Acceptance *BaekYeol*

Don't Little Me Just Because You Top

Baekhyun was nervous. This was his first time that he was going to meet Chanyeol's family. Chanyeol also chose this time to introduce Baekhyun as his boyfriend. So basically he was scared of what Chanyeols family would think of him.

"Baekkie don't worry." Chanyeol said kissing the boy.

"IM not." Baekhyun said looking away so Chanyeol wouldn't see him blush.

"Yeah sure. So why does it look like you're gonna piss your pants any second now." Chanyeol said teasing him.

"Hey were here" Baekhyun said Trying to avoid the question. Chanyeol rang the bell.

"Wait a minute" a voice said from behind the door. The door opened and revealed Chanyeols mom.

"Channie!!!" Chanyeols mom screamed hugging her son.

"MOMMY!!!" Chanyeol screamed too and hugged his mom back.

"Ahh how are you? wah you're so skinny now." His mom said pinching his cheeks.

"Ahh who's your friend." Chanyeols mom said seeing Baekhyun.

"His someone special." Chanyeol said smiling at Baekhyun.

"Hi good afternoon" Baekhyun said bowing.

"AHH HE'S SO CUTE" Chanyeols mom said hugging Baekhyun.

"C Cant B Breath"

"Mom stop that" Chanyeol scolded his mom.

"Ok, son. Well come inside. We were just going to have lunch" Chanyeols mom said bring the two inside. They walked in and saw Chanyeols dad watching TV.

"DADDY!!!" Chanyeols yelled hugging his dad.

"CHANNIE!!!"

"Wow now I know where he got his happy virus from" Baekhyun thought.

"Guys lunch time" Chanyeols mom yelled from the kitchen. The boys walked in and sat down to eat.

"So who's your friend" Chanyeols dad asked.

"Well about that" Chanyeol said grabbing Baekhyun's hand. "His my boyfriend"

His parents stopped eating and looked at each other. Baekhyun couldn't comprehend their expressions but he knew it was bad.

"CHANNIE" A girl screamed coming into the room and hugging Chanyeol. She was the same height and beautiful.

"Chanyeol this is your fiance" Chanyeols mom said looking sorry at Baekhyun. Baekhyun just lowered his head to hide his sadness.

"Why didn't he tell me he had a fiance?" Baekhyun thought close to tears.

"Yah don't make my Baekkie sad" Chanyeols said hugging the boy. He wiped away Baekhyuns tears with his thumb and kissed his forehead.

"AWWWW SO CUTE" his mom and his fiance screamed. His dad just smiled at the scene.

"Huh?" Baekhyun said confused.

"Im his best friend Ling" The girl said shaking his hand.

"Yeah. I wouldn't have anyone as my fiance unless it was you" Chanyeols whispered in his ear. Baekhyun smiled and kissed him.

"So your not disappointed that your sons gay?"Baekhyun asked.

"He looks like that already. We couldn't be more disappointed." His dad said shaking his head.

"Hey I look exactly like you" Chanyeol said pointing at his dad.

"Yeah in a deformed kind of way" His dad said making Chanyeol pout and everyone in the room laugh.

They stayed until dinner and left the house. Baekhyun was fully accept by Chanyeols parents. He even got Lings approval. They then went to their hotel room to rest.

"See I told you you didn't need to worry." Chanyeols said pulling Baekhyun on the bed.

"Yeah you did" Baekhyun said kissing the boy.

"Well the only thing left is to propose to you" Chanyeols said hugging his lover.

"Get plastic surgery first. You have an ugly face." Baekhyun said smiling.

"You love this ugly face though" Chanyeol said pulling him into a passionate kiss.

"Yeah, unfortunately" Baekhyun said falling asleep. Chanyeol just laughed and slept too.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: BAEKYEOL!!!

SeHo and the Epilogue is left. Hope you enjoyed.

Comment to get faster updates :)

PS. Sorry for the mistakes.