Chapter 11

Meeting Mr. God-like Kris~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' POV

Out of nowhere, dad suddenly called me. He said that WE will be meeting someone important and I should go with them. Ofcourse I have no choice but to follow. I went home early to prepare, I was about to leave the hotel when I saw Candy sitting on one of the couch in the lobby, 'I miss her already' I thought while walking out of the building.

I started my car and went to the restaurant, unfortunately, I was caught in a heavy traffic "!" I cursed. I arrived at the restaurant 20 minutes late and was greeted by the waiter, "Reservation for who sir?".

"For Mr. Wu please" I said coldly. He guided me to a room away from the public area. I knocked and entered.

"Oh Kris! you're late" Mom said.

Upon entering the room, I saw someone. My mouth was left agaped. I even forgot to respond to my mom. "Yah! Wu Fan! sit here" my mom called again.

"oh sorry-" I said and sat down on the chair infront of that someone.

Candy's POV

'HOLY !!! what is he doing here???? OMO!!!! ' I started panicking inside my head 'he even sat infront of me..AISH!!!'

"Now that we're all here, I would like to make an announcement. A very important one. Me and my very good friend here, Mr. Cai talked about this already. It is something  about these two kids here." Mr. Wu said. I gulped. Waiting for him to continue, my heart beat accelerated due to my intense nervousness. Of all people why would this guy be here. My thoughts were cut off when I heard Mr. Wu continued speaking.

"We will be merging our companies and we thought that it will be nice to have Kris and Candy marry each other." he said casually.

"WHAT?!" we both shouted. 'WHAT?! I'm marrying this jerk!!!!???? NOOOOO!!!!'

"But, I barely know him.." I calmly said.

"Ya Ying-ah we've already decided, and that's final." my dad said with conviction. This means that no arguments will be entertained so I kept silent.

'Oh please~~ Kill me now~~~ this can't be happening' I thought

Kris' POV

I almost choked when I heard my dads announcement, "WHAT?!" we said in unison. She wanted to protest but her dad said that they already decided. 'So, you have no other choice...It's not like I'm against this arranged marriage or anything, it's just that, we're still not in good terms..'. She was looking at me with eyes that says 'SAY SOMETHING!!' but I pulled on my pokerface and stayed quiet.

After that "important announcement' , we decided to go home.

"Oh and by the way, You're engagement party will be this weekend." My mom annou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter