Day #1.2

The Romantic

 

Seohyun had her first meet with Seungri. The eight other romantist were already in New York. All of them were checked in at the same hotel, all the girls at one room, all boys at also at one room. Seungri and Seohyun arrived at the hotel separately, as both of them struggled to get close with the other members. The girls liked Seohyun a lot, realizing that she’s the girl maknae.  All of her eonni treats her well and cutely. Jessica felt bad leaving Seohyun, because she would be meeting one guy today.

 



 

 

Second choice – Inside the museum where lots of paintings are displayed

 

Jessica’s preference was meeting a guy inside the museum. She was brought to one of New York’s unique museum, which was the Guggenheim Museum. The museum attracts visitors interested in both the museum’s art collection and the unique architecture of the building itself.  The museum houses a large collection of abstract art, much collected in the 1920s. Jessica was curiously looking at the paintings and the people passing by. The PD told her that the guy she is meeting today is wearing a nice blue sneakers. She keeps looking for a blue sneakers but can’t see none. She then decided to move to the grand exhibition hall illuminated by means of large skylight. Jessica saw the guy already and didn’t hesitate to approach him and lightly tapped his back. The guy turned to her direction to give her a bow, but unfortunately, they bumped each other’s forehead. They laughed and said “Mianhamnida” towards each other the same time.. again. Destiny. They once again laughed.

 

“Annyeong haseyo, Jung Sooyeon imnida. Jessica for short…”

“Ne, annyeong haseyo. Kwon Jiyong imnida.”

 

The usual awkwardness vibe took over the beautiful museum. Jessica and Jiyong strolled the exhibition hallway as they talked on their likes, types and interests. They also managed to put off the awkwardness due to the fact that Jiyong was joking and goofing around Jessica. Jessica, without knowing was laughing at his words and didn’t realize he was hitting his back in a light manner every time the guy pulled out some jokes. They were now focusing on getting to know each other more than looking at the nine decade old abstract paintings. The PD somewhat noticed the comfortable atmosphere and hence, handed them a mission card.

 

The mission card was exactly the same as Seohyun and Seungri’s. They were asked to hold hands for the next ten minutes, without letting the hand go, of course. Jiyong took a pair of black knitted gloves in his bag and handed one to Jessica. He let his left hand warmed as he didn’t think twice of grabbing Jessica’s hands.

 

“That was…. Fast?” Jessica aforementioned.

Jiyong sneered on as he managed to reply: “Is it?”

 

For the ten minute mission, Jiyong and Jessica were talking a lot as they were roaming around the museum’s painting-filled hall, talking about the works of art displayed right in front of their eyes. The foreigners who were roaming inside the museum was looking at them in, most specifically in their hands intertwined. Maybe because, they have never seen such a cute Korean couple. After the talking, the viewing and laughing, the PD got near them and told them it’s time for them to be apart. Now, time for the interview.

 



 

 

“What do you think of Jessica?” The PD asked in delight.

“She’s a very fine and sophisticated girl.”

“By what sophisticated do you mean? Do you have any clues on what she does? Her age?”

“Uhh… I think I’m older than her. That is one thing I am probably sure.”

“Maybe she’s doing music?”

 

 

“Jessica-sshi, how was the guy?”

“Kwon Jiyong? He’s a fun person to be with.”

“What do you like most about him?”

“When I first saw him, I was like surprised. I have never seen a man with such a great fashion sense! When I walked towards him, I could smell his perfume and it was really good. You know how girls think of guys who are fragnant? That alone can be a plus handsome factor point for us.”

“So are you implying that you like him?”

“Uhm.. I like him for his fashion taste and wittiness, but I’m quite curious of the other guys doing the show. As for this moment, I still don’t want to declare anything.”

“Will you be surprised if we tell you you’re going to meet the other romantist tonight?”

“Dinner?” She questioned the PD cheerfully.

“Of course.”

“Eotteohke?” The girl replied as her lips form into a curved one, and started to bury her hands in her face.