I like...

My New Home

 

Xiumin walks to your room with a plate of steamed buns in his hands, he knocks and enters. You are busy surfing the internet that you did not notice Xiumin who is already in your room. “_____? Sorry for disturbing you.” You hear Xiumin’s calm and cute voice and place your laptop on the side. “Eo? Xiumin-ah, come in, come in.” You sit up on the bed and pat the space beside you. Xiumin sits down and puts the plate of steamed buns on the bedside table.

 

 

 

“______, gwenchana?” Xiumin’s voice is sincere.

 

 

 

You nod and give him a convincing smile. “Ne, gwenchana.” You try your best to avoid the topic that involves you, Kris, and Luhan, so you think of something that would distract Xiumin from mentioning his hyungs. “Have you tasted the steamed buns I made?”

 

 

 

“Not yet, I wanted to eat them with you. And it looks like you haven’t had anything for dinner.” Xiumin gets two and hands one to you. “Here. They looks delicious!” Xiumin takes a bite and so do you.

 

 

 

You peek at Xiumin while chewing. ‘So, how is it? Did it pass your standards?” Xiumin squints his eyes and puffs his cheeks cutely. He finishes a steamed bun before responding to your question. “They are one of the best steamed buns I have ever tasted!” He clings onto your arm and does aegyo. “Will you make more for me in the future? Pleaseu?”

 

 

 

You chuckle. “Ya, baozi. Do you think I will be able to resist your cuteness? Of course, I would! I’ll even make you a gazillinon steamed buns!” You pinch his cheeks lightly. “Aigoo, I wish your hyungs could be just like you. Carefree, understanding, and most of all cute!! Baozi, can I pinch your cheeks again?!” Xiumin nods and puffs his cheeks, he points at them blinks his eyes slowly. Your feelings for baozi’s cuteness are uncontainable. He is too cute for your life so you abuse his fluffy baozi-like cheeks.

 

 

 

Xiumin rubs his cheeks after two minutes of torture done by your hands. His face turned red from your pinching which made him look even cuter and fluffier. “______ can I ask you something?” Xiumin plainly looks at you while caressing his cheeks.

 

 

 

“Oh ne, what is it?”

 

 

 

“Are you comfortable being here?” Xiumin lies down on his tummy and looks up at you.  “I mean, you do not have to answer if it’s kind of awkward for you to.” He grabs one of your pillows and hugs it like a baby.

 

 

 

“To be honest,” you look down at Xiumin and run your fingers through his hair. “I’m not getting used to this new.. home. It still feels weird to be staying here living with four boys. Four boys,” you pause for a while.  “and I only get to go along well with one, and that is you.”

 

 

 

Xiumin sits up again, still hugging your pillow and moves closer to your side. “I am really sorry for the way they have been acting for the past few days. We have not seen them like that over a girl, especially Luhan hyung! Girls line up to him!”

 

 

 

You laugh a bit. “Jjinja? Your Luhan hyung seems popular in school.” You unconsciously describe him with flattering words, or rather words of great endearment. “Who wouldn’t like Luhan? He is sweet, smart, his height is not that bad, he’s cute,” you giggle “he loves Sitch. And he looks really y when he is mad.” Xiumin tries to hold his laugh. “_____, ya, it seems like Luhan hyung caught your attention already.”

 

 

 

“M-mwo?!” Your eyes widen at Xiumin. “M-mianhe.” “This is daebak. You should have seen your face when you were describing him.” Xiumin chuckles.  “But ______, one last question.”

 

 

 

“Ne, what is it, Xiumin?” You tilts your head to look at him.

 

 

 

“Who do you like between Luhan hyung and Kris hyung?” Xiumin spills his question frankly.

 

 

 

“I like…….”