Wonderful Cupid Page 1

Wonderful Cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

“What did you just say?” Amu immediately dropped the book she was reading and faced her grinning friend Rio who just casually talking to her just a few minutes ago.

“Well… there’s nothing wrong with that. You need to have a boyfriend” Rio replied and chuckled as if enjoying torturing her dear best friend.


“And do you think arranging a ‘blind date’ for me will do the trick?” Amu protested and eyed the girl in front of her. However, all she saw was the uninterested Rio who is still busy texting her own boyfriend… “Oyy!! Will you listen to me and stop texting!! I WILL NOT go to that blind date thing!!” she continued then slumped down to her chair.

“Come on Amu… It’s my thank you gift to you since you got me and Yama-chan together…” Rio explained and gave off a grateful expression before Amu. Yet, as a reply, Amu just pinched her cheek which made her scream painfully.


“Itai!!!” Rio struggled from Amu’s capture while trying to get her own cheek back… “It’s gonna be okay… just try. Arioka-kun is really nice… Yama-chan picked him for you.”


“NO WAY! I don’t trust you and Yama-chan… he might be a dork or something…” Amu just shook her head drastically and continued reading her book.


“I insist! You’re going missy! And that’s final… Yama-chan said he agreed already so he’ll see you on Saturday ne?” Rio uttered then patted the head of her best friend with a cheeky grin on her face… “Be a good girl and listen to mommy…”


--

*Johnny's Jimusho*


“Girlfriend?” Daiki almost shouted which made Yamada cover up his own ears… All the Jump members just looked at him in a confuse state and just waited for more of his sermons to the boy standing next to him “I don’t need one, thank you very much…” he continued sarcastically then minded his own business – fixing his hair.


“Come on Dai-chan… It’s only a blind date. If you don’t like her, then just let her go…” Yamada said, almost pleading as he knows that his girlfriend Rio is now expecting a date for her precious best friend… “Besides, I already promised Rio-chan that you’re coming…” he whispered.


“Yappari~ this is because of your precious girlfriend again ne? Then, I REFUSE!!!”


“Give it up Yama-chan… Dai-chan is so bitter!!” Yuto suddenly said to discourage Ryosuke.


“Refuse? Why?! It’s not gonna hurt anyone… Amu-chan is great! I’m sure you’ll like her…” Yamada reassured trying to convince his friend… “Don’t tell me you’re still thinking about what happened a few years ago?” he continued and reminded his friend about the painful happening that just broke him apart.

“Ehh? What happened?” Ryutaro innocently asked.

All the Jump members just stayed quiet waiting for Daiki’s response. However, Hikaru insensitively explained for him: “Dai-chan was dumped by a girl before… and she said the reason was because Dai-chan was too short…”

*awkward silence*


“Ehh?” Ryutaro said in an ‘I-can’t-believe-it’ tone and just looked at Daiki’s reaction… “I know this is not the right time to ask this but… Can I laugh now?” he continued which made the whole bunch chuckle.


“Laugh now!!! I WILL DEFINITELY get a girlfriend this year!!!” Daiki proclaimed.


“So, you agree on the blind date?” Yamada took the opportunity to influence Daiki to agree on his plan. To his joy, Daiki just nodded away and left the room with all the people still laughing at him.

--

*Saturday*


Daiki looked at his watch patiently after watching the silent breeze hitting the surface of the half covered frost of winter leaves. He took a deep breath before actually reminisce the annoying faces of Yamada smirking away with his plan being a su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter