I love You

Tell me, if this love

All the guys in the world are jealous of me
They must be jealous to death of me, for having you
My babe, baby babe, baby baby

 

Nana's POV

 

It had been several days since that accident happened and I was trying to avoid him after that. I didn’t hate him, absolutely not. But somehow I started to feel something different to him. My heart would feel nervous when I met him, everything on my mind would gone when I saw his face as my heart beat raced. Every time we passed he always seemed want to greet me but I also didn’t dare to look at his face. Even I felt guilty for acting that way. I don’t hate you Chanyeol.. really..

 

“Nana, Chanyeol had been watching you there” said Seohyun who sat in front of me while eating her lunch little by little. We were at the canteen during break time for our lunch, and as usual I tried to take a seat where I couldn’t face Chanyeol. I stopped eating my food, “oh, sure?” I said just to act as normal as possible and started to eat my lunch again.“What Happen to you two, exactly?” Seohyun asked me and sometimes looked back at Chanyeol. Once again my mind filled with Chanyeol and that night’s accident. I hadn’t told this to anybody, even not to Seohyun, my best friend.

 

 

“Hey, Nana” Seohyun woke me from my thought. “Ne??” I responded because I forgot that Seohyun was waiting for my answer. I was just watching her without giving a single answer. Seohyun seemed tired with my respons, “Are you guys fighting?”

 

 

Fighting??

 

 

I shook my head, “No, of course not” I eat my lunch again, tried to show that it really didn’t happen.“So, why don’t you go home with him recently? You would go home with me instead” Seohyun started to interrogating me with an obvious question.

 

 

“Did I bother you..?” I asked her carefully. She shook her head, “of course not, but I’m just wondering if something had happened with you and Chanyeol. You’re also look like trying to avoid him”. I stopped eating my lunch and tried to swallow some foods at my mouth. I got my mineral water and gulped it. I kept thinking but didn’t know what exactly it was.

 

 

“He keep looking at you” said Seohyun again while placing her hands on the table. But still I didn’t dare to looked at my back.

 

 

The next day Chanyeol was absent. In the middle of lesson, I looked up to his chair. He usually sat there with his serious face, which was make him looked more cute and when he met my eyes he would give me his bright smile.  I miss him, really really miss him, what happen to you Chanyeol?

 

 

I kept thinking about him all day, I worried about him. When the school was over, I took my bag and decided to asked what happen to Chanyeol to Baekhyun.

 

 

Baekhyun seemed busy tidying his books on the table, “Baekhyun-ah” I called him. He looked up to me, “Oh, Nana. What’s wrong? Is it about Chanyeol? Kkkk~” He asked teasing me. But he was right. “Yeah, Chanyeol..” I answered with a low voice, somehow I felt weak, I really worried about him.Baekhyun seemed little bit surprised to know He guessed right. I started to ask him, “Why didn’t Chanyeol go to school today?”

 

 

“Ooh..” Baekhyun smiled, “he said to me that he is little bit sick, a fever maybe” he explain briefly.

 

 

I even more worried to hear that, “Fever??”

 

 

Baekhyun closed his bag, “Yeah, and unfortunately his parents aren’t at home, his sister also, He is alone”. I started to panic thinking about him, my eyes filled with tears that soon would emerge.

 

 

“Just go visit him, He would be happy. What’s wrong with you guys, actually? Chanyeol seemed different, he often looks not cheerful as usual. You two also became awkward recently, You’re not talking to each other and not going home together again” Baekhyun explained as he took his bag and excused himself to go home.

 

 

When I got home, Mom and Dad told me that they were going to attend a party. Jonghyun was still not home yet. Then I remembered Chanyeol, he might be lying on his bed alone now without anybody taking care of him.

 

 

I was thinking at my room and the drizzle came making the atmosphere became cooler. He might be feeling cold right now..

 

 

I went to the first  floor and saw Jonghyun was making a cup of tea. I started to think about visiting Chanyeol at his home. “Jonghyun-ah, I’m going to Chanyeol’s house, okay?” I said as I took  an umbrella next to the door. “okaaaay” Jonghyun answered from the kitchen  and soon I went out my house.

 

 

I walked with an umbrella step by step afraid would slip. Arrived in front of his house, I pressed the bell several times. The wind outside was so cool and I shivered. I pressed the bell again and soon a tall-familiar figure opened the door for me. His face looked so pale. “Nana??” Chanyeol surprised to see me there, I tried to give him a smile because I couldn’t explain why I was there suddenly. He saw me shivering and then asked me to get inside the house.

 

 

Just like what Baekhyun said, his house was quite. Chanyeol was coughing several times, I followed him to the living room.“Everybody aren’t at home now, what would you like to drink?” right after he finished his word he coughed again.

 

 

I walked to him and looked up to see his face, with his condition at that time he still could give me his smile like usual. My heart was hurt to see him like that, I wasn’t supposed to ignore him..

 

 

“I heard you are sick..” I asked him as my tears began to filled up my eyes. He smiled, “Ah, yeah, but it’s okay now” he coughed again.

 

 

Without any doubt I leaned the back of my hand on his neck and then to his cheek, “Have take some medicines?” I asked and he nodded. “You better rest at your room now, I will make you a cup of tea, okay?” I said to him. “But I really am okay now” He said still trying to make me sure.

 

 

I took his hand, “come on” I said as I pulled him to go to his room. Even his bed room was so cool because the drizzle out there, He soon lying on his bed and I helped him with his blanket. He was so cute like a little kid.

 

 

“Wait me, okay?” I would make you a cup of tea” I said to him and he nodded over his blanket. Just after several steps from his bed he suddenly got down and hugged me from behind, made me surprised.

 

 

“Chanyeol..?” I tried to said a thing with my heart which was beating even faster. His body felt so warm because of his fever, even his breath was so warm.

 

 

“Mianhae..” was the first word I heard from his mouth. I stayed still in his arms, “Please forgive me about that night’s accident.. please, don’t go away from me anymore. I really can’t stand it if you still act like that to me.. I kept thinking about you, my heart wasn’t feeling easy, restless.. I miss you..”

 

 

All the words he gave to me made me feeling more guilty, I started to cry and tears flowing down my cheek. I felt so bad to made him like this. I was also missing him so much..

 

 

I tried to take down his arms and turned to face him. I’ve never see him that pale, that weak. He was very sincere to me..

 

 

I circled my hands around his neck and hugged him tightly, “I’m sorry.. I’m sorry.. “ I sobbed on his shoulder. His hand slowly raised to hugged me back.

 

 

He release our hug a moment to looked at my eyes, his hand wiped my tears on my cheek. “I love you.. “ He said with his smile. Hearing that just made me want to cry even more, “I love you too..” I said to him and he brought me to his arms again.

 

I can tell, this is love


THE END

 

Thank you for the subscribers of this story and thank you for leaving your comments here. And of course thank you for reading this story, I apologize for the long time but finally I could finish it. 

 

once again Thank you everyone!! :D