Feelings: hatred or love? (1)

What joke is this?

Yoona POV

I guess I just have to hope that I will not see him again. I cannot find an excuse to leave here. What is bothering me further was that Minho once said that it would be destiny for us to be together if we meet again. The only fact I coud use to comfort myself was that I saw him but he did not see me. (That is what she thinks, Minho did see her but thought it was just an illusion...)

Taeyeon POV

I could finally understand why Yoona was really scared of him only during the last year in high school. How am I a good cousin to Yoona if I don't understand what she is going through? Maybe the fun we will have soon at the chalet would make her forget all about it....

At night...

As usual, Sungmin and Tiffany argueing again. I don't know but it seemed to be over a pair of chopsticks.

Sungmin POV

The annoying Tiffany just seemed to have nothing better to do, quarreling with me over a pair of chopsticks. I was just unlucky to pick the same chopsticks and she snatched it away from me without even saying thank you.

"You no-mannered girl! Can't you say gomawoyo to the person who let you to the chopsticks! You spoilt gir!" To think I even have to remind her to be polite at her age.

"As if I bother saying that to a person like you! If I were to say something, I would havee asked you to get lost!" Tiffany spat at him.

"What did you say?!" I was so angry! No one ever spoke to me like that, except her. "You!"

Tiffany seemed to taken aback but she concealed it with her ignorant face. We continued argueing. The more we argue, the more I feel like hitting her. ""Ya!"

Eeteuk POV

I don't know but I can't seem to get Yoona out of my mind. (Because he likes her but he don't know). That show how much I hate her! I gained another kilogram ever since I came to this chalet. I knew that the low fat doesn't help at all since they are still party food. Yoona is there eating again. I hate peope who eats a lot and influence other people to eat as well. Just my luck!

Siwon POV

Yoona sitting there staring into space, what's wrong with her? Why does she behave like that recently? The last time I saw her like that was like 2 to 3 years ago. Other than that, she is the cheerful type of girl who does not seem to be upset. I really want to know what happen. But do I have the right to know? If only I were much closer to her...

Kangin POV

Taeyeon seems so worried today. What happened to her and Yoona? The curiousity is wearing me out.

Normal POV

For the next few days, they continued to have fun and Yoona and Taeyeon forgot their worries too. Yoona and Siwon got much closer. Eeteuk still 'hating' Yoona. Sungmin and Tiffany arueing. Jessica thinking about Jonghyun. Sooyoung ate so much food. Sunny keeps playing pranks on other people. After a few days...

It was the last day of the chalet. Everyone was packing their things to go home. They wished they can stay back for more fun but the rent is only up to today.

"I really want to play more..."Taeyeon whined.

"Don't be so annoying!" Yoona complained.

Outside the chalet...

"Eeteuk-ah, can you fetch Yoona and Taeyeon home?" Kangin asked Eeteuk.

"Ok, fine!" Eeteuk reluctantly. He was secretly happy on the inside.

"I want to follow! I am going to their house too!" Siwon tried to be with Yoona a little longer.

"I also..." Tiffany said but was cut off by Sungmin when he disturbed her by. pulling her hair. "Ya! Stop pulling my hair!"

Jessica already planned to go visit her grandparents in Incheon so she went first. The rest either decided to go shopping or go home. Siwon, Yoona, Taeyeon and Eeteuk then went into Eeteuk's car.

Siwon and Eeteuk sat in front while Taeyeon and Yoona at the back.

To be continued...

Sorry for the short chapter. I write chapters slowly and since this was done within a day, therefore, it is short. Don't forget to leave comments. Please subscribe, at least 2 more? Views are going so slowly, it used to be better before. I just wish you all can write me comments on how to improve my story so more people can read it. Thank you!