Step Two

Don't Little Me Just Because You Top

Suho and the Baekyeol couple were playing scrabble in a circle. Sehun was in his room on the phone, Kyungsoo was in the showers and Kai was MCing in a music show. Just then Sehun came in and sat down laying down on the leader.

"Hi" Sehun said sitting down on the couch.

"Who were you calling?" Suho asked placing another word against the Baekyeol couple who stood no chance against him. Sehun was about to reply but Baekhyun cut him off.

"Aish hyung how are we suppose to play when we just know basic words?!" Baekhyun said getting irritated.

"Fine. Geez all you had to do was say you didn't want to play?" Suho then began putting away the game.

Sehun laughed at his hyungs actions and replied. "I was talking to Luhan~hyung."

"About what?" Chanyeol asked lying down on Baekhyun.

"Well, Xuimin hyung and him are together now. And their promotions are doing good" Sehun said and began eating the pretzels that were on the table. Yum chocolate covered pretzels.

"Finally!" Baekhyun screamed. "I thought those two would never get together."

"Yeah, did Kyungsoo hyung tell you the next step to his plan?" Sehun asked.

"Not yet." Suho said finally finished fixing the game and putting it away.

"Well I hope its something good. Kai hyung's been bullying me more since the whole skinship thing. I wonder if the plans working?" Sehun said giving some of the pretzels to his hyungs.

"Don't worry its all good." Kyungsoo said walking into the room. "Its now time for step two"

"Which is?" Baekhyun asked.

"" Kyungsoo said getting some of the chocolate pretzels.

"That I can do" Suho and Sehun said high fiving each other.

"You wont get any time together with us" Chanyeol said.

"Thats what Im hoping" Kyungsoo said grabbing more of the pretzels and smiling evilly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night Kai was especially . Not having intimate moments with your lover for a week because of promotions was hell. He waited for everyone else to sleep before crawling into Kyungsoo's bed.

"Kyunnie" Kai said kissing Kyungsoo's neck. Kai was too preoccupied to see Kyungsoo send a text before kissing him back. A few moments later a knock came,

"Kyungsoo hyung" Sehun said sounding scared. "Are you in here?"

"Yeah im here" Kyungsoo said standing up and going over to hug the scared Sehun.

"Whats wrong?" Kai said trying not to sound mad. it really wasn't working.

"I I had a bad dream" Sehun said close to tears. "I wanted to sleep next to Kyungsoo hyung but its ok." He then started to leave the room.

"No its ok. You can sleep next to me. Its no problem. Right Kai?" Kyungsoo said sending Kai a pleading look.

"Yeah no problem at all." Kai said with a pout. Kyungsoo sent him a smile and went to take the scared Sehun to his bed. Kai went back to his bed mad and disappointed that he didn't have his moment with his Kyunnie.

"You really are evil" Sehun whispered when they got in Kyungsoo's bed.

"This isn't even half of it." Kyungsoo said with a smirk. "Don't ever mess with me ok?" He said with an innocent tone.

"You really cant judge a book by it cover" Sehun thought and nodded before going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Week later)

"Kai stop" Kyungsoo moaned. Kai was currently his neck inside their room in the middle of the day.

"No Kyunnie. We didn't spend anytime together for 2 weeks now." Kai said still Kyungsoo's neck. "You know I cant control myself."

"But but" Kyungsoo couldn't finish his sentence since Kai took off his shirt and started to his downwards.

"Don't worry Kyunnie no ones home right now." Kai said not stopping his actions. Kyungsoo just nodded waiting for someone to bust through their door. The Baekyeol couple came to his rescue, bursting into their room.

"Soo were hungry" Baekhyun whined not caring about the position the couple was in.

"Yeah were starving. Cook something for us."Chanyeol added.

"Yah how old are you?" Kai screamed in anger. "Cant you cook for yourselves?"

"We can but do you want us to burn the dorm down?" Chanyeol asked. "Remember the last time we cooked?"

"Fine ill cook just don't burn my kitchen down." Kyungsoo said in fake desperation. He then told the other to go to kitchen and wait for him before turning to Kai.

"Yeobo don't worry we'll finish this later." Kyungsoo said huskily into Kai's ear.

"You better believe it" Kai said before going to take a cold shower to fix his problem. Kyungsoo just smirked and headed to the kitchen.

"How was that?" Baekhyun asked when Kyungsoo came into the kitchen. Suho and Sehun were also seating down waiting for Kyungsoo.

"Great." Kyungsoo said before getting some stuff out to make food. "Step two is almost complete. Just one more time and the last step is next."

"What else do we need to do?" Sehun asked.

"Kai wants to finish what we started later tonight" Kyungsoo explained. "Suho hyung just needs to interrupt us and thats it."

"Ok" Suho said trying to come up with a good reason for later.

"Oh and I need you guys to leave the dorm for the whole day tomorrow." Kyungsoo informed them.

"Why exactly?" Chanyeol asked curious about what was gonna happen.

"I cant say it since Sehun is here but lets just say the toys my family sent will have a huge purpose." Kyungsoo said with a smirk.

"OK~~~" Sehun yelled. "No need for an explanation"

Everyone just laughed and waited for the food. Kai walked in after showering and sent the Baekyeol couple a glare that could kill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai took all measures to stop anyone from disturbing his time with his Kyunnie. Locking the Baekyeol couple inside their room and bribing Sehun not to enter their room tonight.

Everyone getting ready for bed when Kai pulled Kyungsoo inside their room and began to undress. He then pushed Kyungsoo on the bed and attacked his mouth. He got to removing Kyungsoo's pants when a knock came from the door and Suho's head pops inside their room.

"REALLY?" Kai screamed in frustration.

"Ok" Suho said pretending not to know Kai's reason for screaming. "Im sorry to interrupt but Kyungsoo I need you to come with me."

"Why hyung?" Kyungsoo asked putting his shirt back on.

"Manager hyung wants you to teach me to make that face when I do high notes." Suho blushed when he said this. {If you dont know watch Exo perform Angel on Sukira, the you'll know hat Im talking about. Love Suho <3}

"Huh?" Kyungsoo said confused. Suho mad the face and Kyungsoo understood. "Ok, we do need to change that. Ill meet you outside."

Suho left leaving Kyungsoo with a ually frustrated Kai.

"Is it "Lets not have Kai fulfill his needs week"?" Kai said throwing his hands in the air.

"Yeobo remember I have needs too" Kyungsoo said Kai's hair "But EXO comes first."

"Why cant I " Kai said burying his head under his pillow. Kyungsoo laughed at his lovers behavior.

"Don't worry." Kyungsoo said soothingly "Im sure we'll fix that soon." He then left the room but not before giving Kai a good night kiss.

"I hope so" Kai said and tried going to sleep.

Kyungsoo saw a grinning Suho when he left the room.

"Good excuse" Kyungsoo said giving him a high five. " We really do need to fix that though."

"Hahaha. Just buy some food since you owe me." Suho said pushing Kyungsoo through the door.

"Ok but I need to get some rest for tomorrow." Kyungsoo informed him. He then remembered what he was gonna do and grinned.

"Step two is complete. So what exactly is the final step?" Suho asked

"Well its..."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hahaha cliff hanger!!!!

Hope you enjoyed and wait for the next update.

Don't forget to comment or subscribe or I will let Kyungsoo torment you:)

PS. Sorry for the mistakes