Starting a New Day Without Him

Tell me, if this love

Girl, I can’t explain what I feel

Making a day feel like a minute
With you, Im the main character of a movie
As if Im about to film an action scene to come see you,
as if Ive become a hero

 

Nana's POV

 

I opened my eyes, my room's light was already on. Seemed that somebody just woke me a moment ago but I was still sleeping.

 

I sat on my bed and let out a sigh. It's been three months since I broke up with Kris and He already got a new girlfriend. First, I shocked to know that, I couldn't believe Kris could move on very quick. But then I realized, I was the one who hurted him, there's no point on judging him like this or like that. I was in a deep, long depressed. First, to not being with him anymore, and second, to see him with other girl. But as the time goes by, I tried to trash it little by little. I tried to let it flow. I tried to calm down and enjoyed my life as usual. I could say it worked.

 

More than sad, i prefer to say that I miss Kris..

 

"Nana-yah, come on take your breakfast or you're going to be late!" my mom said to me as she saw me walking down the stairs.

 

"Yes, Mom! Where's Jjong?" I asked while seating on the chair and started making my own jammed bread. Jong is a nickname that I give to my older borther, Jonghyun. He usually had a breakfast with me in the morning, even go to school with me also.

 

"What?" Jonghyun who seemed to heard me asking about him earlier suddenly appeared and sat on the chair to take his breakfast.

 

"What time will you come home? Can I go home with you after school?" I was just asking if I could go home with him today, because usually Kris drove me home but there's no more for now.

 

"No no you can't, I have a football training until 5pm. Why don't you asked Kris? Kkk~" Jonghyun always teased me a lot! I hate him very much if he started to tease me like that. I was about to throw my bread to him but my mom asked me something.

 

"So you don't have a ride, Nana-yah?" She asked. I usually went to school and coming back home by car and I didn't get used to take a public transportation. "How about Seohyunnie?" My mom offered me to come home with my close friend, seohyun.

 

"Seohyun have a club schedule today after school" I answered my mom and still thinking who's going to take me home.
 My mom looked like thinking about it too and then she said, "What about going home with Chanyeol and Taeyon?" she offered me to join them.

 

Chanyeol is my neighbor and Taeyon is his older sister. Chanyeol is at the same age with me while Taeyon is at the same age with Jonghyun. Our Family is very close, even my father's very close to Chanyeol's father. We had know each other since we were kids and actually we used to play together. After a long time not having a close relationship like we used to, this year I got a same class with Chanyeol.

 

I was silent for a moment, Chanyeol?

 

"How about it, Nana?" My mom snapped me back to reality. That wasn't a bad idea after all, i can join him going back home since our home is sticked to each other. "Ah sure, mom. I'll ask him later at school if he could drive me home" I said to my mom. "Oh what if he couldn't make it? I'll ask his mom first" my mom went to the living room to take the phone. I was just listening to her at the dining room. "Hello? Can I talk to Seolri-ssi? Oh I see.. Sorry, who am i talking to? Oh! Chanyeol! I'll talk to you instead, okay? Today, Nana have no ride to her home, could she go home with you and Taeyon? Ne, gwenchana yo. Ne, Kamsahamnida" that was my mom talking with.. Chanyeol?

 

"Nana-yah, Taeyon-unnie will have a course after school so you will go home with Chanyeol only, okay?" my mom explained to me because usually Chanyeol and Taeyon-unnie coming back home together. I was just silent and blinked my eyes several times, thinking that I'll go home with.. Chanyeol.. only. This is.. weird. I don't know why but-

 

"Nana-yah?" my mom called me and once again i realized i've lost my mind thingking about Chanyeol. "Okay mom, I'll talked to him later, we're on the same class anyway" I said to my mom while taking my bag, ready  to go to school. "Chincayo? that's great! you can go home with him if no one can pick you from school, right?" My mom sounded very happy to hear that. But i was just chuckled and gave her a hug before i left for school.

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

Waw! What a sudden? Nana will go home with me.

 

I was just finished my shower and got a called from Nana's mother that she needed a ride to home. It such a long time since we played together when we were kids. We just talked one word or two words since then because we got on different class and luckyly this year I got a same class with her. She is a beautiful and smart girl, not like the other girl i've met before. She is different. I remembered when we used to play bicycle together and even played console game which is usually played by boys. Without realizing, I smiled remembering that.

 

The latest news i knew about her was that she broke up with Kris. And Kris already had a new girlfriend. I was in a deep thought with their love's story, it was so confusing, so sad. But still, i was no one, i couldn't judge them like whatever i want because i knew nothing about their life.

 

But.. Kim Nana.. It's been a long time, isn't it?

 

I kinda.. miss you