O5 : Shopping

Just a SHINee l3liss-ful Feeling

 

 

Kaeyoung - Light Blue

Minjee - Red

Yunmie's Speech - Purple

Kerei - Hot Pink

Reeguen - Blue

Jonghyun - Light Blue Highlight

Minho - Yellow Highlight

Onew - Orange

Key - Brownish Purple Underline

Taemin - Navy Underline

 

 

MARCH

 

 

|| Day Two -Thursday || @ Seoulove Mall || Level 3 (ReiGuen) || 10.09AM ||

 

Kerei and Reeguen are walking around when they spotted some cute simple shirts. They rushed towards it, took it, tried it on and bought it.

 

Reeguen - Hello Kitty, Kerei - Domo

 

They were simply happy and with smiles on their faces, they walked away from that shop and continued walking around. Reeguen spotted some beautiful acessories and pulled Kerei in together. Both of them bought necklaces and bracelets for themselves.

 

Reeguen's Necklace

Kerei's Necklace

 

Reeguen's Bracelet

 

Kerei's Bracelets

 

<><><><><><><><><>

 

|| Day Two -Thursday || @ Seoulove Mall || Level 1 || 10.39AM ||

 

The three girls, Kaeyoung, Minjee and Yunmie went to another shop and bought more clothes. They went to the Second floor and met Kerei and Reeguen. After shopping till noon, they went to the restaurant to have their lunch. After lunch and after many arguments, they had decided to go to the Cinema in the shopping mall. They bought five tickets for the horror movie, "Last Cry" at 12.45PM. It's a horror movie.

 

<><><><><><><><><>

 

|| Day Two -Thursday || @ SL Cinema || @ Level 4 || 12.11AM ||

 

SHINee, the five guys, kingkas of SMHigh School. They are the most popular guys from the school. It used to be the Super Junior hyungs but they graduated together with the old Queenkas, Girls Generation, Thus, SHINee is the Kingkas with no Queenkas yet. SHINee have not debuted yet but they are very well-knowned in the school. They were standing outside of the entrance of the Cinema, waiting for their movie, "Last Cry". It was a horror movie and suggested by the Almight Diva umma of SHINee - Key, of course.

 

Jonghyun : Aish. So long.

Minho : I told you guys not to come so early.

Jonghyun : KEY'S FAULT! *points at Key*

Taemin : Shhh not so loud, hyung! Key-umma can hear you even from a distance away.

Jonghyun : She- i mean, He won't hear me. He's being bugged by Onew who wants to buy chicken into the cinema...

 

The three guys turned to look at Onew and Key at the food booth. Onew was yelling into Key's ears and pointing to some chicken wings.

 

Minho : True story. *laughs*

 

The two guys came to join Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin with two box of popcorns, three large cups of coke, potato chips and a box of chicken wings for Onew.

 

Finally, it was 12.35AM and the door opened. Many other people crowded around the area. The staff took the tickets and allowed the boys to go in. The settled comfortably on their seats. (Middle, Row E). Jonghyun went in first, followed by Minho, then Taemin, then Key and finally Onew.

 

* (Each Row have 10 seats. SHINee occupied half of it.)

 

<><><><><><><><><>

 

|| Day Two -Thursday || @ SL Cinema || @ Level 4 || 12.40AM ||

 

Kaeyoung : Oh gosh. Thank god we're not late ! *runs to the staff and showed her ticket*

Reeguen : Phewww. *shows ticket*

Minjee : Well it's all Kerei's fault for taking so much time in the washroom.

Kerei : What?! You mad?! We have to look good okay?

Yunmie : Come on. Just stop arguing already.

 

Minjee, Kerei and Yunmie showed their ticket and ran after Kaeyoung and Reeguen. Luckily, the show has not started and it was just advertisement movies playing on the screen. They walked slowly and carefully in the dark, looking for their seats.

 

Reeguen : Found it unnie. *pulls Kaeyoung to her*

Kaeyoung : Good. *whispers*

 

Kaeyoung walked in first and sat down beside a guy about her same age. Reeguen went in next, followed by Minjee, Kerei then Yunmie. They placed all their shopping bags on the floor.

 

Few minutes later, the movie started and the girls took out their jackets and slipped into them.

 

Reeguen : Unni I'm scared. *grabs Kaeyoung's sleeves*

Kaeyoung : Don't be scared. I'm here okay? *bites on Popcorn*

Reeguen : ... Oh... Okay i guess.

 

At the moment, a scary face appeared for a second, the character in the movie screamed and Kaeyoung jumped and yelped a little. Then she heard soft chuckles beside her so she turned to look at the guy beside her.

 

Kaeyoung : What's so f-funny?

Jonghyun : You.

Kaeyoung : Y-yah... *blush* What's so funny about me?

Jonghyun : Didn't you want to protect your friend over there?

Kaeyoung : Yes... I... Waeyo?

Jonghyun : And you got scared instead. *laughs soflty*

Kaeyoung : Yah. *slaps arm* Don't laugh... It's not funny...

 

Jonghyun stopped laughing and looked carefully at the girl beside him. His eyes grew wider when he saw that she was a pretty girl. Kaeyoung just stared back blankly at him. She felt uncomfortable so she waved vigorously in his face. He snapped out of his thoughts and smiled. He turned back to the screen.

 

Reeguen : Unni? Who were you talking to?

Kaeyoung : Uhm... Him. *points at the guy beside her*

Reeguen : What happened?

Kaeyoung : Nothing much.

Reeguen : I see.

 

During the movie, the girls got scared many times. They couldn't stop shivering with fear.

 

Kaeyoung : Ahhhh.

 

Kaeyoung screamed and grabbed onto Jonghyun's arm. He froze but a smile creeped onto his face after a few seconds. She closed her eyes, still grabbing onto Jonghyun's arm.

 

Jonghyun : You okay?

 

 

He asked, leaning into her face. She's so adorable, he thought. She opened her eyes and found a guy's face so close to hers. She jumped back and blushed.

 

Kaeyoung : Mianhe mianhe mianhe mianhe mianhe mianhe.

Jonghyun : Yah. cutie pie, it's okay. *smiles*

 

Her heart raced and she smiled back. Why is she feeling so... different infront of this guy? Then her face turned as red as a tomato when she saw his friend looking at her and giving a creepy smile.

 

 

Jonghyun turned around and saw Minho and his pedo face. He laughed and slapped it.

 

Minho : Dude. You found a pretty girl and you didn't introduce her to me? Wait, or did you already claimed her yours?

Jonghyun : B-bwoh? What are you saying Hoho?!

 

 

Kaeyoung heard it and laughed inside.

 

 


Updated on 16 June 2012. 10:36PM.

Updated this today for Kahhahh <3 xD She kept on bugging me. I wanted to update this later but for her ;)

 

Loves,

l3lisscuitte