to airport to pick up somebody. But today, Yesung just can't hide his excitements! His best friend is coming back! Even thought, he does remember that the manager had told him not to make a big fuss of Kibum's comeback, but he is scared that Kibum won't saw him. So he made a bang! 
 
Kibum stunned on the spot, doesn't believe that the one he loves is hugging him....... Even thought he knew his hyung is merely just hugging as a hyung to dongsang, but he is grateful to this moment.... He lift his arms that stood beside and hugged Yesung. His arms tightens around his hyung as he smell the familiar scent that he lingered for so many years. Yeah.... he missed it........ Kibum unconsciously pulled his hyung closer. People coming out at the airport were staring at this seemed- like- couple in front of the entrance. All that came into Kibum's mind now is not the people's stare, but a lust for a kiss. Kibum pulled back as he felt himself about to the neck in front of him. He doesn't want to scary his hyung and let his hyung to have a single clue that he loves him.......
 
Then his hyung suggested that they should eat first and then hang out before returning back to the dorm, since it had been a long time since they spent-ed any time together. Also that they both don't have any schedule today and that they should spent it outside. Kibum nodded his head as he followered Ye sung to his car. Feeling that he doesn't want to lost anymore opportunity of being with the one he loves anymore.
 
After that many years of trying to convince himself that he doesn't loves his hyung, but he still can't stop these feeling of wanting to see him every single day. A part of him regretted of going to America to just calming himself from those feelings, but a part of him told him that what he done is right. He made the right choose or else that time he would had already devoured his hyung. 
 
That time if he is staying in the group any longer, he is afraid that he can't control the beast inside of him. But this time he made up of his mind coming back to Korea to meet the person that he missed every day oversea. 
 
He made up his mind of taking a step forward, wanting to change the best-friend relationship that he and Ye sung had.
 
He made up his mind of not being a coward anymore.
 
He made up his mind that no matter if Ye sung love him or not, he want to get his feeling to him.
 
~*~
 
The sudden visitor still laying on the bed, facing the ceiling, waiting for his beloved one to return home with an unpleasant home-comer. It's not like the visitor hates the home-comer, rather he misses him. There are times, the visitor wished the home-comer would never come back but there are times he wished the home-comer would be back into the group. What he wishs the most is the home- comer wouldn't be his foe or a stepping stone.
 
He turned his head toward-ed the clock beside the bed and read the time on it: 10:34 a.m. Then got up from the bed, decided that since the home-comer's flight would arrive at 10:45 a.m and they wouldn't be back till the afternoon. He decided to found something to do, instead of doing nothing.
 
The sudden visitor looked around the room a few times and a idea came into his mind. 
 
A idea that would keep him busy for the next few hours. 
 
A idea that would bring his beloved one to curve into a smile. 
 
A idea that would remains permanent.
 
 A idea that would leave a trace of sweet memory.
 
He walked out the door, shutting the door behind him. That time never would he thought, his beloved is not coming back that night and something he doesn't expected the home-comer did. 
 
A thing that would twist the mind of his beloved................................
 
A/N: Sry for the very late update! No matter how long I sat in front of the computer, no words came into my mind for the past few weeks. Sry!!!!!!! Hope you like it! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
P.S: I know it's short and that it was like it had been weeks. Sry... but it seemed that I just can't write long stories. T~T