Wonderful Cupid Page 3

Wonderful Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--

 

*Daiki Arioka’s POV*

“Do you think this is gonna work?”

I took a deep breath out of the humid atmosphere surrounding me with the thought on how to murder the couple that just went through the surface of my ‘angry’ veins. I can see Amu-chan helplessly looking at the door of our dressing room, doubting her ‘plan’ of revenge.

“This is ‘your’ plan, right? Why do you doubt it now?” I asked with a convincing voice then just reminisced what Yamada and Rio had done to us with evil grins on their faces.

“Okay okay~ Geez… Why am I getting nervous? Maybe because you’ll be my very first boyfriend?” she thought randomly, obviously bothered about announcing that we are indeed a couple (just to stop the evil deed of Yamada and Rio-chan).

“Don’t think too much about that! We need our revenge for those two…” I said to encourage her.

“Yosh~ Do you have everything we need?” she asked after breathing deeply for the nth time.

By this, I took the initiative to pull the very long rope we found on the storage room along with the thick chain and its padlock. Within seconds, I just felt myself biting my lower lip along with the guilty feeling of our planned ‘violent’ actions.

I then saw Amu-chan leading the way after twisting the door knob of our dressing room. In an instance, I saw a quite normal view with the never ending rails of colourful costumes and my own brushes needed to fix our hair.

Along the empty hallow room, we saw the two culprit laughing with each other as if there’s no tomorrow - away from our direction. They seem to be enjoying a particular view on Rio-chan’s phone that somehow made her giggle with happiness… “These guys… they’re not even feeling guilty from what they did to us earlier” I thought to myself, trying my best to walk as silently as possible to avoid getting their attention.

Having seen the backs of both Yamada and Rio, Amu-chan and I tapped their shoulders that made them turn around slowly… by then, we saw two pairs of widen eyes that intimately waiting for their own death.

“A-Amu… Dai-chan… You’re here…” I heard Rio-chan said with a cracked voice, hiding her figure behind Yamada’s back.

On the other hand, the boy standing in front of her also stepped backwards. This made me and Amu-chan smile evilly, remembering the dark storage room that these guys decided to lock us into. I think, if this is an anime, you can see mine and Amu-chan’s veins forming along the surface our foreheads.

“Our best friends are just the ‘BEST’, aren't they Arioka-kun?” Amu-chan said sarcastically which I swear, my mind played tricks on me having my imagination putting invincible horns on her head. She indeed put off a dark aura that can even be felt outside the Jimusho.

“Now now~ easy there my dear friends…” Yama-chan said in a nervous tone while trying to protect himself and Rio. However, Amu-chan just continued walking, towards them and cornered the couple on the end of the table.

“I told you Amu… You’ll thank me for that, someday?” Rio-chan said, still hiding herself from her boyfriend’s back.

“Thank you? You know I’m terrified in the dark, right? You guys will pay for it…” I saw Amu signalled me to bring the rope and the chain, as if capturing two criminal master minds still on their midst.

Immediately, both of us tied Yamada and Rio on the surface of the table. Amu-chan then took the thick chain and surround each of their foot with it. Within seconds, I saw the couple’s feet chained side by side each other. Yamada and Rio-chan immediately flopped helplessly after feeling a slightly tight chain surrounding both of their feet with a lock on its surface. This is enough to make the two of them lose a bit of their persistence with the thought of getting away with their own lives. 

However, I felt a sudden unexpected strong struggle and moan from the couple which made me panic a little. Sure, I’m a small guy. You never expect someone as small as me take down two people, right?

“Dai-chan! Take the end of the rope…” Amu-chan instructed which I followed obediently. Expectedly, she did all the work. She wrapped the rope on both figures of Yamada and Rio making them stuck to each other. I then tied a big knot on the rope to make sure that they are not able to escape.

“You guys can’t do this to us!!!” Rio exclaimed whilst trying to breathe properly, struggling to get out of the thick rope tied against her body.

“Dai-chan! Let us go… We have our rehearsals tomorrow. I need to go home. Johnny-san will kill me!” Yama-chan said, almost copying the stressed actions of the girl tied beside him.

“I’m sorry, I can’t do that! Since you two like being with each other, you might as well stick to each other…” I smile manically on the sight of the couple, ready to crown myself for the state of the art struggling before me.

“And for the finishing touch, we won’t let you speak either…” I then saw Amu-chan cut two pieces of duct tape and pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter