Chapter06

The Boy That Lost His Smile

{L.Joe's POV}

Yesterday I ditched school, and went to the cemetery. I brought with me two vases of white daisies. It came this time of the year again.

Today the weather was good, sunny with few clouds, not really hot. Mom used to like this kind of days. I walked cemetery until I found her. Number 738 Nam JiYeun.


{JiYeun's POV}


Mr. Hong hit the table with his ruler to make us stay silent. "Class, we have a new student here. His name is Daniel Ahn. Daniel, please come here."
A really tall boy with big cute lips came in. He bowed and introduced himself, "Hi, my name is Daniel and hope you will take good care of me.". With that I heard some girls sighing. Daniel Just rolled his eyed. I took a look at them and they were making pretend they had big eyes and where pretty and were using their hand to suport the chin, you know to look cute. But one of the girls was doing that and blinking her lashes (fake ones, by the way) and the arm just slipped and her head "fell". 

"HAhhahahahahhahahahha" I started laughing, and the people just stared me. EunJi, that is the girl, just glared me, and it was kinda scary, but it was soo funny that I just laughed more. Jinu that saw that too was laughing too, and his laugh is that kind of laughed that you just laughed at, because it is different. So the whole class was laughing, even the teacher chuckled a little, but I think he remember the new student so he hit the table with a ruler again.

"Everybody quiet now, please" he looked at me.

"Sorry" I bit my lip. "And sorry, EunJi" I turned to her. She just turned her back to me. Ugh, I said sorry.

"Ahem", Mr. Hong continued "So, Daniel, you can sit where you want."

The guy just looked at me, and smirked and sit in some random place. I think he has a problem. Psh why did he smirk at me?? I didn't like this guy.


hi!

yeah I updated

comment please :D