Maybe I've Fallen for You

Tell me, if this love

Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love

 

Nana's POV

 

"So today we gonna make a dessert, maybe a cake or..." My cooking class teacher giving instruction to the class but someone just trying to pissed me off by touching my shoulder. I looked at my back, there was Baekhyun but he was looking at the teacher, so I guessed it's not him. I payed attention at the teacher again, but then that person touched my shoulder again. I tried to be patient and concentrated to my teacher's instruction. But again! The person touched my shoulder and "Yah!!" I shouted and found Chanyeol was laughing and put his index finger on his lips, asked me to be quite because my shouting earlier was loud enough to make all my friends looking at me and Chanyeol. 

 

"It was you, huh?" I whispered and slapped his arm gently. "Ssst! Pay attention to Miss.Hwang..!" He said while holding a smile and ignoring me.

 

Mischievous Park Chanyeol..  I thought on my mind.

 

Actually I was good at cooking so I guessed Chanyeol and Baekhyun just going to riuned the team or just gonna eat the food in the end. It was great that Miss Hwang  let us chose our own team, right after Miss Hwang announced that, Chanyeol and Baekhyun asked me to be in the same group with them and I said okay. 

 

"Red velvet cupcakes" Soori said while handing me the recipe. I looked at it and the two comedian guys gathered on my left and right side, nodding like they understand the recipe. I handed th recipe to Chanyeol, "you guys do it yourself" I said joking but they really looked at the recipe carefully.

 

I prepared the stuffs and I could hear Chanyeol mumbling something "Umm.. Flour.. Baking soda.. hmm okay, okay.. "

 

Soori took the recipe from Baekhyun "So, Nana and Chanyeol make the cake, me and Baekhyun will make the icing, okay?" she said, seperated us into two team. I was so thankful to her that I'd work with Chanyeol!! kkk~

 

Then I started to make the cake dough with Chanyeol and I just giving chanyeol instruction to take this or take that, put this or put that. While Baekhyun just watching Soori making the icing and sometimes he make a joke that made me and Chanyeol, even the other groups laughed. "Yah! Soori -yah! are you sure you can make it? don't make the cupcakes taste salty" Baekhyun shout to let everyone hear him and looked at Soori. "Baekhyun-ah, at least be quite!!" Soori said annoyed and everyone just chuckled watching them two. I myself looked at them while holding the mixer.

 

Suddenly I heard Chanyeol's voice very near to my ear "Nana-yah, your apron" he said while taking my apron's belt. I forgot to tie it. He's right behind me and also very near..

 

"Ah Thank you, Chanyeol-ah" I hide my shy face and suddenly I heard someone cleared his throat. I looked at where the voice came, Baekhyun.

 

Mwoya..?! I mouthed to him and trying to gave him a glare but I still too shy with the situation that Chanyeol were tying my apron at my back. "Done!" Chanyeol said and moved to my side again. "Komaoyo" I thank him again, and he just nodded while smiling like a kid.

 

The dough was ready to baked and I went to the oven followed by Chanyeol. Chanyeol put the dough carefully to the oven and I have to bow to see the temperature button. 180o or more? I thought on my mind.

 

Chanyeol also bowed besid me to see what was I hesitating, "What's wro- AH!" we bumped to each other head. We reflex to stood and touching our forehead, we loughed on our sillyness. "Gwenchana yo?" He asked and touched my forehead gently. I nodded and slapped his arm gently, pissed with his carelessness, "Mianheyo~" he said with a smile on his face.

 

SNAP!!

 

I heard a camera's shutter sound and when we realized it was from Baekhyun's phone camera. And actually everyone had been watching us from several moments ago!! I felt shame and so did Chanyeol. "Yeaaah new couple!!" Baekhyun said in proudly and made everyone even more noisy.

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

I remembered what had happened then in the cooking class. So embarassing.. but.. I felt happy too.. but-

 

"Yah Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun shouted to me. "Mwoh?!" I also shouted at him because I was surprised that he called me like that. "Do you want this photo? I'll send it to you" without letting my answer he started to press his phone's keypad. "What photo?" I asked

 

"Done! your photo with Nana earlier at the cooking class. Check your phone, Bye!" He said to me and got out from the class. There's only me and some students left at the class because school's over. I checked my phone and found the photo that Baekhyun send me earlier, actually there's 3 photos there. First, photo of me tying Nana's apron, then photo of me holding Nana's head when we bumped our head, and the last was our photo decorating the cake.

 

"Chanyeol-ah! Let's go home!" Nana's voice surprised me that I almost dropped my phone. "Okay!" I said and we walked at the coridor to the parking lot.

 

When we walked at the coridor, we met Kris and His girlfriend was chating in front of the class. I could see Nana's sad expression

 

You sure very easy to read, Nana-yah.. I said on my mind

 

She tried to look away and holding her bag's strap firmly, she didn't want to see Kris. She started to walked little bit faster than me, even when we have passed them. I looked at her back.. I could see the sadness on her. She might be holding her tears right now.

 

I don't want to see her like this..

 

I ran into her, "Nana-yah! Let's go to the coffe shop first before we go home, shall we?" I asked to her. Her face sure looked very innocent and I guessed I just had surprised her.

 

She looked confuse and didn't know what to answer, "Come on!" I took her hand and we walked to my car. I opened the door for her and I got on the driver's seat, "I'd like to order huzelnut milk~" I said trying to made her smile, but she just kept silent while put on her seat belt. I saw her leaned back and let out a sigh. "Can we just go home,now..?" she said to me but looking at the window.

 

I really didn't now what to do, I felt so mess that I couldn't make her happy..

 

"How about ice cream..?" I asked to her with a gentle voice but she just shook her head. I could see her teary eyes and she wiped it with her hands. "Don't cry, Nana-yah.. " I said. But she just kept looking at the window, avoiding my gaze and holding the tears.

 

Really, Park Chanyeol.. Do something.. I spoke on my mind

 

I started to drive my car out from school and heading to the place near Han River. I parked my car on the sidewalk and I could see Han River directly from my front car window. I said to Nana that I want to go out just a minute and she stayed in the car. I went to buy two boxes of juice at the nearest minimarket and went back inside the car.

 

I handed Nana a box of guava juice, "here.." but she looked confused and just looking at it, his eyes still puffy because she cried earlier. "I saw you always buy guava juice at school, I guess you like it very much so I bought you this.. " I said and smiled to her. She smiled and took it from me, "Thank you,Chanyeol.."

 

She smiled. It just a relief to see her like this. We reamined silent for several minutes, just busy drinking our drink.

 

She suddenly started to speak, "Chanyeol-ah.. Do you want a coffe, don't you?. I was silent for a moment, her question taking sometimes for me to answer. "Aniyeo, not really. Beside, I don't really like coffe" I said. She just nodded while holding her box of juice. I was about to say something but she did it first, "I used to to go to the coffe shop with Kris.. very often.. " she explained. Now I understand why she refused to go there. I nodded and looked down to my drink that I was holding. "Ice cream also.. " she said with little bit chuckled. I looked back to her. She wasn't behave like usual, I thought she's the type that not easy to cry over something like that, but actually deep at her heart she's holding a huge sadness. 

 

"Waa~ the sky is very beautiful, Let's go outside!" she said and got out from the car. I followed her and we leaned on the front of the car. I looked at the beautiful sky that she mention earlier and moved my eyes to her. She was watching the sky straight to the river and she looked very beautiful above the orange-yellow sunset's light. Maybe I've fallen in love with Nana..She looked at me, "What are you looking at?"

 

I felt shame and avoid her gaze, "Aniyeo, nothing. But it just made her more curious. She moved nearer to me "Liar" she said. I felt nervous somehow, she was just an inch beside me. "No, I'm not" I tried to looked at her with all my strenght. She just chuckled and looked at the river again. I was just thinking if I could hold her on my arms..

 

Nana's POV

 

I spotted Chanyeol was looking at me but he didn't admit that. Kkk~ he was very funny. He is my mood booster, he could make me happy with his own way. I felt his arms around me suddenly. All I could see was his shirt-neck and his collar. I hesitate wether I should say something or not. But his embrace's very warm.. I could felt his deep breath on his chest. Seeing me like that, he even lean his head on my head. I did nothing but slowly gripping his shirt. But then I put my arms around him too.

 

It just so reliefing, just like he'll be here at my side always.. Maybe I've fallen for Chanyeol..

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for the subscribes!! and I'd love to see your comments also!! hope you enjoy the story!! :D