I like Luhan

My New Home

 

Short update for today. I am really sorry for being a cliffhanger. I know I don't update that much these days because I am trying to manage my time for school too. Please understand and thank you to the new subscribers! I highly appreciate it. :) 

 

--

 

A sudden gritting sound of the door can be heard from inside the room but you and Xiumin ignore it. There are gritting footsteps coming from outside the room and out of nowhere Sehun shouts as he opens the door to scare the two of you. “XIUMIN!”  baozi’s name suddenly comes out of your mouth. Baozi maknae’s chinky eyes got big from your response. He his head to the side and gives you a weirded out baozi face. “M-me?” Sehun interrupts the serious conversation and runs to sit on your bed too, laughing his off. “You should have seen your face, ______!” Sehun gives out a good laugh. “What are you guys talking about?” Xiumin stretches his arms and pushes his hyung away making Sehun’s back fall on the floor. “Eeesshhhh hyung, go back to your room. We’re just eating steamed buns.” Sehun presses his hands on the floor and helps himself go back to his feet. “You’re munching on steamed and didn’t even offer me one?” Sehun crawls on his to move closer to the bedside frame.

 

 

You realized that you just answered Xiumin’s question and answered that he is the one you like. Your face feels hot and becomes red. Your subconscious talks to you. “Pabo, pabo, why did you suddenly yell out Xiumin’s name? Ottokhe, ottokhe? You pabo, we are going to be in big trouble because of your clumsiness.” Your eyebrows furrowed and your teeth dig down your lower lip. Your eyes start to roam around the room showing your uneasiness. Xiumin notices your obliviousness. “______, are you okay? You look like you have been struck by lightning.” Sehun pokes your tummy.

 

 

You stare straight ahead so Sehun continues poking your tummy. “Ya, are you daydreaming? Poke, poke, poke. Ya, if you don’t stop staring at the door I’ll shove a lollipop into your mouth.” Xiumin slaps his hyung’s arm and kicks him hard on his side. “Ahhh!” Sehun winces and rubs his side. Your senses comeback to life and brings your back to reality. Xiumin flaps his hands infront of your face, fanning you. “_______, who?”

 

 

You take a deep breath and look back at Xiumin. “Luhannie.”

 

 

Sehun is left in a mind-blowing situation wherein he has no idea what you and Xiumin are talking about.