Double Date part 1

What joke is this?

Yoona POV

My eyes are going to close. It was only 7am in the morning. Why do they want us to go to a picnic instead of a movie? *Yawn*

"Unnie, I want to sleeeeeeeepppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Keep quiet! I am going to sleep."

We woke up at 5am in the morning. Why? It was all Kangin and Siwon's fault. They called us early in the morning just to tell us that we would be going to the picnic, not the movie. They even told us me to prepare the food. I had to make breakfast so early in the morning?

We wore our casual clothes so we won't feel so warm later if we stayed during the afternoon.

...

7.30am

I was more awake looking at these green trees. So beautiful. I love nature so I didn't really regret coming actually. Taeyeon unnie is still sleeping... and snoring. Keke...

They still didn't arrive! My stomach is growling.

...

7.40am

"Taeyeon unnie... wake up... talk to me... it is so boring..."I tried to wake her up.

No response... I just stared into space.

I felt something on my shoulder. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" We screamed. Taeyeon unnie also got shocked. I thought there was a spider on my shoulder but it turned out to be Siwon's hand. Kangin was behind Taeyeon covering her eyes.

"Don't shock us like that! Anyway, why are you two late?" Then we realized it. They were all decked out in a suit!

"Are you two going to a wedding dinner after this? Why are you wearing like that?" Taeyeon unnie asked, giggling. We never see them wear a suit before.

"Aniyo. We are going home after this. We just feel like wearing suits, can't we?" Kangin yelled at us.

Okay, okay. Don't have to shout.

Siwon POV

I know I have gone overboard with our outfit but these were the only presentable clothes we have! I wanted to impress Yoona that I can be that handsome. Seeing Yoona laughing at me, I don't mind it if I could see her happy face. If only I could tell her how I feel. *Dugeundeugeun* My heart is beating, faster...

...

"You! Lay the mat! You were late and Taeyeon unnie and I were the ones preparing breakfast so you two have to set up everything!" Yoona yelled. Taeyeon then pulled Yoona away from the mat to sit down on the bench. Folding their arms as they watched us do the work. How embarrassing! However, I got to help Yoona do the work so I guess I am gentlemanly?

Kangin: I feel tired!

Me: You only took out the food while I had to spread the mat and clean it. I am more tired than you!

Yoona suddenly  came with Taeyeon following her.

Me: I am so energetic!

Kangin: *knew what happened* Oh, me too.

We looked at them, they did not listen to us.

...

We started eating on the picnic mat.

Kangin: "Have you started to invite people?"

Taeyeon: "We invited our friends!"

Siwon: "I invited Sungmin and my old friend!"

(Sungmin is Siwon's cousin and the old friend refers to Eeteuk)

Yoona: "Bwoh?! Don't you know Tiffany hates him to the core?"

Siwon: "Don't worry. I will tell him to wear nicer clothes and be tidy. I don't think they will meet each other often there too."

Taeyeon: "Siwon, is your old friend that wierd? Do we really have to prepare vegetarian and low fat food for him?"

Siwon: " Yes."

Yoona left for the bathroom after drinking loads of water. Kangin and Taeyeon was whispering to each other. What secrets do they have?

Taeyeon: " Umm, we want to ask you something."

Kangin: " Yes. Do you like Yoona?"

I was shocked that my jaw almost drop open. My brain is like getting a sudden cold freeze, don't know what to do.

Siwon: " Neh! I like her! But please don't tell her!"

Taeyeon and Kangin cheered so happily. " High Five!" This isn't fair! They got to ask me and make feel so awkward so I ...

Siwon: "Taeyeon-ah, I got a feeling that you like Kangin hyung! Is it true?" *serious smile on the outside but feel like laughing out loud!*

Kangin and Taeyeon like quietened down and then Taeyeon quickly denied. "I am going to the toilet!" I can see them blushing.

"You mean Taeyeon likes me?" Kangin said in shock," Cannot be! She is always treating me like her brother or close friend!"

He got convinced that she likes him and even confessed that he likes her!

"Why don't we join forces and try to win their hearts?" I suggested.

We agreed. From this day on, we swore to steal their hearts away!

...

Taeyeon POV

I felt so embarrased! I have never felt it in the whole of my life! Why is my heart beating so fast now? I must have got a strange illness! I must visit the doctor after all these.