Chapter01

The Boy That Lost His Smile

{JiYeun’s POV}

 I was going to get my books in my locker before my class, with my best friend Jinu. He was talking about how horrible my hair was and how I should treat it and get it cut like SNSD’s Taeyeon and blablabla. I just nodded, I wasn’t in mood to talk about my hair with him.

Jinu is my best friend and he is gay. I think he admitted it in the last year of Middle School. That’s when we became friends. I always had this dream of having a gay friend, and it's pretty cool actually. We can talk about all the things, even about guys. Haha.

“Hun. Hun! Honey, are you listening to me or what?” Jinu crossed his arms.

“Yes, of course I am” I lied and gave him my innocent face.

“Ah, really? So what was I talking about?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Errrm... Something about my horrible hair?” I guessed.

“You’re so mean. I can’t believe you weren’t listening to me. I just told you that your Oh-so-loved L.Joe is coming.” He pointed to my Oh-so-loved L.Joe.

“I know” I smiled. I knew because it was pretty obvious, girls squealing like crazy seals, screaming things like “L.Joe I love you!”, “L.Joe marry me” and “OH MY ING GOD he looked at me. At me!”. 

I have this huuuuuuuge crush on him ever since he came to school, and I never told anyone but my friends. And I’m like so jealous of these girls because they actually have the courage to tell him their love. I just pretend to be a normal girl and ignore him when he passes by. I know, lame. Sorry. But I’m shy. That’s the problem.

But today he was really hot. Like really really hot. When he passed I thought I was gonna pass out, but I didn’t. Thank God I didn’t.

“JiYeun-ah. You’re all pale and not moving. Are you ok? ” Jinu asked.

“Oh yes it’s just that L.Joe was really hot today” I looked at him.

“Yeah. So true. ” He nodded.


Hi! It's hugmeagain here

Soo how was the first chapter?

Tell me the truth like

'Man you !' or 'OMG ur amazing'

but leave a comment please?

and omg 15 subscribers with just one foreword?

You guys are awesome. I love you guys so much <3

And i love you xdorkxis. lol (In a friendly way) :p

Oh! and I promise next chapter will be better ok? :D