Chapter03

The Boy That Lost His Smile

{Hanna’s POV}      

School ended and I was waiting JiYeun to come to go home with me.  As usual, I’m always waiting her. Shesh she’s too slow. :P

So I was texting her to come fast, and I saw that Jinu dancing to SNSD’s Hoot. You know that arrow dance? Yeah he was doing that. And that was just so freaking hilarious. So I joined him. I am not mean. I won’t make him be humiliated alone. And have all the fun. Yeah, I know. I’m such a good friend. Haha.

So he saw me coming and restarted the song in his mobile phone. The part with the arrow dance we just pretended to kill each other. We danced to all the song and yes, we had a lot of fun. The worst part is that Jinu danced some parts better than me. :p But we made a great job, there were even some people clapping. lol .

So then, finally, Jiyeun came.

“Sorry, I’m late.” She said.

“Like always” I rolled my eyes and smiled.

“Psh. Stop lying.” She laughed.

“Hey, guys. I want to go home before we turn 60, you know?” Jinu teased.

***

 

{JiYeun’s POV}

-At home-

Jinu went to his house (because he had ‘some business’ to take care of) and Hanna and I went to my house. When we got here, there was nobody. Mom busy with work. So we took our shoes off and Hanna went to the living room, to put Secret Garden on and I went to my room.

I went to where the nightstand was and saw the family picture.

“Hi,appa. I’m back from school.” I bowed.

 

“JiYeun-ah, come fast or you’ll miss it.” Hanna shouted.

“Coming.” I said. I bowed to my dad again and went to my Hyunbin.

***

So we were watching the drama yin that stage that you are so concentrating in the drama/movie, that you start talking (actually screaming, crying, squealing) to the TV? We were like this. That’s when my mom came. She looked and me and then at Hanna that didn’t notice her, than back at me. She gave me a strange face and went to her room.

I decided to ignore her and go back to Secret Garden but suddenly my mom is changed, with a bowl of popcorn and a Coke. Ninja? I think so.

She shh-ed me and watched the drama.

My Omma.

She is the best mum ever. She understands me and is not as protective as a normal mom. She is beautiful and hot. Yes, … hot. Maybe because she is a really young mom. She’s 36. :P She had me when she was 18. She’s awesome, no?

Since I was 6 she started working to support us, because my dad died. It’s a sad story. I don’t want to think about it.

***

“Bye, Auntie!” Hanna bowed. “Bye, JiYeun-ah. See you at school. ” she waved.

“Hey, won’t you bow to me?” I teased.

“Yah! I’m just 2 months younger. You know that. Bye” she went to her house. That was next to mine.

“Jiyeun-ah. Isn’t Hyunbin hot?”  my mom sighed

“Oh yeah, omma. He is.” I smiled.


Hey, guys!

So how was this chapter? Boring? Random? No? idk you guys but I had a lot of fun writing this. even though it was really hard.

You know the random Hoot dance was because of this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzze5jfwRvU . I really lol-ed watching it. And because of this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRUivm4ddzA . I just love this drama. My Princess. If you guys didn't watch you should watch. It's cute  . Kikwang appears there.

And Secret Garden because I love Hyunbin <3

If you didn't help you are awesome the same way, don't get offended. :D

Sorry for the long A/N  and the late update.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE, dear L.Joe lovers.

bye,

hugmeagain