Step One

Don't Little Me Just Because You Top

"Ok Step one is me teasing him but I need your help in that" Kyungsoo said.

"How do we help you ?" Suho asked.

"You'll see" Kyungsoo said back with a mischievous grin.

"Wow im not sure if i should be impressed or scared" Sehun blurted. The rest of the members nodded in agreement. Kyungsoo just got up and winked at them in an evil way. This sent shivers down the members backs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its was late at night when EXO K got back from their practice session. Everyone was lying down when their manager came in.

"Guys, dress up. You're gonna have lunch with the sunbaes."

"But hyung we're tired" Sehun whined trying to get out of it.

"Now." Their manager said with a stern look.

Everyone sighed and got ready. They dressed good but not to formal. Everyone either wore a graphic tee or a button up shirt but Kyungsoo wore a see through long sleeve that reached his elbows with a wife beater underneath. Kai saw what his boyfriend was wearing and was surprised. He hardly wore revealing clothes.

"Yeobo what are you wearing?" Kai asked still surprised.

"I couldn't find anything else." Kyungsoo said with an innocent look. Kai just shrugged it off and walked away but he didn't see the evil grin Kyungsoo had.

They boarded the car and headed to the restaurant. Kyungsoo decided to sit with Sehun leaving Kai to sit in the passenger seat.

"Hyung what are you wearing?" Sehun whispered.

"Just go with it. Don't worry I brought and extra pair." Kyungsoo whispered back leaning closer to Sehun. Kai saw this from his seat and glared.

"You know Kai hyung is watching us right?" Sehun said not liking the closeness.

"Ahhh! You're soo cute Sehunnie" Kyungsoo squealed and squeezed Sehun cheeks before whispering something again. "Just go with it ok?"

Sehun just nodded not knowing what to do. Kyungsoo looked to the front and saw an angry Kai and the other surprised members.

"What? Whats wrong?" he said acting innocent.

"Damn hyung is evil" Sehun thought and just went back to looking out the window.

They got to the restaurant and the other were already their. Everyone just sat in an open chair. Kyungsoo sat next to Baekhyun and Sehun leaving Kai to sit with Chanyeol and Suho.

"Damn where are you going Kyungsoo~ah" Taeyeon said when she saw what he was wearing. The rest of the SNSD members nodded in agreement.

"Huh? Im I wearing something wrong?" Kyungsoo asked checking his clothes.

"Never mind. Lets eat." Changmin said and started digging in.

Dinner was seemed normal to the other SM groups but to Kai it was enough to make him kill. Kyungsoo ignored him and just kept feeding either Sehun or Baekhyun. He tried looking at something else but kept stealing glances at the trio.

"His suppose to be feeding me" Kai shouted inside his head and pouted.

"Is something wrong Kai?" Suho asked seeing his dongsaeng pout.

"N No. Nothing at all" Kai said. Kyungsoo heard this and smirked. He then turned to Baekhyun and said.

"Baek I need you to spill that glass of water on me" Kyungsoo ordered. Baekhyun knew it was part of the plan and just went with it.

"AHH!!" Kyungsoo yelled when the cold water hit him. This made everyone stop eating and look at the boy.

"Are you ok Kyungsoo~ah. Im sorry" Baekhyun asked.

"Its ok. Ill just change. Don't worry just keep eating." Kyungsoo said to make everyone. "Come help me" Kyungsoo whispered to Sehun and Baekhyun before leaving.

"We'll just see if he's ok" Sehun said before him and Baekhyun followed Kyungsoo. Kai just stared at their back before eating his food again.

(In the bathroom)

Kyungsoo immediately started laughing when he closed the door to the bathroom. Soon after Sehun and Baekhyun entered to see him still laughing.

"Hyung you think this is funny?" Sehun asked. "I think Kai~hyung will kill me before the night over with all the skinship your doing."

"Don't worry. I wont let him hurt you" Kyungsoo said taking off the wet clothes.

"So what exactly did this accomplish?" Baekhyun asked not knowing the reason for the whole incident.

"We'll his becoming jealous" Kyungsoo explained.

"But what did that do? He hardly looked at you at dinner." Baekhyun said.

"Not really. You should really pay more attention" Kyungsoo said and put the wet clothes back in his backpack. " Lets go back"

"Wow that took a long time" Suho pointed out when they returned.

The trio just kept quiet and went back to eating their food. They finished their food and thanked their sunbaes for the food. They then went back to their dorms. Kai quickly went into their room and slammed the door. The rest weren't surprised with this action and headed to their respective rooms.

"You should handle that" Suho said carrying a sleeping Sehun to their room.

Kyungsoo grinned before putting a concerned face and entered their room. He saw Kai under the covers trying to sleep.

"Yeobo is there something wrong?"Kyungsoo asked but Kai just brushed him off.

"Yeobo" Kyungsoo asked again with more aegyo but Kai still didn't respond.

"Yeobo?"

"Yeobo"

"...."

"Don't you love me anymore?" Kyungsoo asked before going to his bed and faked crying. Kai couldn't bare to see his ;over crying and went to Kyungsoo's bed and hugged him.

"I still love you. You were just too close with Baekhyun and Sehun today." Kai admitted.

"Is my yeobo jealous? Don't be . You're the only one for me." Kyungsoo said and kissed Kai. Kai just hugged him tighter and fell asleep.

"Step one complete." Kyungsoo thought laughing evilly inside his head before falling asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wahhh!!! Update.

Kyungsoo so evil:P What do you think step 2 would be?

Don't forget to comment and subscribe:)

PS. Sorry for the mistakes.