I hate you!

What joke is this?

Normal POV

Yoona was too upset to think of anything else. She just followed Siwon back to her home. He saw her frail expression on her face and felt sad. He really hates Leeteuk now. He never thought his bestfriend would treat the girl he loves like that. He carressed her head, comforting her to sleep while they were taking a taxi back home. "Sleep... Yoona-ah! I promise I will never make you cry like this." He vowed as he whisper although Yoona did not get to hear that.

He whipped out his phone and dialed Taeyeon's number.

TY: Yoboseyo?

SW: Taeyeon-ah. Yoona is with me now. She is very upset now. We will be on the way home.

TY: Wae? What's wrong with her?

SW: I will explain later. Just get ready to open the door for us.

TY: Araso. Gomawoyo.

He put down the phone. Even when she is still asleep, her tears still escape from her doe-like eyes. He felt a thousand thorns pricking his heart. He did not know what to do to make her happy again. He wanted so much Yoona's love and attention but the ungrateful Leeteuk just threw the chance away easily without appreciating it. "Some people just can't get their love and you don't even appreciate what you have..." He thought. He then looked at Yoona again and softened a little. "Don't worry Yoona, I will avenge you."

...

"You two are back. Omo! Yoona..." Taeyeon surprised at the sight of the frail Yoona. She opened the door and made way for Siwon who is carrying Yoona to her bed. After letting Yoona lie on her bed, he went to the sofa and sat down. Taeyeon ran to him. "You still haven't tell me what's wrong with Yoona? What happen? Wae?" She asked, a little angry tone in her voice.

"Don't be shocked when you hear it... You promise me..." He whispered.

"Whatever... Of course something great happened for Yoona to be like that. Just tell me!" She got a little annoyed.

"Yoona's crush on Leeteuk? You know?"

Taeyeon felt a sense of satifaction. "Yes I knew it! I knew Yoona liked him. Jjamkanman... How did you know that and what has that going to do with Yoona now?"

"Yoona told me before. I heard earlier on from Leeteuk and Yoona's conversation that he tricked her by saying that he liked her but later revealed to her that he was just playing a prank on her."

Taeyeon couldn't believe what she heard. "I knew that Leeteuk was a strange person but I didn't expect him to do such a hurtful thing. Poor Yoona.... I should talk to him right now."

Siwon then stopped her. "Aniyo. Wait for what Yoona has to say first when she wakes up. But don't tell anyone about it. You won't want her reputation to go down the drain. People will just laugh at her." Taeyeon felt so uncomfortable. She had to respect her cousin's decision. "Don't worry Yoona. Hope you will be okay..." She silently thought.

Leeteuk POV

Her shoe are outside her house. She is probably at home...

Did I go overboard earlier on? Will I lose more friends after this? I am lonely enough. She is such a good person, a innocent girl yet I treated her like that. She even tried to befriend me even though how much I treat her. I shouldn't play such a joke on her. I shouldn't play with her feelings. She will be hurt. I don't know how to face her after this. I can always lose weight later but a friendship is very hard to recover most of the time. I feel so guilty, I feel so uncomfortable. I don't think that frail girl will forgive me. I really regret doing this.

Another thing... I don't know but I am afraid it might be true. I think I am feeling something for her. Every time I see her, my heart just beat faster, like I just came back from a marathon. I can't sleep because of her, I can't get her out of my mind. After this ,he will hate me, there is no way for her to like me again. Aargh... Molla! I will just wait and see if this wierd feeling still continue later on.

(Note that he is feeling guilty partly because of his conscience and also his developing love for Yoona)

The next day...

I didn't get enough sleep because I keep thinking of her last night. I have to do something if I want Yoona's forgiveness. I know! I will cook her favourite food. I heard that she likes kimchi fried rice a lot.

Normal POV

Leeteuk ran to the kitchen and started cooking. He even ignored his urge to eat just for Yoona. (Power of Love)

Meanwhile...

Yoona woke up as Taeyeon gently put a cool towel on her forehead. "Yoona? You are awake?" Taeyeon said as she helped her sit on the bed. "Taeyeon..." Then she started to cry. Taeyeon hugged her, patting her back. "Don't cry. I know what happen so don't worry."

...

"So what do you want to do? Revenge or scold him?" She asked, hoping for an answer. Yoona bowed her head and cried even louder. Taeyeon tried her best to comfort her.

"It is his lost for losing a good girl like you. He is just wierd so just ignore him. Wierd people say wierd things and we shouldn't believe them. You will meet someone much better than him so don't feel sad."

"Taeyeon, I am afraid no one will like me and I will find it hard to like another person. In my whole life, I've never like someone so much before and now the chance is gone." She sobbed.

It just pains her so much. It made her feel so shameless and as if she has no dignity. "I have no right to like a good person like him."

"Leeteuk is a good person? Since when? If he was one, he wouldn't treat you like that. He should be the one who doesn't have the right to like a good person, not you!" Taeyeon laughed out sarcastically.

"Neh! Maybe I should not feel sad and waste my tears over a person like him. I hate him..." She thought.

...

"So do you want me to confront him?" Taeyeon asked worriedly.

"Taeyeon-ah. No need. I want him to feel guilty. It won't help if we complain so much. He will hate us even more." Yoona coolly said although she still feels hurt.

Meanwhile...

Leeteuk finished cooking the Kimchi Fried Rice. He still have at least some hope in him that Yoona will forgive him and be his friend again.

He knocked the door although he is feeling all nervous. No one answered it. "Should I knock again?" He thought as he hesitated to knock again for the second time. "Just do it!" He knocked again, louder hoping they would hear it. He heard a voice from inside. "Sounds like Taeyeon-ssi." He mumbled to himself. He fixed his attire, hoping he would not appear sloppy for an apology to Yoona.

"Nukuseyo?" Taeyeon said as she opened the door. She stared at the guy in front of her. "It...It's you?!" A tingue of anger and confusion in her voice.

"You know about it? Where's Yoona-ssi?"

"You still have the cheek to come here?!" She yelled. Yoona was sitting on the sofa where Leeteuk could not see from the door. She obviously knew who the person was from the way her cousin reacted to him. "Leeteuk, I'm sorry... I can't stop myself from hating you, because I love you a lot..." She felt very contradicting. She loved him but it was because she loved him so much, the pain was greater and the hatred was also bigger.

"I know you hate me. She is in here right? Just give me a chance. I just want to talk to her. I promise I won't hurt her again."

Taeyeon looked at Yoona. She just nooded, giving the signal that she will just talk to him. "You better make sure it isn't a joke again." She mumbled angrily as she made way for him to enter the house.

"Yoona-ssi?" He said as he saw her on the sofa. She got up and headed to the room. "Follow me." She told him. He followed her and Taeyeon just let them talk privately in the room.

The awkward silence in the room was killing Leeteuk. He was strucked by guilt and he did not know what to say so as to make her calm down. He saw her annoyed face and knew that the girl was not that happy after yesterday's events. He knew the silence has to end sooner or later.

"Yoona-ssi?"

"Wae?! Did you come to say those harsh words again? If yes, then you can just go back. I know what you meant so I don't want to hear them again!" Yoona suddenly shouted out. Her eyes were b with tears. Leeteuk felt his heart beating very hard as he saw her crying again. He knew that this feeling was definitely love. However, the feeling is no longer there in Yoona.

"Don't cry. I am a jerk! I know it and really regret what I did to you yesterday. Forgive me Yoona-ssi?" He begged.

Yoona just felt more hurt. "You think an apology is enough. You made me feel so sad and hurt or even play with my feelings and you just say sorry and expect me to forgive you. And I really hope your apology isn't a joke too..." She mumble weakly yet with a strong anger in her voice.

"I'm serious!" Leeteuk said, feeling more guilty and disappointed.

"Well, I am also serious too! I really shouldn't have wasted my time trying to be friends with you and just getting back ignorance and annoying looks from you. You treat me like a girl who doesn't have rights to make friends?! You should be the one who doesn't have the right to make friends with all of your high and mighty behaviour! I hate you!" She yelled and even Taeyeon could hear it from the kichen which is further away from Yoona's room. She stomped out of the room and ran out of her house. Leeteuk knew he deserved all these trashing and scolding so he didn't blame her nor hate her for it. He instead felt pitiful for the girl and followed her also. Taeyeon saw the two of them. "Maybe I should not meddle in their affairs..."