Chapter02

The Boy That Lost His Smile

 

{JiYeun’s POV}

Jinu and I were already in class and everybody was doing what they usually do. But L.Joe wasn’t here. Again.  And I think he won’t come back soon.

“He already ditched, honey.” Jinu patted my shoulder.

 “I know.” I sighed.

“JiYeun-ah, you know what? I think you should just move on and find another guy, because I know some people that would be glad to help you.” He winked.

I gave him my WTF face.

“That’s true.” Hanna said, putting an arm around Jino. “I still can’t believe that you didn’t notice.” She smiled. I smiled to. Just didn’t know what to do otherwise.

Lee Hanna. She is my other Best Friend in the world. We are like diaper friends. Lol. But she is the total opposite of me. First of all, she is tall. She has the best legs I had seen in my life. SNSD’s Sooyoung’s? After School’s UEE’s? Pfft. You can’t even compare my friend’s legs with theirs. Now you can imagine how ridiculous this shorty here, me, looks hanging out with her.

She has the perfect hair. The perfect grades. The perfect boys. And I prefer to not talk about the rest because I still have my pride. I’d be jealous, of course, but she is my BFF and I’m glad that at least one of us is like that.

“Class, class! Attention. We’ll start class now so everybody to their own seats.”  Mr. Hong said.

Hanna rolled her eyes and sat down. “You really should stop just having eyes to L.Joe and see the rest, JiYeun-ah.” She said not looking at me.

What’s wrong with my friends today? Saying things like stop liking L.Joe and go see other guys. Haha. Good one. I think they are just trying to annoy me.  What can I do? They are my best friends.

 

The rest of the day was B-O-R-I-N-G. School without L.Joe is depressing. The Sun is not that shiny anymore and this school lost its charm. I think I’m not the only one to think like that. Most of the girls here are like zombies.  Literally.

This school is always like that when he is not around. And I think that time of the year came. The days that he just doesn’t come for a week or so. He did that the last three years, and we don’t know why. 

 


Hi. It's me hugmeagain.

I know this chapter was boring/short and that I updated late. But it's soo hard to write a fanfic.

So I decided that in these first chapters I'll show you guys how JiYeun is and how her life is. It's boring, I know, but necessary. Look. I introduced you guys to Jino and Hanna. Jino is like the friend that I always wanted to have and Hanna is the girl that all envy. I'm sure you guys have a friend like this. I have. lol

So sorry.

And THANK YOU. I have 23 subscribers already. It's just kyaa. Thank you thank you thank you.

Comment <3

bye :D