Day #1.4

The Romantic

 

Fourth Choice – A square where you notice your partner among the crowd

 

BROADWAY. One of the principal business thoroughfares of New York City, extending in a generally north-south direction. Laid out in the early 17th century by the Dutch, Broadway grew in length as the city developed from a small settlement on the southern tip of Manhattan Island. It now extends 27 km (17 mi) to the city's northern boundary in the Bronx. In lower Manhattan, where it passes through the financial district, Broadway is the traditional route over which national heroes and distinguished guests are escorted. It enters the heart of the commercial and garment district at Herald Square on 34th Street. Between 42nd Street, where it passes through Times Square, and 50th Street, Broadway forms the central thoroughfare of New York City's theater district. This stretch is one of the most highly concentrated entertainment centers in the United States, and includes official Broadway theaters, smaller off-Broadway playhouses, movie theaters, restaurants, and bars. It is today’s place for meeting, and the fourth choice based on the preference shuffle. The place where they are suppose to film is the Times Square, but since a Hollywood movie is filming there right now, the PDs decided to have The Broadway’s façade  as the venue.

 

Kang Daesung, a guy filled with energy, fun and determination. He is a comical guy, and most of his friends find him fun to be with. His friends define him as the perfect guy, with only a downside of his very small eyes.

 

“Daesung-sshi, what qualities do you like in girl?”

“I like girls who act just the way they are and a beautiful girl would be very fine for me.” He let a chuckle escape from his mouth.

“We’ll hand you a little boquet of rose and the girl romantist you are suppose to date will approach you. We’ll just leave you hanging, okay?”

“Yes PD-nim. I hope the girl is pretty.” He let out another furious laugh.

“Ei~ that’s for you to find out! We’ll be watching you.”

 

Few minutes later, a Korean girl approached her and chuckles went out of their faces as their partners can feel the sense of comfort. They shook their hands and never the less continued walking around the snowing Manhattan. They once again find comfort towards each other, the girl who didn’t noticed she was hitting the guy everytime he cracks a joke. The ambiance is really comfortable. It seems like they have been friends for years.

 

*flashback, before hand interview*

 

“PD-Nim, I feel so nervous!!”

“It’s okay Yoona-sshi since all of the other romantist felt that way.”

“Really.. Waaah~ I hope the guy I will be meeting today is funny.”

“But today’s date is based on meeting place preference, not attribute preference.”

“Okay, I just hope though.”

“Your romantist is over there. Go approach him.”

 

And as the usual thing, the mission card arrived. Daesung was the one who opened the card and a curious face was drawing all over his face. Yoona checked the card, felt a little bit embarrassed and just laughed. Daesung was still thinking deep, he still doesn’t get the drawing. He then asked comically, making everyone in the shoot laugh so hard.

 

“What are we going to do… Are we going to do thumb wrestling? Look at the girl’s face, she seemed to be challenged. Yeah, it does look like. Who drew this?”

“That was sketched in a certain program on a desktop.”

“You should hire a better graphic artist!” Daesung insisted.

“You should be able to handle the challenge in ten minutes.”

“Arasso, arasso. Yoona will it be okay?” He offered his hands first.

 

The girl didn’t answered but nevertheless placed her hand on his making the atmosphere so blushy. Good thing the very cold weather can be used as an alibi for this, but they seemed really to be heated up. Cute giggles followed as they still continue to travel around Manhattan. They endured the ten minutes of holding each other’s hands as if they are a real couple.

 


 

 

“How was your date? Was it fine?”

“Yes, I really had a lot of fun. The fact that we were just strolling the cold night of Manhattan was really a wonderful experience for me. In fact my stomach was about to burst everytime he cracks up jokes. He is a really fun person to be with. I enjoyed the date a lot.”

 

“Do you have any spare guess on what he does?”

 

“I really have no idea….”

 

“Daesung-sshi, did you enjoy being with Yoona?”

“Yes, she was a very fine girl. The way she laughs, it’s just so innocent.. Even if it opens a bit large than expected for a girl. Aaaaaahhhh~ Girls who act the way just they are gets bonus points for me in my opinion. I really enjoyed and can’t wait to meet other girl romantists. Heheheheh thank you for today Yoona-sshi.”

“You are blushing!” the PD .

“Jeongmalro?” He replied as he caressed his cheeks.

 



 

 

Hello subscribers! Woooh! Thank you so much for yet giving this fic another time to be read! I’m so sorry for spoiling all the TopYoon shippers who kinda expected a TopYoon chapter for today.. Sorry, really. =( Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading the DaeYoon chappie~ It’s my first time writing DaeYoon so I hope you all love it. Last first meeting for the next chaper, we all know who’s going to be on the next romantist on charge.. Tabi and Yul! What do you call their couple name? topyul? I hope you guys could also answer. Hahaahah thank you! <333