Please.. look at me

Tell me, if this love

All the guys in the world are jealous of me
They must be jealous to death of me, for having you
Even after the sun goes down and moon goes down, it will never change
You will find out that Im a guy whom you can trust

 

Nana's POV

 

My heart was beating harshly.. I kept thinking about Chanyeol, Chanyeol, and Chanyeol. The guy who had hugged me, the guy who kept appear in my mind.. I didn't want to step in a wrong way, please, not so early. In a simple line, I'm not ready to fall in love again, not this time. I felt a pain in my chest, tears were coming up.

 

"Nana?" I snapped back and found Soori next to my chair, arranged her books on her table. "Yes?" I hoped she couldn't see my teary eyes. "What's wrong with you?" She seemed curious but showing a calm expression instead of worried. "Ah no, nothing. Just.. sleepy, I guess" I answered her and she nodded understand. I stood up and excuse myself to the rest room. I was feeling so tired, my eyes felt heavy. Maybe because I didn't get enough sleep last night, I was thinking about him.. Park Chanyeol..

 

I suddenly bumped into someone "Oh! Nana-yah!" the person called me and I looked up to him with my heavy eyes, I tried to reconize him. "Oh Baekhyun-ah, I'm sorry.. " but there was someone behind him that I wanted to avoid the most at that time. The tall-handsome man with a worried expression towards me. "Gwenchanayo?" Baekhyun said and made me realize that I should go quickly. "ah ne, gwenchanayo.. " I tried to look away, avoiding their gaze, and quickly walked to the restroom.

 

I washed my face several times, hoping that the pain would gone, hoping that my heart would let Kris go, hoping that I realize I just had a temporary feeling to that guy.. Park Chanyeol.. just because he was very kind, he drove me home.. he liked to fooling around, he made me smile, he hugged me..

 

I felt tears flow down my cheek, joining the water dripping from my face. What if he know that I did a mistake on my previous relationship with Kris..? He probably would do the same way like Kris. Then I'll felt the same pain for the second time. Being like a hunderd miles away from my beloved one, seeing him with the other girl. I'm sick of it! I don't want to hurt someone that I loved.

 

"Why are you being like this now? I need my own time!"

 

"Please understand, I'm tired"

 

The words that Kris said to me came to my mind, again. The words that had haunted me which actually had gone, came back. I wiped away my tears with a handful of water. But suddenly a smile of a person came to my mind, Park Chanyeol..

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

I looked at my phone's clock, school was over and it was the time to go home. I was waiting for Nana to go home together, but she didn't appear, her bag also wasn't at her chair. Where is she?

 

I decided to wait for her.

 

15minutes..

 

30minutes..

 

one hour..

 

I started to worry about her. I thought that probably she already went home by herself so I went to check it. But just after I got out from car, Nana's mother came to see me and asked wether if Nana going home with me or not.

 

"I thought she already went home by herself.. " I said to Mrs.Kim, I even became more worried. "Aniyeo, she's not home yet, Chanyeol-ah. That girl.. where is she..?" Mrs.Kim said more like asking to herself. And suddenly I had a feeling where she probably was.

 

"I'll go to find her, excuse me Mrs.Kim" I quickly got in my car and started the engine. I drove my car to the place near han river, the place that we visited yesterday, I tried to find her while driving slowly on the road side. But I found nothing. Then I decided to parked my car and got out to find her. The orange sunlight appear while I walked down the sidewalk with a quick step. Kim Nana, where are you??

 

I found nothing until I reached a small park at the side of the river, I saw a girl was sitting on the bench, holding a box of drink, cheerless. I quickly ran into her, "Kim Nana.. " I called her carefully, not wanting to hurt her. She looked up to me and seemed surprise but she stay calm and trying to say something, "oh.. c-chanyeol-ah.. w-what are you doing here?" she stuttered.

 

I walked to the bench and sat next to her. "I'm looking for you.. " I tried to breath normally because I still felt tired of walking earlier. We remain silent, just listened to the wind and the water splashing on tha river..

 

I started to speak first, "Are you mad at me?". She looked at me and then looked away, straight to the river. "Aniyeo, why am I mad at you?" she chuckled. I looked at her, "Anything bothered you?"

 

She smiled and look down at her shoes, "Kris.. " she said. One word that made my mood down. Why always him..

 

"Just tell me if you need to talk about it" stupid Chanyeol, I even asked her to recall her bad memories. But before I could take my words, she started to tell the matter, "I was the one that made the mistake on him.." I was confused but I decided to let her tell all the story. After she finished, I knew that actually there's no specific matters between them two. People do changed, and so they were.

 

"Don't cry.. please.." I said as I hugged her tightly, she was crying and I could do nothing but calmed her. How can I do to make you look at me, Nana? I'm always here for you, but you're crying for him..

 

Her moved her arms suddenly to hugged me back and she stopped crying. I kept hugging her and left a kiss on her upper head. She didn't say anything but just tightened her hug. I didn't know what she mean.. She cry over him but she hugged me like not letting me go..