Confessions *SeHo*

Don't Little Me Just Because You Top

The plane ride to China was really awkward. Sehun wouldn't talk to Suho at all ever since Kyungsoo blurted out his feeling for the Maknae. At midnight they finally arrived in China. Suho was getting ready to leave the plane when he saw saw Sehun was asleep.

"AHH HE'S SO CUTE" Suho thought while he woke up the Maknae. "Sehun ah wake up"

"Thuho Hyung are there yet?" Sehun asked rubbing his eyes.

"Neh, lets go" Suho said while his inner fangirl was screaming.

"Ok hyung." Sehun said as he got ready too.

They quickly took their bags and left the airport. Good thing saw them or they would have to stay there longer. They got a taxi and went over to EXO M's dorm.

"I hope they're awake.' Suho said as he rang the bell. Minutes later Kris head peeked out the door.

"Who is it?" Kris asked half asleep.

"Kris its us. Sorry if we woke you up." Suho said.

"Ahh what are you guys doing here?" Kris asked as he opened the doors for the two.

"Didn't Luhan tell you guys that we were coming over for the weekend?" Suho asked.

"No they never did." Kris said helping them with their bags.

"Hyung wheres Luhan hyung?" Sehun asked when they got all their bags inside.

"His in his room." Kris replied. "But you might not want to go in there right now."

Sehun didn't hear him and went straight to Luhans room. He opened the door and got the surprise of his life. Xuimin was on top of Luhan any skin exposed. Luhan was not helping because he was practically .

"AHHHHH" Sehun screamed disturbing the two lovers. He slammed the door and ran to the kitchen where the two leaders were.

"Told you" Kris said making some tea for the guest.

Sehun just hugged Suho wanting to forget the scene he just saw. Suho was surprised by this but just comforted the maknae.

"Sehun" Luhan said as he entered the kitchen with Xuimin following behind him.

"Sorry hyung for disturbing" Sehun said not moving from his position. Luhan felt like he just ruined the maknaes innocence while Xuimin was smiling like he just won a game.

"Its ok. Right Xuimin?" Luhan said.

"Not really." Xuimin whispered and Luhan smacked him right in the forehead. "I mean yeah its fine."

"Whats going on here?" Chen asked walking out of his room. Lay and Tao came out of their rooms too and were surprised to see the two members.

"What are you doing here?" Lay asked getting some of the tea.

"We came to visit you guys and told Luhan to tell you guys but apparently he was too busy with Xuimin." Suho said teasing the too. Luhan turned red hearing this while Xuimin just smirked.

"Really? Even after 8 hours of practice you still have energy for that?" Chen asked knowing what Suho was talking about.

"What can I say, Im a beast" Xuimin said with a smirk with caused Luhan to smack him in the face.

"Hey thats not appropriate with minors in the room." Luhan scolded his lover.

"You say that now when you just ruined Sehun innocence." Kris said pointing at the still shaking Sehun.

"Hey that was not my fault!" Luhan said defending himself.

"Dude Im just joking calm down. Anyway you guys need s;eep we still have and interview tomorrow." Kris ordered. Everyone just nodded and went back to their rooms.

"You guys can take the our room while me and Tao sleep on the couch." Kris said.

"No. You take the bed. We'll take the couch. You need to rest for tomorrow." Suho said knowing how it felt sleeping on the couch and going to practice the next day. Lets just say he had to crack his back a dozen times that day.

"You sure?" Kris asked. Both nodded and motioned for him to go back to bed. "Ok sleep tight"

Suho dragged the maknae to the couch and laid him down.

"Sleep Sehun. We have the whole day to roam China tomorrow." Suho said laying down too.

"Ok, good night hyung." Sehun said before sleeping. Suho nodded and closed his eyes too. Before he fell asleep Suho felt the maknae hug him. This made the leader sleep with a smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suho decided to make the members breakfast before leaving to go around China with the maknae. The other members thanked him and left for practice.

"Lets go Sehun ah" Suho said. The maknae followed and they both left the dorm.

They went to the mall and got some stuff to eat. Fans didn't notice them thankfully and this made them have a day like a normal person. They were walking to get some food when the saw a man proposing for a roof top to his girlfriend. The man jumped off the rooftop and landed kneeling on front of his girlfriend.

"Ahh thats so romantic." Sehun said seeing the sight. They soon got got the food court and sat down to eat.

"So Sehun ah what would you do if I did that to you?" Suho said referring to the proposal they saw

"Well i would laugh because i know you would do something wrong." Sehun said laughing.

"Yah Im trying to have a serious conversation" Suho said pouting.

"Don't pout hyung. I would probably fall for you then." Sehun answered.

"Ok i need a huge rope and alot of duct tape." Suho said to his phone, trying to make a joke. Sehun laughed at his hyung dorkyness.

"Or you could just tell me you like me." Sehun said blushing and looking away.

"Well in that case." Suho said getting his dongsaengs hint. "Sehun i like you"

"I like you too hyung." Sehun said blushing. Suho was jumping on the inside because of this.

"So Sehun ah" Suho said trying to sound y. "You wanna do what Luhan and Xuimin were doing yesterday?"

"NO!!" Sehun yelled remembering what he saw yesterday. Suho just laughed at his dongsaengs actions.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey!!! Last chapter tomorrow!! Hope you liked this one

Don't forget to comment and subscribe.